The Non-Touch Windows 8 Offers a Worse Experience than Win

March 15th, 2013, 17:52 GMT · By Bogdan Popa
[h=1]The Non-Touch Windows 8 Offers a Worse Experience than Windows 7, Says Analyst[/h]
Win 7 Non-Touchscreen-GUI.jpg

Windows 8, Microsoft’s latest bet in the operating system world, comes with great touch-optimized features, most of which are also available in the RT version supposed to be deployed on tablets.

While it’s also developed to serve as a major upgrade over Windows 7, the new operating system doesn’t make much sense on a computer that doesn’t feature a touchscreen display, Forrester senior analyst David Johnson said in an interview with InformationWeek.

Many Windows 8 PC buyers are actually asking retailers to downgrade to Windows 7, even though their newly purchased unit comes with a touchscreen unit but, in most cases, keeping the new software without such a display is a waste of time.

see full report

Thanks Jimbo for the well thought out post. I just wish that I still had the ability to write a response like yours. Age, strokes and diabetes have done a number on my brain. Your response was very thoughtful and to the point, albeit you and I know that there are going to be those who just don't want, or will not try to put two and two together when it come t Windows 8.

Thanks

Appreciate that someone reads the post rather than just chucking Vitriol around without even attempting to check to see if they really CAN use W8 decently. Of course we all hope there will be changes - but I don't think that's the real point - changes inevitably happen --I can really say now that I don't miss the Menu at all and even when I'm using W7 I don't bother with it either.

Cheers
jimbo
Thank you!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014
Fact, Windows 7 offers an experience that reduces the use of a pretty important and pretty old UI feature of Windows.

Fact, fewer and fewer people were using the start menu in 7 in lieu of jumplists on Taskbar pin and pinning items to the Taskbar.

Fact, few if any people use Windows Media Center.

Fact, few if any people in the normal world buys a desktop PC.

Fact, more people buy tablets and the definition of a computer is a laptop PC.

Fact, Windows 8 works perfectly fine with a mouse and perfectly fine with a touchpad and perfectly fine with a touchscreen.

What is not fact is the notion that none of the above is true, especially that 8 isn't suited for mouse usage, EVEN WHEN THE START SCREEN IS ACCESSED IN THE SAME FASHION AS THE START MENU.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014
Fact, Windows 7 offers an experience that reduces the use of a pretty important and pretty old UI feature of Windows.

Fact, fewer and fewer people were using the start menu in 7 in lieu of jumplists on Taskbar pin and pinning items to the Taskbar.

Fact, Windows 8 works perfectly fine with a mouse and perfectly fine with a touchpad and perfectly fine with a touchscreen.

What is not fact is the notion that none of the above is true, especially that 8 isn't suited for mouse usage, EVEN WHEN THE START SCREEN IS ACCESSED IN THE SAME FASHION AS THE START MENU.

I can confirm all those facts are true.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo Y520
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 7300HQ
    Motherboard
    OEM Lenovo
    Memory
    4GB DDR4-2400
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 (2)
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Seagate 1TB 5400 RPM
    Keyboard
    OEM Lenovo
    Mouse
    Logitech G502 Proteus Core
    Internet Speed
    100 Mbps
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Other Info
    PC:

AMD Athlon X4 760K
    8GB DDR3-1866
    AMD Radeon RX 460
    Seagate 500 GB 7200 RPM

:ditto: I concur

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    i7-3770K
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Memory
    16 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17" 24"
    Hard Drives
    1 TB WD
    PSU
    550w
Fact: W8 offers an experience that most people have shown they want nothing to do with

Fact: W8 is struggling in a big way for sales

Fact: Slower uptake than even Vista

Fact: Start button has not much to do with the whole 8 debacle, loss of choice sure does though

Fact: Who even cares who uses Windows Media Center other than MS

Fact: Sorry bud, you don't get to say what's normal and what's not

Fact: Of course a lot of these people with tablets also have a home PC, imagine that now

Fact: When ya feel the need to include w8 is good with a mouse you might want to figure out how the deep the hole you are in is

Fact: List all the relevant facts you want, outside of OEM machines going off the shelf people are just not interested in w8, most especially at full feature price now.

My way or the highway is a piddle poor way to do business. But hey it's MS's OS, if they want to be less relevant going forward they are off to a bang up start.

Did they actually make any windows 8 phones? still yet to see one in the wild.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    W7

Based upon my earlier post, that is open to debate. Opinions here can't be changed so I'll go back to lurking.

-jeff

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Mint and Windows 8 Pro
    Asus G75VW
    CPU
    i7
    Motherboard
    Asus
    Memory
    16G
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17"
    Hard Drives
    Seagate 5400 rpm 1T and Seagate 7200 rpm 500G.
    Internet Speed
    30M down, 5M up
    Other Info
    Oracle Virtual Box
    Ubuntu 64 bit
My laptop has a 'trick' removable touch-pad which acts as a remote for watching videos etc when removed.

It does not work particularly well on Win 8 (it's useable, tho), but the touch-pad on my older laptop is fine.

Wenda.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 'Ultimate' RTM 64 bit (Pro/WMC).
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Acer AS8951G 'Desktop Replacement'.
    CPU
    i7-2670QM@2.2/3.1Ghz.
    Motherboard
    Acer
    Memory
    8GB@1366Mhz.
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce GT555M 2GB DDR3
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD w/Dolby 5.1 surround.
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Built-in. Non-touch.
    Screen Resolution
    18/4" 1920x1080 full-HD.
    Hard Drives
    Toshiba 750GBx2 internal. 1x2TB, 2x640GB, 1x500GB external.
    PSU
    Stock.
    Case
    Laptop.
    Cooling
    Stock.
    Keyboard
    Full 101-key
    Mouse
    USB cordless.
    Browser
    IE11, Firefox, Tor.
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, MalwareBytes Pro.
    Other Info
    BD-ROM drive.
Fact: W8 offers an experience that most people have shown they want nothing to do with

Fact: Start button has not much to do with the whole 8 debacle, loss of choice sure does though

Fact: Of course a lot of these people with tablets also have a home PC, imagine that now

Fact: When ya feel the need to include w8 is good with a mouse you might want to figure out how the deep the hole you are in is

Fact: List all the relevant facts you want, outside of OEM machines going off the shelf people are just not interested in w8, most especially at full feature price now.

My way or the highway is a piddle poor way to do business. But hey it's MS's OS, if they want to be less relevant going forward they are off to a bang up start.

That's accurate assessment! The "lack of choice" of course sums up the mishap seen with 8 while not seen when Vista first brought in the Aero style themes and settings! There you still had the what? "Choice of" Classic or Aero! This time around MS is simply saying use it the way it is or find some "3rd party app" in order to get back to some type of normal traditional desktop role. No choices included but stuck with awkward Tablet gui? Strike One!

Now for those saying that the Start screen in 8 was developed separately for 8 better have a real look at what you see on both the RT and 8 as far as seeing the exact same thing and even the same Metro app and other buttons. Surprise! The exact same "designed for tablet touch and swipe" gui only the name change from RT to 8 for desktops and laptops since they don't use ARM. The main difference is the type of hardware platform despite the same thing being used on all. Makes them look nice! someone at MS says to him or herself.

As for the Media Center that only goes back to the 2005 XP Media Center Edition when that was first seen and simply added to Vista and 7 as a new feature. Dvd playback and video codecs were first seen with WMP 10 not with 9 which came with XP. WMP 11 and 12 carried them over to Vista and 7.

The MC tanked as an option in Windows anyways being too awkward at times to even get working and with a large variety of free as well as paid for players MS made the one "smart move" dumping that but also included trashing WMP along with it. Not so good for anyone who doesn't like VLC or going after some separate paid for player when WMP had always done the job. Strike Two for Media!

Hidden Crawler tool bar, hidden unknown about right click menu for things like the Control Panel since there is no longer any Start menu>Settings to find your way around as well as no All Programs menu and Accessories which contained "System Tools" as well as paint and the command prompt options equal to "Strike Threeeeeee.... and you're out of there!" is just what people are saying once they run out to buy a new 8 pc coming up from XP or Vista and say "wtf is this crapola? How do you find... I prefer things simple and easy to find!" being the reaction of most on the spot!

They compare this gui change to 95 but often forget to mention that while 95 took a bit to adjust to it was an actual "move forward" in seeing the desktop load automatically for a change plus a new Start menu when comparing that to no Start or Programs menu in 3.x! Yet MS still retained the "Shutdown to Dos Mode" option for running dos apps on 95. They bridged the gap to a degree having a little foresight at that time. This time however you are seeing far more "hindsight" since the motivation is marketing decision for new Surface Tablet and ARM devices.

Now I can still say I miss running the old Legacy versions at times including 3.1 that "had no Start button or Programs menu" or pin to task bar since there never was any task bar to begin with!

Windows_3.11_workspace.png

How would you like to be seeing that instead of a working pin to task bar where you can add additional Quick Lauch "type" tool bars as well as knowing right where things are located? That would namely be having a Start button not a full screen of LARGE BUTTONS slapped in your face each time Windows starts up unless you press and hold the enter key right at the Welcome screen when not having any password, pin code, or image file assigned to log in with? (Note the one thing MS did improve was the option to use a pin code or image file login option)

With 8 the actual improvements and some new features are buried beneath the confusion of trying to use an awkward gui without the bypass help offered by some 3rd party apps. When wanting to make any newer version more appealing to "everyone" not just a few "fall in love instantly cause it's new fan clubs" you the user to be enticed at the ease of learning how to use the newer version not be stumped by some new radical rush into mobile marketing strategy slapping on a gui "designed for tablet" despite the opposing view that being what it is which immediately turns off the new to use users who had been looking for something they can relate to when replacing that old XP museum piece.

Now even when you look back at 3.1 which lacked a Start button and Start menu, Settings, All Programs menu what do you still find in the upper left hand corner? Something that centralized some functions like the EXIT option as well as Settings! In fact there was even a clock there since there was no task bar to put it on!

Now as far as who buys what as their main device a great deal depends on budget as well as what it is used for. If you sit at a desk and want to view a larger screen, play pc games, run media apps on the home front you don't rush out and only buy what? A tablet? Give me a break! Most will grab an OEM deal for a new desktop or laptop depending on how much space they have as well as what they plan to be doing! Some people on the other hand spend thousands on custom built gaming laptops!

Why? They want portability while still getting high end pc performance since you can't carry a high end custom case around with you too easily. Tablets won't work for that type of user! "Gee I can log into FaceBook on my ... phone!" Yeah and try moving around on some social network's web page on a 1" display. daaaaa...

And lastly why would 8 sales slump? If you happen to be an old XP, Vista, or even 7 user but haven't been around pcs for a lifetime but more of a novice and get used to a "Simplified" desktop on one of the older versions and then toy around a little with a display model in a retail store for a look at 8 you may have some immediate "second thoughts" and then ask if something with an older version can still be found!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    1st W10 Professional x64/W7 Ultimate x64 - 2nd Remote system: W10 Insider Builds/W7 Professional
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom Builds
    CPU
    AMD Phenom II X4 975 Deneb 3.6ghz -2nd case AMD Atholon II 3.2ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4
    Memory
    Kingston Hyper-X DDR3 1600mhz 16gb - 2nd case Kingston Hyper-X "Fury" DDR3 1600mhz 8gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    MSI Radeon HD 5750 1gb - 2nd AMD Radeon 6450
    Sound Card
    Creative Xtreme Gamer - 2nd case Realtek Onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer 19" dual monitor setup - 2nd case HP 20" lcd
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900 same on both builds
    Hard Drives
    1st build
    WD Caviar Black Edition Sata II 1tb two OS drives
    WD RE "Heavy Duty Sata II 2tb two Storage/Backup
    2nd build
    WD Blue Sata II 500gb
    WD Black Edition Sata III 1tb
    WD Green Power Sata II 1tb in external usb enclosure
    PSU
    Corsair TX750H 750w -Corsair 500w
    Case
    Antec 900-2 -NXZT Vulcan Mini tower/carrying handle
    Cooling
    120mm front pair, 120 rear 200cm top - 120mm Front intake 200mm side cover
    Keyboard
    Azio Blue led back lit both builds.
    Mouse
    MSI DS200 11 button programmable Gaming optical mouse - Odessa 3 button dual scroll trackball
    Internet Speed
    30mbps
    Other Info
    two MSI 22x ide dvd burners, 25 usb flash drives used for Linux Live, live data recovery 128gb, and Windows 7, 10 usb installation keys

If it was my way or the Highway why did they leave Windows 7 virtually intact. I personally have no programmes that won't run on Windows 8 and they actually work better.

I think one of the biggest problems with Microsoft over the years is that they've always carried over legacy code and other rubbish, at least this a reasonably clean new start.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP
I like the way people talk about normal desktop, what is that, nobody in Linux seems to be able to agree, hence they have 2000 Distros for 2000 customers.

Choice, you can use Metro or Desktop which is basically Windows 7.

Metro is no different than IOS or Android in the way it generally works, swipes and touches or in Metro case Keyboard and mouse.

Gamers don't buy a computer they build a computer, they don't worry about price they spend more on a video card than the price of Surface and they're using Windows 8 according to Steam. If they do buy a laptop they'd use the fastest operating system which is Windows 8.

Any computer user that finds Windows 8 difficult to use there's a few search engines to quickly learn it. Problem is they probably also run into thousands of websites rubbishing Windows 8, which is why you always hear the same rhetoric, it's like Vista, ME and Zune.

My Computer

System One

• OS
for a browsing forum guest

Perhaps for a browsing forum guest...

a Start button not a full screen of LARGE BUTTONS slapped in your face each time Windows starts up

One can choose to have no tiles at all.
Any program can be listed with hot keys instead of menu navigation.

ss.jpg

there is no longer any Start menu...How do you find... I prefer things simple and easy

IMO, 8 offers a better experience with or without the use of touch devices.

The metro UI is the start menu.
All Programs has been changed to All Apps.
System Tools has been changed to Windows System.
Accessories has been changed to Windows Accessories.
It's as simple as going here.

getstarted.jpg

aa.jpg

startmenu.jpg

app.jpg

at.jpg

allapp.jpg

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Server 2012 / 8.0
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Home Built
    CPU
    Intel i7 QuadCore 3770k
    Motherboard
    Asrock Extreme 4
    Memory
    16GB Crucial Ballistix
    Graphics Card(s)
    intel embedded gpu
    Sound Card
    Sound Blaster Z
    Monitor(s) Displays
    AOC / Westinghouse
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Plextor pcie msata
    PSU
    Rosewill Silent Night 500W Fanless / PicoPSU
    Case
    open bench - no case enclosure
    Cooling
    Silverstone HEO2 Passive Silent
    Keyboard
    logitech washable K310
    Mouse
    logitech wired
    Browser
    ie / maxthon
    Other Info
    Totally silent. No fans at all.
That's accurate assessment! The "lack of choice" of course sums up the mishap seen with 8 while not seen when Vista first brought in the Aero style themes and settings! There you still had the what? "Choice of" Classic or Aero! This time around MS is simply saying use it the way it is or find some "3rd party app" in order to get back to some type of normal traditional desktop role. No choices included but stuck with awkward Tablet gui? Strike One!

But then, there were systems that legitamitely did not have the video card processing power to even handle Aero. Thats why you could run the classic if you had a crapper system. Its Apples to Oranges though in that the Start Button is simply a UI element that got deprecated by new functionality.

The MC tanked as an option in Windows anyways being too awkward at times to even get working and with a large variety of free as well as paid for players MS made the one "smart move" dumping that but also included trashing WMP along with it. Not so good for anyone who doesn't like VLC or going after some separate paid for player when WMP had always done the job. Strike Two for Media!

Personally, I love media center(the functionality of which to my understanding is in the Pro version.. yes?). And it was always fun adding KLM Codecs for any offcolor formats.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 on the desktop, Windows 8 Surface Pro mobile
Perhaps for a browsing forum guest...

Or... as an alternative you can simply hit the window key and start typing the name. By about the second letter, it'll be on your screen and you just hit the button. You can also click 'search' rather than start and do the same thing.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 on the desktop, Windows 8 Surface Pro mobile
I believe one has to buy WMC separately.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
That's an interesting twist to how you get that now. It's available as an upgrade option when upgrading from a previous verion or from 8 Home using the Windows 8 Pro Pack to upgrade the first edition of 8 in use say an OEM preinstall of 8 Home.The Windows 8 Media Center Pack is used to upgrade 8 Pro to Pro with MC.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    1st W10 Professional x64/W7 Ultimate x64 - 2nd Remote system: W10 Insider Builds/W7 Professional
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom Builds
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4
    Memory
    Kingston Hyper-X DDR3 1600mhz 16gb - 2nd case Kingston Hyper-X "Fury" DDR3 1600mhz 8gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    Hard Drives
    1st build
    2nd build
    WD Blue Sata II 500gb
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    MSI DS200 11 button programmable Gaming optical mouse - Odessa 3 button dual scroll trackball
    Internet Speed
    30mbps
    Other Info
    two MSI 22x ide dvd burners, 25 usb flash drives used for Linux Live, live data recovery 128gb, and Windows 7, 10 usb installation keys
I believe one has to buy WMC separately.
That's not a belief, it's accurate, but Microsoft was giving it away free for a long time, I downloaded it for 4 of my 5 licences. Unfortunately only 6% of people were using it so they ditched it, which is fair, although i use it for all my music on my HTPCs. From memory I think you can buy it for $9 or $10 or you can download XBMC for free a really top notch programme for movies and TV etc.

My Computer

System One

• OS
Part of the freebie side of offering MC free was due to 8 being the brand new item on the shelves as well as the introductory offer they had going! Once the intro was over they applied the separate price tag they decided they would be charging for it. One typical business practive at least was being adhered to as far as the promotional side there.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom Builds
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    Hard Drives
    1st build
    2nd build
    WD Blue Sata II 500gb
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    30mbps
    Other Info
Bill said "Any computer user that finds Windows 8 difficult to use there's a few search engines to quickly learn it. Problem is they probably also run into thousands of websites rubbishing Windows 8, which is why you always hear the same rhetoric, it's like Vista, ME and Zune."

There are several Free informative PDF books in the Window Store to learn information about 8 without the rubbish.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    i7-3770K
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Memory
    16 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17" 24"
    Hard Drives
    1 TB WD
    PSU
    550w
Bill said "Any computer user that finds Windows 8 difficult to use there's a few search engines to quickly learn it. Problem is they probably also run into thousands of websites rubbishing Windows 8, which is why you always hear the same rhetoric, it's like Vista, ME and Zune."

There are several Free informative PDF books in the Window Store to learn information about 8 without the rubbish.
Yes I think a lot of users dislike the Store way of doing things, I like it as long as it doesn't end up too much like Apples way of doing things. The thing about the Store is it provides you with a cheaper more secure way of doing business on the Internet without having to worry about doing business with unscrupulous websites.

The Store will eventually have more Apps than either Google or Apple once the developers wake up.

My Computer

System One

• OS
The search engines have already been out there for looking up anything for any version! Yet that won't be the first thing a typical user anguishes over when getting the first look at any newer version. The average joe wants to sit in front of the new pc and get busy doing things without any need to be Binging or "Googlatorizing" the experience just to get things to work.

The task set before the software company is to simplify the process for the 'newbies of the world" taking that into consider when offering a new product to the greater degree as well as not pushing for the need to load on 3rd party apps due to any drastic gui changes that alter the direction from the same platform.

With any version there will be the "Pros" and "Cons" since a good number of people reverted back from 7 to XP or Vista showing no matter how good a new version some will always find a problem to complain about. With 8 however unlike any previous version everyone is being forced to accept the touch and swipe tablet gui developed for ARM and Surface without "options" to revert to any form of the traditional Desktop! And that's where the 3rd party goers will be cashing in on the MS goober!

Now if you think this is simply "8 Bashing" look again. I never stated any new developments for the core level of 8 were in error. In fact that's where you have to look to see the actual "Pros" being offered. The main problem is on the "Surface" in more then one sense due to a rash decision to make every platform look the exact same at the cost of the standard type desktop gui.

When thinking 8 out MS made the mistake of using a gui designed for a totally different platform rather then investing in developing a new touch and swipe Desktop gui for 8 that works well for the desktop platform and won't require 3rd party workarounds for most people to have made a usable OS for the layman. And it simply isn't just fast blog writers that are downplaying 8 but watch what is being observed by industry professionals who develop guis for the desktops on other OSs as they watch MS fumble the ball..

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom Builds
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    Hard Drives
    1st build
    2nd build
    WD Blue Sata II 500gb
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    30mbps
    Other Info
Back