I'm going to challenge all you Win8 haters...

I love windows 8 but to be honest if you don't like it go back to what you usually us, your the ones missing out on a great OS!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8 release preveiw
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Samsung n110
    Memory
    250gb
    Screen Resolution
    1024 x 768
What about something more Desktop friendly?
View attachment 6708
What a kaleidoscopic nightmare!

I mean, whoever did that ... what were they on, man! Could be a cross between LSD & magic mushrooms!

And as useless as tits on a bull!
That takes up a whole screen page. A classic menu would fit it all in a few small lines. :busted:

True, you can say that, but I can find everything a lot faster and get to things a lot faster without a thought compared to the start menu.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014
View attachment 6708

I mean, whoever did that ... what were they on, man! Could be a cross between LSD & magic mushrooms!

That takes up a whole screen page. A classic menu would fit it all in a few small lines. :busted:

Could a classic menu give you all the stock, weather, news, mail, picture, etc. info that this gives you?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Release Preview
    Sony VAIO
    CPU
    Intel Core i3
    Memory
    4GB
I don't hate Metro, I'm just not liking it on my desktop PC. If I had a tablet I might warm up to it more. I'm trying to give Windows 8 an honest go. I'm dual booting with Windows 7 but haven't booted into 7 in over a week. I've customized the Metro screen to make it easier to use. I haven't installed any program to resurrect the Start Menu. I still don't like it, plain and simple. Not on my desktop PC that doesn't have a touch screen. If you like it that's fine. Just don't keep telling me, I'm doing it wrong, you'll get used to it, I think its better so it must be and your obviously wrong. It gets irritating and then people say things they normally wouldn't.

I think Microsoft have a hard road ahead of them as far as Windows 8 goes. Forget about desktops for the moment, or even laptops. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but Windows 8 won't run on a lot the current Android tablets out there will it? And then even on an ARM based tablet your locked out of your regular desktop applications. To move up to a true Windows tablet with an x86 processor is going to cost quit a bit more money in the end. I would think you would be in (non touch screen) laptop territory then. I'm not sure how that would play out. That could end up making the low cost Android tablets even more appealing. especially if you're already running Android on your phone?

I think that's best, just use and you get used to it. Simple as that.

The Windows 8 you're talking about is Windows RT, for ARM tablets. It won't have the plethora of software available that we all know and use other than what is in the Windows Store.

Actually, the cost of a Windows slate (x86 tablet) kind of runs along a normal laptop. Depending on what horsepower you need, the base is actually around 500 dollars for a lower end dual core processor. Some ultrabooks will be near a 1000 dollars, as is an ASUS slate I know of that has an i5 processor in it. They'll be a BUNCH of options.

Low cost android tablets won't do the job for many reasons, android being one, and Windows RT tablets will have Office 15 built in.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
True, you can say that, but I can find everything a lot faster and get to things a lot faster without a thought compared to the start menu.

That's the wrong thing to compare it to. One should compare it to the thing that is used primarily, the thing which requires no navigation, doesn't take over your whole screen, doesn't go away when you select something from it, has jump lists, progress indicators, functions as a window switcher, etc. The Start Screen fails miserably against that thing.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
Could a classic menu give you all the stock, weather, news, mail, picture, etc. info that this gives you?

No, and to some of us that's a good thing. Remember? We keep telling you this and you keep not hearing. By the way, I don't get the impression you follow the stock market very much. Not saying this to disparage you, it's just that I don't think the average user does either. Your list is the kind of generic list people throw out there all the time. I remember using this kind of argument to get my parents to by me a computer for Christmas way back when - but it's so educational! All I wanted to do on it was play games.

If I need financial info. I consult the WSJ or IBD or the Fool, etc. The only people I know who follow the stock market on a daily basis are the ones who follow it on a minute-by-minute basis because it's their job. They're investors and financial planners and they don't use Metro-style apps and when I've showed them 8 they've laughed. Yes, laughed.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Black Label 7x64
    CPU
    AMD Phenom II X6 1055t
    Motherboard
    GA-890FXA-UD5
    Memory
    8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Radeon HD 6790
    Sound Card
    X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AJ15
    Screen Resolution
    1600x900
    Hard Drives
    Barracuda 7200 SATA 280GB
    WD Caviar Green SATA 500GB
    PSU
    OCZ ModXStream 700W
    Internet Speed
    25 Mbps/25 Mbps

No, and to some of us that's a good thing. Remember? We keep telling you this and you keep not hearing. By the way, I don't get the impression you follow the stock market very much. Not saying this to disparage you, it's just that I don't think the average user does either. Your list is the kind of generic list people throw out there all the time. I remember using this kind of argument to get my parents to by me a computer for Christmas way back when - but it's so educational! All I wanted to do on it was play games.

If I need financial info. I consult the WSJ or IBD or the Fool, etc. The only people I know who follow the stock market on a daily basis are the ones who follow it on a minute-by-minute basis because it's their job. They're investors and financial planners and they don't use Metro-style apps and when I've showed them 8 they've laughed. Yes, laughed.

The Start Screen doesn't show enough information to be especially useful, and it's double-fail because it takes over the whole screen, taking you away from where the real information is. It might be a decent lock screen on a phone or tablet, but it has no place on a desktop or laptop.

My Computer

System One

• OS
I don't hate Metro, I'm just not liking it on my desktop PC. If I had a tablet I might warm up to it more. I'm trying to give Windows 8 an honest go. I'm dual booting with Windows 7 but haven't booted into 7 in over a week. I've customized the Metro screen to make it easier to use. I haven't installed any program to resurrect the Start Menu. I still don't like it, plain and simple. Not on my desktop PC that doesn't have a touch screen. If you like it that's fine. Just don't keep telling me, I'm doing it wrong, you'll get used to it, I think its better so it must be and your obviously wrong. It gets irritating and then people say things they normally wouldn't.

I think Microsoft have a hard road ahead of them as far as Windows 8 goes. Forget about desktops for the moment, or even laptops. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but Windows 8 won't run on a lot the current Android tablets out there will it? And then even on an ARM based tablet your locked out of your regular desktop applications. To move up to a true Windows tablet with an x86 processor is going to cost quit a bit more money in the end. I would think you would be in (non touch screen) laptop territory then. I'm not sure how that would play out. That could end up making the low cost Android tablets even more appealing. especially if you're already running Android on your phone?

The Windows 8 you're talking about is Windows RT, for ARM tablets. It won't have the plethora of software available that we all know and use other than what is in the Windows Store.

Actually, the cost of a Windows slate (x86 tablet) kind of runs along a normal laptop. Depending on what horsepower you need, the base is actually around 500 dollars for a lower end dual core processor. Some ultrabooks will be near a 1000 dollars, as is an ASUS slate I know of that has an i5 processor in it. They'll be a BUNCH of options.

Low cost android tablets won't do the job for many reasons, android being one, and Windows RT tablets will have Office 15 built in.

The last I read its not the full office 15, its more like office starter. No Outlook for instance and that's something I use everyday. And yes I know there are alternatives to Outlook but I like it and that's what I want to use. I expect you're going to tell me what you use anyway, and how much better it is. :sarc:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Education 64 Bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Asus
    CPU
    AMD Phenom II X4 980 Black Edition Deneb 3.7GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS M4N68T-M V2 µATX Motherboard
    Memory
    8GB 4GBx2 Kingston PC10600 DDR3 1333 Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA Geforce GT640 2 Gig DDR3 PCIe
    Sound Card
    VIA VT1708s High Definition Audio 8-channel Onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    22" LG E2242 1080p and 2 19" I-INC AG191D
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024 - 1920x1080 - 1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    Crucial MX100 256 GB SSD and 500 GB WD Blue SATA
    PSU
    Thermaltake TR 620
    Case
    Power Up Black ATX Mid-Tower Case
    Cooling
    Stock heatsink fan
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless K350 Wave
    Mouse
    Logitech M570 Trackball and T650 TouchPad
    Internet Speed
    80 Mbps Down 30 Mbps Up
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
    Other Info
    HP DVD1040e Lightscribe - External USB2
Pointless Discussion

Any further discussion on this topic is pointless. All we can do is agree to disagree.

The title of the thread invites Win8 haters to state their point of view. But in reality that's not what's happening. It's simply a venue for the pro Win8 group to promote Win8 ... pure and simple. And no matter what facts are presented, and despite all logic, all arguments against Win8 will be rebutted.

This following typical post clearly shows the attitude of Win8 supporters, who aren't interested in what respondents to the thread have to say:

I love windows 8 but to be honest if you don't like it go back to what you usually us, your the ones missing out on a great OS!

In ancient Greece two groups of the wise elders were debating how many teeth a donkey had. The debate had raged for many days. A stable hand who happened to overhear them said: "Why don't you go out and count the teeth on a live donkey?" They took him out and had him flogged for insubordination.

If you are sincere and really want the truth, there are only two ways to find it:

• Wait till the retail version hits the market, then we will know the truth definitively.

• Get two experienced PC users side by side to perform the same multi-tasking operations with Win7 and Win8 in their native format ... same 3rd party programs & no short cuts, hacked start menus, or whatever.
I will be more than happy to act as bookmaker and you can name your own odds for Win8 ...
Naw! That would be grand theft Windows on my part!
:dinesh:

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    1st PC: Win7 Ultimate 64bit Retail. 2nd PC: Vista Ulimtate 32bit OEM
    Self assembled
    CPU
    Ist PC: Intel quad core i7-960 2nd PC: Intel quad core i5-2400
    Motherboard
    DX58SO2 Extreme; Intel DH67CL
    Memory
    12GB Kingston DDR3 1300; 8GB DDR3 1300
    Graphics Card(s)
    Gigabyte GTX 550 Ti Graphics/Sound card; Onboard graphics
    Sound Card
    Gigabyte GTX 550 Ti Graphics/Sound card; Onboard sound
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung S24B300H; S23A350H
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives
    124GB Corsair Performance SSD SATA3; 120GB Corsair Force SSD SATA3
    Case
    Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced; Centurion 5 II
    Cooling
    CPU, Back, Top & Rear extraction fans both PCs
    Keyboard
    Microsoft Wireless Multimedia
    Mouse
    Microsoft Wireless Optical
    Internet Speed
    Theoretical max 100MB/sec Actual 0.5MB/sec

The Start Screen doesn't show enough information to be especially useful, and it's double-fail because it takes over the whole screen, taking you away from where the real information is. It might be a decent lock screen on a phone or tablet, but it has no place on a desktop or laptop.

Lol, so let me get this straight: your complaint is that, for example, you're on the Desktop, "where the real information is," and the fact that the Start screen takes up the whole screen means that you're taken away from that information on the Desktop? Since you love 7, you're saying that the old Start menu didn't take you away from the information; so this makes me think that, in Win7, anytime you use the Start menu, you don't actually look at the Start menu, because that would also "take you away from the real information." Think about it.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Release Preview
    Sony VAIO
    CPU
    Intel Core i3
    Memory
    4GB
Lol, so let me get this straight: your complaint is that, for example, you're on the Desktop, "where the real information is," and the fact that the Start screen takes up the whole screen means that you're taken away from that information on the Desktop? Since you love 7, you're saying that the old Start menu didn't take you away from the information; so this makes me think that, in Win7, anytime you use the Start menu, you don't actually look at the Start menu, because that would also "take you away from the real information."

Well looky here, yet another in the endless series of posters on this board who believe the world revolves around the Start Menu and that everyone else must depend on it heavily. You can review my earlier posts, as I'm tired of responding to this bogus premise.

Think about it.

You should follow your own advice, though it's clearly asking a lot.

My Computer

System One

• OS
Really??? Even when you've got to scroll through 30 or 40 pages of tiles to find the same content in a start menu that fills about 3 x 6 inches of screen!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Self assembled
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
Lol, so let me get this straight: your complaint is that, for example, you're on the Desktop, "where the real information is," and the fact that the Start screen takes up the whole screen means that you're taken away from that information on the Desktop? Since you love 7, you're saying that the old Start menu didn't take you away from the information; so this makes me think that, in Win7, anytime you use the Start menu, you don't actually look at the Start menu, because that would also "take you away from the real information." Think about it.
What you omit to say is that when you do go to Metro to open another program you then have to scroll through 30 or 40 pages of tiles to find the one program, when all the same info is contained in a few square inches on a legacy start menu. Or is your program itinerary limited to M$ apps, such as tiddly winks and local news.

And yes we do not want to leave the desktop while doing this.

Then try doing it switching backward and forwards between opening and closing 4 or 5 programs, and 2 or 3 open folders, and say excel spreadsheet and a 2nd storage partition on your hard drive from which you're drag/dropping. C'mon, give me a break! Get real.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Self assembled
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
What you omit to say is that when you do go to Metro to open another program you then have to scroll through 30 or 40 pages of tiles to find the one program, when all the same info is contained in a few square inches on a legacy start menu.

More to the point, 99.9% of what I use all the time is pinned to my Windows 7 taskbar, where I have direct access to pinned programs, jump lists, progress indicators, window switching, pinned folders, date/day/time, status icons, etc. For more, see my earlier message.

Or is your program itinerary limited to M$ apps, such as tiddly winks and local news.

Speaking of that, why is a dang politician on my Start Screen? Not only is it offensive, it's stupid, because it's presented as if it's the most important bit of news of the moment. It exemplifies perfectly what I said earlier, "The Start Screen doesn't show enough information to be especially useful". Microsoft feels like they have to show something there, but it's just not useful. As if to square the fail, it's freaking animated, and the politician is not all visible, because the tile is truncated at the edge of the screen. The :facepalm: is just off the chart.

Then try doing it switching backward and forwards between opening and closing 4 or 5 programs, and 2 or 3 open folders, and say excel spreadsheet and a 2nd storage partition on your hard drive from which you're drag/dropping. C'mon, give me a break! Get real.

That's the one thing I really dislike about using my iPod Touch, but I accept it because the screen real estate is too lacking to permit a taskbar or something like it. I double-press the home button to get to the list of recently accessed apps and use that like a taskbar. I do it enough I wouldn't mind having a dedicated button for it, but that's not the Apple way. There are certainly lots of other advantages to make up for it, though. However, subjecting desktop and laptop users to this sort of modal switching is insane.

My Computer

System One

• OS
View attachment 6708

Nope, but a Desktop will gadgets littered all about, it would. Even then, those gadgets would sap from my boot time, take up RAM, and not actively refresh instantly.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Really??? Even when you've got to scroll through 30 or 40 pages of tiles to find the same content in a start menu that fills about 3 x 6 inches of screen!

Really right now, I would have a little more hygiene to have that many screens of such. Even then, 30-40 screens of such would be able to view about 120-160 files, programs, apps, whatever. Trying fitting that in your 3X6 inch start menu...better yet, try finding all of that.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
What you omit to say is that when you do go to Metro to open another program you then have to scroll through 30 or 40 pages of tiles to find the one program, when all the same info is contained in a few square inches on a legacy start menu. Or is your program itinerary limited to M$ apps, such as tiddly winks and local news.

I think it's funny when some "power" users always go to Excel data inputting with Windows 8 and somehow it's an impediment. Umm....I do that at least weekly, I open up Excel, if it's a new month, I generally will compare multiple spreadsheets and I easily access all that with the Start Screen.

Not only that, I do quite a bit of dragging and dropping, (more like cut and paste) of files everyday, and even more every month. I use the Start Screen for that and the Ribbon.

I usually will have a few programs open at any given time, and I can go to ANY of those programs with the Start Screen real easy. Even if I have metro apps open, I can click on that app and drag it down. Real easy.

Once you give ME a break, I'll give YOU a break. :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus

The last I read its not the full office 15, its more like office starter. No Outlook for instance and that's something I use everyday. And yes I know there are alternatives to Outlook but I like it and that's what I want to use. I expect you're going to tell me what you use anyway, and how much better it is. :sarc:

Not really, considering they would be offering a good suite for RT. Even then, Office 15 suite's will remain as it is, Outlook and all, but metrofied and from what I've read today, a new metro logo that is like the new Start button. And a new logo for Visual Studio too.

Setting that aside, the Mail app works well for the standard user. I use Outlook up the butt, in fact it's literally the first program I pop open when I use my puter. If Outlook 15 has a better mail retrieval, I'm for it. I want to have my email sent to me at the speed of electrons! No more refreshing!

I'm still waiting for the beta that's supposed to come out here soon............ :geek:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Any further discussion on this topic is pointless. All we can do is agree to disagree.

The title of the thread invites Win8 haters to state their point of view. But in reality that's not what's happening. It's simply a venue for the pro Win8 group to promote Win8 ... pure and simple. And no matter what facts are presented, and despite all logic, all arguments against Win8 will be rebutted.

This following typical post clearly shows the attitude of Win8 supporters, who aren't interested in what respondents to the thread have to say:

In ancient Greece two groups of the wise elders were debating how many teeth a donkey had. The debate had raged for many days. A stable hand who happened to overhear them said: "Why don't you go out and count the teeth on a live donkey?" They took him out and had him flogged for insubordination.

If you are sincere and really want the truth, there are only two ways to find it:

• Wait till the retail version hits the market, then we will know the truth definitively.
  • Get two experienced PC users side by side to perform the same multi-tasking operations with Win7 and Win8 in their native format ... same 3rd party programs & no short cuts, hacked start menus, or whatever.
I will be more than happy to act as bookmaker and you can name your own odds for Win8 ...
Naw! That would be grand theft Windows on my part!
:dinesh:

I'm for agreeing to disagree and wait until January of 2013 to see the initial response of 8. TOO many hypothetical situations... :doh:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Really right now, I would have a little more hygiene to have that many screens of such. Even then, 30-40 screens of such would be able to view about 120-160 files, programs, apps, whatever. Trying fitting that in your 3X6 inch start menu...better yet, try finding all of that.
That's what I thought ... limited to Tiddly Winks and Local News!

Serious users actually have many programs, and how hard is it to find a letter in alphabetical order as opposed to ten bazillion tiles! But then it presupposes you're au fait with spelling and using an alphabetical index! Icons went out with the Incas. I bought a PC to get the maximum use out of it. Not to use it as an ornamental display cabinet of pretty pictures. But what the hell, it doesn't really matter what I say or think. Time will tell.

Don't forget to bookmark my earlier post offering whatever odds you want on the outcome, so we can refer back to it after Jan 2013.

Oh! And who the heck uses gadgets! I use my PC to work on. And all my apps are third party bar IE9, WLMail and WinMediaPlayer, which often won't play stuff and I have to use VideoLan VLC MP. My ISP has more stuff on it's home page than all the MS stuff put together.

I think it's funny when some "power" users always go to Excel data inputting with Windows 8 and somehow it's an impediment. Umm....I do that at least weekly, I open up Excel, if it's a new month, I generally will compare multiple spreadsheets and I easily access all that with the Start Screen.

Not only that, I do quite a bit of dragging and dropping, (more like cut and paste) of files everyday, and even more every month. I use the Start Screen for that and the Ribbon.

I usually will have a few programs open at any given time, and I can go to ANY of those programs with the Start Screen real easy. Even if I have metro apps open, I can click on that app and drag it down. Real easy.
If you're doing all of that through the Metro Start screen, IMHO you're either a masochist who enjoys doing things the hard way, or you're living in fantasy land ... no offence intended ... just caling it as I see it!

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Self assembled
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory