Solved All USB ports not working. Suspected USB driver issues

there is no way you went back to "factory default" if your user files are still there..

I mean on your OS hard drive.. It shouldn't touch your other hard drive.. with your steam games.. etc..

and Your USB's don't just stop working unless 1 of 2 things happened.. 1. virus. or 2. water or malfunction in a capacitor or dirt in the usb port / this could include changed the drivers, and tweaked something you should not have..

You keep mentioning that your USB worked before you left home and now even your dad supposedly charged his phone with your working USB.. well.. see what this means?

that'swhy I was going the "pirate" downloaded a program you weren't supposed to and ran it... just in case you think I'm crazy..

I mean if your USB is malfunctioned, then you need a new motherboard..

But anyway, IF you have all you want saved, do a full factory restore from the MSI website whatever it tells you to do... usually that will totally erase your OS hard drive.. which should be your SSD.. I suggest taking out your 2nd Hard drive if it's easy so you don't accidently erase your documents..

do tell the update next..

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Lenovo g750
    CPU
    i5
    Motherboard
    Some Chinese Crap..
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 755
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
ok so whatever is C:\ should be what's totally erased and gone after you factory restore through MSI...

It's not supposed to touch D:\ (assuming that is your 2nd hard drive).. but PLAY it SAFE and either unplug it or go into your BIOS and see if you can disable the 2nd hard drive..

that would be easier than using a screwdriver..

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo g750
    CPU
    i5
    Motherboard
    Some Chinese Crap..
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 755
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
ok so whatever is C:\ should be what's totally erased and gone after you factory restore through MSI...

It's not supposed to touch D:\ (assuming that is your 2nd hard drive).. but PLAY it SAFE and either unplug it or go into your BIOS and see if you can disable the 2nd hard drive..

that would be easier than using a screwdriver..

Well I cant disable it through BIOS.

And since I already have everything I need on a disc and now on USB too, I'm just going do a factory reset. If everything goes on the HDD as well then, oh well.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
haha ok.. well do the MSI factory restore..

report back when done soldier.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo g750
    CPU
    i5
    Motherboard
    Some Chinese Crap..
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 755
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
wow.. all that and just a restore did it.. ha.

so now you won't download whatever you did before..

haha..

glad you got it..

Now install macrium and make a backup right now of a clean system..

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Lenovo g750
    CPU
    i5
    Motherboard
    Some Chinese Crap..