Windows 8 Grabs 5.42% of the OS Market

Microsoft’s Windows 8 operating system has managed to grab 5.42 percent of the OS market at the end of July, recent data from Net Applications unveils.

However, the operating system grew only 0.32 percentage points during the month, after enjoying a 0.83 percentage points increase in June.

According to a recent article on TNW, the June surge was mainly due to the release of Windows 8.1 Preview, which helped the platform gain 5.10 percent market share.

In July, however, its growth slowed down, though it was accompanied by a 0.13 percentage points increase in Windows 7 usage, which now accounts for 44.50 percent of the market.

Ever since its official release in October, Windows 8 has showed steady growth, though the July increase appears to be the smallest one until now.

Available only as a Preview version for the time being, Windows 8.1 should arrive on PCs in the not too distant future, offering some appealing new features when compared to Windows 8, and capable of attracting more users to it, that’s for sure.

This should help Windows 8 increase its share on the market, though it might still take a while before it will manage to take down already established platform iterations from Microsoft.
Windows 8 Grabs 5.42% of the OS Market

Yea, that's what always baffles me, the solution was so very very simple.... how is it possible that the multitude of high price geniuses at ms central missed it...???

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1 Pro, Desktop Mode
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Me
    CPU
    AMD FX-8150
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H
    Memory
    8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 (9-9-9-28)
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD Radeon HD 6570
    Sound Card
    Creative X-Fi Titanium
    Monitor(s) Displays
    PX2710MW
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080@60Hz
    Hard Drives
    1x1TB Western Digital WDC WD1001FALS-00J7B1 ATA Device Caviar Black -

4 x 2TB Seagate ST32000542A -
    1 x 4TB Seagate External
    Case
    Antec
    Cooling
    Noctua NH-D14
    Keyboard
    Logitech Illuminated Keyboard K740
    Internet Speed
    60meg cable
    Browser
    Cyberfox
    Antivirus
    AVG Security Suite
Hi there
"Grabs" is hardly IMO the correct expression -- might be desperately via brute force and lack of other possible choices grudgingly reaches 5.4% of the market. (For most people using Linux or Apple isn't an option -- and W7 has all but disappeared from normal retail channels).

"Grabs" essentially implies that the OS is taking retail by storm which even the most biased person can see quite clearly it most definitely isn't.

Windows 8.1 might fare a little better though provided they do something with that REDICULOUS start button. At least link that button to Power on / Off / restart /Logoff etc if nothing else.

Cheers
jimbo

I fail to see what any of this has to do with Apple or Linux. People who don't like 8 can easily stick with Windows 7. A lot of people like the OS they have evidence by the way XP is holding on, Windows 8 is a big change for a lot of people. Big change does not go over well in technology. That being said being at 5.4. "Grabs" might not be the best word, but 5.4 is not that far off from where they were headed at the growth rate 8 has been going at, even with that being slow. Maybe they're at 5.4 becuase more and more people are getting used to Windows 8 every day. Im sure many are liking what they see from 8.1 as well. This whole notion of "Windows 8 is not enough like 7, so I'm switching the Linux or Mac" makes very little sense to me. Despite its flaws, especially with the option of Desktop, Windows 8 is still more like the previous OS than Mac. I don't know anyone would expect that Windows 8 sales would just stop. Everyone does have the mentality that they're not even going to try to get used to Windows 8.
you are accurate..

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    e4166
    CPU
    core 2 duel
    Motherboard
    i3
    Graphics Card(s)
    Dell
    Browser
    compe
    Antivirus
    kpersky
Just like most people with common sense predicted, Windows 8, AKA, the Hybrid, is failing at both mobile and desktop markets.

If anyone at Microsoft is still capable of listening, can you please declare the experiment over, remove Metro from the desktop, and give us our Start Menu and Aero back?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 + StartIsBack + AeroGlass
    Computer type
    Laptop
Just like most people with common sense predicted, Windows 8, AKA, the Hybrid, is failing at both mobile and desktop markets.

If anyone at Microsoft is still capable of listening, can you please declare the experiment over, remove Metro from the desktop, and give us our Start Menu and Aero back?

Better be careful bashing Microsoft. Next thing you know they'll change the latest "start" button into a Trojan virus that sends your personal info and data to the NSA each time you click on it.

Wait.... Win 8 already does that without having to click on the fake start button.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 7 Pro x64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Alienware M18xR2
    CPU
    i7 3820qm
    Motherboard
    Alienware / Dell
    Memory
    16gb Corsair ddr3
    Graphics Card(s)
    Dual GTX 675m
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 120gb SSD
    1tb storage drive
    Internet Speed
    Not nearly fast enough
The only other option when Vista came out was XP. 8 is having to compete with both XP and 7, two OS that people really like. Plus, it's a bigger change from 7 to 8 than from XP to Vista. Plus as bad as the coverage of Vista was, it's worse with 8 and even at times overblown. Of Course for a while 8 is going to sell slowly. But as they continue to make improvements and people continue to get used to it, the share will increase. Plus, people are going to have to get off XP eventually.

You think 7 to 8 is a more massive overall change? I don't think so. XP to Vista was a gargantuan change, but with 7 to 8, the Desktop is relatively identical to 7. It's only the addition of the Start Screen and the Graphical Boot GUI.

Look, Windows XP was the last OS which used a DOS-based install screen for a portion of the install. From Vista up, the install disks would mount a version of the new OS in order to install to the PC. That was a major change, and it has stayed the same for Vista, 7 and 8.

But from 7 to 8, the directory structures are all pretty much the same, and it operates mostly like 7 does. I don't see the addition of the Start Screen and the Boot GUI as more of a change than XP to Vista. From XP to Vista, there were major changes to the directory structure, but between Vista and 7 and from 7 to 8, it really hasn't changed much.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro with Media Center/Windows 7
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Asus M2N-MX SE Plus § DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200) 4400+ § Corsair Value Select
    CPU
    AMD 4400+/4200+
    Motherboard
    Asus M2N-MX SE Plus/Asus A8M2N-LA (NodusM)
    Memory
    2 GB/3GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 8400 GS/GeForce 210
    Sound Card
    nVIDIA GT218 - High Definition Audio Controller
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hitachi 40" LCD HDTV
    Screen Resolution
    "1842 x 1036"
    Hard Drives
    WDC WD50 00AAKS-007AA SCSI Disk Device
    ST1000DL 002-9TT153 SCSI Disk Device
    WDC WD3200AAJB-00J3A0 ATA Device
    WDC WD32 WD-WCAPZ2942630 USB Device
    WD My Book 1140 USB Device
    PSU
    Works 550w
    Case
    MSI "M-Box"
    Cooling
    Water Cooled
    Keyboard
    Dell Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Intellimouse
    Internet Speed
    Cable Medium Speed
    Browser
    Chrome/IE 10
    Antivirus
    Eset NOD32 6.x/Win Defend
    Other Info
    Recently lost my Windows 8 on my main PC, had to go back to Windows 7.
Yea, that's what always baffles me, the solution was so very very simple.... how is it possible that the multitude of high price geniuses at ms central missed it...???

Remember a couple of years or so back when MS had a company wide meeting of the designers, programmers, engineers, and others and almost HALF of them walked out of the meeting? Those naysayers DID NOT MISS IT, they were overruled by Ballmer and other top execs.

Now my question is for business school folks...if Paul Allen and Bill Gates would have been brought in as consultants and asked for their input, do you think either of these two guys would have missed it? I seriously doubt it. There is NO way MS would be in the same prostrate position that they are in now, if they would have had idea men along side a guy like Ballmer. In fact I believe that had Allen and Gates been around Ballmer would have been overruled and we would have seen a Windows 8 like most of us had envisioned. Most importantly the customer would have had a choice of which GUI they wanted to use as the default at every boot. I mean what a simple no brainer decision.

MS NEEDS TO FIND A WAY TO GET PAUL ALLEN AND BILL GATES BACK AS CONSULTANTS, SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY....EVEN IF BALLMER HAS TO GET ON HIS KNEES AND KISS THEIR FEET! :think::think::think::think:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win 7 home premium 64 bit
Hi there
The START button and menu is an IRRELEVANCE once you have BOOT directly to desktop -- which is what Windows 8.1 can do.

I'd suggest to all "Start button and Menu" wishers to just TRY windows 8.1 -- create a Programs custom toolbar and boot directly to desktop and now see if your original concerns about windows 8 are actually valid.

Note also that there are essentially TWO start screens -- the standard one every desktop user hates and the Applications one -- and you can specify that the APPLICATIONS screen appears FIRST on the rare times you actually want the Start screen.

Applications are installed to the APPLICATIONS screen not the START screen initially so it's easier to manage and of course you can pin them to the W8 equivalent of the start screen as well as desktop and taskbar.

If you really MUST have a menu just for example use a custom toolbar - it pops up your programs just like a MENU and is much nicer (rather like the XP small menu) than the standard W7 menu which quite frankly looks a bit stupid when you are using 60 / 72 inch monitors !! and a lot do these days.

The whole metro stuff is still a pile of dog poo for desktops but apart from some glitches with IE11 windows 8.1 is worth a try.

For those who haven't use a custom toolbar - this is what it looks like even on W8.

Cheers
jimbo

Attachments

• menu.png
    menu.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 125

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Centos 7, W8.1, W7, W2K3 Server W10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    SSD's * 3 (Samsung 840 series) 250 GB
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)
Are people still angry? :roflmao:

Seriously, stick with something else if you can't handle change. It would make sense if there was no way to change it to how you want or there was no other option out there.

You all have a choice. You have a choice for a third-party add, another os, etc.

I don't go complaining on the Nissan forums how they don't make a 2 seat 370Z.

8.1 further enhances my tablet experience and I love it. Is it perfect? No. Can I make it function only in desktop? Yes, but I wouldn't like it as much. It's not the end of the world and your opinion doesn't speak for me or others that get by fine with the way it is.

Sorry, but your rants are falling on deaf ears and it's plain laughable.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    Tablet
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Dell Venue 8 Pro, i5 2500K overclocked PC
    CPU
    i5
    Memory
    4gb Surface Pro, 8gb PC

You all have a choice. You have a choice for a third-party add, another os, etc. ...

My choice... another OS.
Bye bye Microsoft

Yeah, that is why MS is introducing the UNscheduled, UNplanned release of Windows 8.1 this fall. LOL
Naaaaa... that's because Microsoft loves all of us :roflmao:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 8 (?)
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Assembled
    CPU
    i7 3930k
    Motherboard
    AsRock X79 Extreme 9
    Memory
    Crucial Ballistix 1600 4x8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia GTX 670
    Sound Card
    Creative Titanium HD
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Matrix IPS
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
    PSU
    Enermax
    Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos
    Cooling
    Corsair H80
    Keyboard
    Logitech Illuminated
    Mouse
    Logitech
    Browser
    FF
    Antivirus
    Avast Internet Security
Hi there
"Grabs" is hardly IMO the correct expression -- might be desperately via brute force and lack of other possible choices grudgingly reaches 5.4% of the market. (For most people using Linux or Apple isn't an option -- and W7 has all but disappeared from normal retail channels).

"Grabs" essentially implies that the OS is taking retail by storm which even the most biased person can see quite clearly it most definitely isn't.

Windows 8.1 might fare a little better though provided they do something with that REDICULOUS start button. At least link that button to Power on / Off / restart /Logoff etc if nothing else.

Cheers
jimbo

I fail to see what any of this has to do with Apple or Linux. People who don't like 8 can easily stick with Windows 7. A lot of people like the OS they have evidence by the way XP is holding on, Windows 8 is a big change for a lot of people. Big change does not go over well in technology. That being said being at 5.4. "Grabs" might not be the best word, but 5.4 is not that far off from where they were headed at the growth rate 8 has been going at, even with that being slow. Maybe they're at 5.4 becuase more and more people are getting used to Windows 8 every day. Im sure many are liking what they see from 8.1 as well. This whole notion of "Windows 8 is not enough like 7, so I'm switching the Linux or Mac" makes very little sense to me. Despite its flaws, especially with the option of Desktop, Windows 8 is still more like the previous OS than Mac. I don't know anyone would expect that Windows 8 sales would just stop. Everyone does have the mentality that they're not even going to try to get used to Windows 8.

You make too much sense here :thumbsup:

Anyway if it were up to some, we may have never got XP or Windows 7. Heck going back a bit, we may have never gotten Windows 98. Oh my gawd.... they'll killing off DOS! :what:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom built by me
    CPU
    Haswell i7-4770K
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 (BIOS F9)
    Memory
    Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 gig (1866MHz)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sapphire R9-280 Vapor X
    Sound Card
    Soundblaster ZXR
    Monitor(s) Displays
    NEC PA242W - 24 inch
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1200
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 512gig 850 Pro SSD (OS), Samsung 256gig 840 Pro SSD (photo editing), Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB HD
    PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000 G2
    Case
    Cooler Master HAF X
    Cooling
    Corsair H100i Closed Loop Cooler
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless Wave
    Mouse
    Logitech Performance MX
    Internet Speed
    High Speed
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Norton Security
    Other Info
    RAM Speed: 1866MHZ @ 9-10-10-27-2T, 1.5v
Beats me why so few understand. Dos to gui was accepted because people realised it was a change for the better.

Change is not automatically better.

Getting a dreadful terminal disease is a change. Most people do not welcome that.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop

No, it isn't, but it still happens, and we must learn to cope.... or else we stress our selves out ;)

Getting a dreadful terminal disease is a change. Most people do not welcome that.

As one who battled such a disease, no, it wasn't fun, and I didn't like it.... but I, as well as many others, had to deal with it, like it or not.

At any rate the issue here and now isn't some "dreadful terminal disease", it's an OS GUI change, not a life ending event!

I think we're over dramatizing things a bit. It isn't that serious. When the next OS comes along, we'll be hearing the same ole vitriol. Just like we heard when moving from XP to Vista to 7.

With that, we agree on this... no one likes change :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom built by me
    CPU
    Haswell i7-4770K
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sapphire R9-280 Vapor X
    Sound Card
    Soundblaster ZXR
    Monitor(s) Displays
    NEC PA242W - 24 inch
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1200
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 512gig 850 Pro SSD (OS), Samsung 256gig 840 Pro SSD (photo editing), Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB HD
    PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000 G2
    Case
    Cooler Master HAF X
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless Wave
    Mouse
    Logitech Performance MX
    Internet Speed
    High Speed
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Norton Security
    Other Info
    RAM Speed: 1866MHZ @ 9-10-10-27-2T, 1.5v

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    Tablet
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Dell Venue 8 Pro, i5 2500K overclocked PC
    CPU
    i5
    Memory
    4gb Surface Pro, 8gb PC

No, it isn't, but it still happens, and we must learn to cope.... or else we stress our selves out ;)

As one who battled such a disease, no, it wasn't fun, and I didn't like it.... but I, as well as many others, had to deal with it, like it or not.

At any rate the issue here and now isn't some "dreadful terminal disease", it's an OS GUI change, not a life ending event!

I think we're over dramatizing things a bit. It isn't that serious. When the next OS comes along, we'll be hearing the same ole vitriol. Just like we heard when moving from XP to Vista to 7.

With that, we agree on this... no one likes change :)
You have totally missed the point of SIW2's post.

Which is, that whenever anyone criticizes the changes in W8, instead of examining the actual changes objectively to assess whether they are positive or negative, they are accused of simply being unable to adapt to change.

And that is a red herring to avoid the issue of such objective examination of the changes.

Putting all that aside, W8 has been summarily rejected by consumers. And that's the final verdict on the efficacy of the changes ... and the reason for the negative responses in this forum, in the hope that M$ will listen to it's critics, and not just pay lip service by claiming they do.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Ult Reatil & Win 8 Pro OEM
    Built as DIY
    CPU
    6 core 12 thread & 4 core
    Motherboard
    Inel Extreme & Intel standard
    Memory
    12GB & 8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    3 top end SLI linked & onboard
    Sound Card
    In built in graphics card & onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    24 & 23 inch Samsung LED backlit
    Screen Resolution
    High def
    Hard Drives
    Corsair Force 128GB SATA3 SSDs in each machine. Plus several external USB3 and eSATA spinner HDs
One of the reasons put forward for the failure of W8 by it's proponents is that the desktop computer market has reached saturation.

That is also a red herring and denial of reality. The actual number of new machines may have slowed to the level of simply maintaining the status quo, with relatively small new machines being sold, but updating software to the latest version of Windows is a totally different matter.

If W8 is the wonder OS it is touted as being by fanbois, consumers would be flocking to the vendors to buy it. And it would be the logical upgrade for businesses facing the imminent demise of XP.

And while XP is not in use by many enthusiasts, it is still in use by many businesses, who won't change until it's unsupported. In the past few months, I have personally seen it in use in large banks and finance organization, doctors' surgeries, insurance companies ... and the list goes on.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Built as DIY
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    12GB & 8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    High def
    Hard Drives
    Corsair Force 128GB SATA3 SSDs in each machine. Plus several external USB3 and eSATA spinner HDs
Hi there
Actually the desktop market is undergoing a SMALL revival -- it will never go back to the old Halcyon days where the PC was the ONLY device you had for email, Internet etc but more and more people at HOME and at WORK are buying into the use of both MULTIPLE and LARGE monitors - this type of platform definitely needs a proper PC with a proper OS -- not a stupid TOUCH mobile type OS.

Even at work these days I have THREE monitors at my desk -- and most colleagues I know in other jobs with a variety of different clients certainly have at least TWO and I'm not even in I.T support or services -- although I do a certain amount of testing what developers have produced and also some QC before roll out.

I think you'll find that the majority of largish workplaces these days where users only have ONE monitor is becoming a rarity.

Cheers
jimbo

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Centos 7, W8.1, W7, W2K3 Server W10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    SSD's * 3 (Samsung 840 series) 250 GB
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)
@ Jimbo. I only use computers for personal use, which includes hobby ... as well as business use; and am not involved in any way with servers, development or IT work.

However, I have for quite a long time been the "friendly neighbourhood PC geek" ... neighbourhood meaning personal friends, residents of the complex I live in, acquaintances and memebers of a world wide self help organization.

As such I do get to see and repair, upgrade and reinstall windows for quite a large and diverse number of persons. And from time to time buy the parts and build new rigs for individuals. It is my experience that most private users have both desktop and one or more mobile devices, with smartfones in the van ... with the latter sometimes being used as hot spot modems. Many will also have a laptop or tablet.

I am constantly amazed at how many persons are still using XP. And don't even know anything about the "bad hair day dramas" in the progression from Vista to Win8. I think one of the reasons they don't leave XP is because it does the simple basic things they need to do, like paying bills online; emails; and social networking. And what the desktop may lack because of mobility restrictions is made up for in a simple hand held device ... with iPhone/Pad in the van ... for better or worse.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Built as DIY
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    12GB & 8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    High def
    Hard Drives
That is also a red herring and denial of reality. The actual number of new machines may have slowed to the level of simply maintaining the status quo, with relatively small new machines being sold, but updating software to the latest version of Windows is a totally different matter.

If W8 is the wonder OS it is touted as being by fanbois, consumers would be flocking to the vendors to buy it. And it would be the logical upgrade for businesses facing the imminent demise of XP.

Exactly.

And while XP is not in use by many enthusiasts, it is still in use by many businesses, who won't change until it's unsupported. In the past few months, I have personally seen it in use in large banks and finance organization, doctors' surgeries, insurance companies ... and the list goes on.

I use an XP VM for my old games.

I have XP installed so that I can use the tagging feature in Windows Live Photo Gallery.

It "runs amok" in W7, because of the Libraries (just like WMP12).
Presumably the same thing would happen in W8 (I didn't install it in any of the W8 previews).

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), Linux Mint 18.3 MATE (64 bit)
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    n/a
    CPU
    AMD Phenom II x6 1055T, 2.8 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASRock 880GMH-LE/USB3
    Memory
    8GB DDR3 1333 G-Skill Ares F3-1333C9D-8GAO (4GB x 2)
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD6450
    Sound Card
    Realtek?
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung S23B350
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Western Digital 1.5 TB (SATA), Western Digital 2 TB (SATA), Western Digital 3 TB (SATA)
    Case
    Tower
    Mouse
    Wired Optical
    Other Info
    Linux Mint 16 MATE (64 bit) replaced with Linux Mint 17 MATE (64 bit) - 2014-05-17
    Linux Mint 14 MATE (64 bit) replaced with Linux Mint 16 MATE (64 bit) - 2013-11-13
    Ubuntu 10.04 (64 bit) replaced with Linux Mint 14 MATE (64 bit) - 2013-01-14
    RAM & Graphics Card Upgraded - 2013-01-13
    Monitor Upgraded - 2012-04-20
    System Upgraded - 2011-05-21, 2010-07-14
    HDD Upgraded - 2010-08-11, 2011-08-24,
You have totally missed the point of SIW2's post.

I could easily say the same about you, but I won't get into a tit for tat argument. We're done.

That said, just because I choose not follow the masses doesn't mean I don't get it. It just means I tend to look at things a bit more differently. Everyone has an opinion, and I have mine.

I've been around these forums for a long time - vista, seven, and now eight. Most of the people here know me; and even though we may disagree, I've never made it personal, nor tried disrespecting anyone. As I like to say... we can agree to disagree agreeably and move on.

And for the record, I'm quite aware 8 has some short comings, and agree with some of the stuff said... but not all.

Have a good day.

Peace :cool:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom built by me
    CPU
    Haswell i7-4770K
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sapphire R9-280 Vapor X
    Sound Card
    Soundblaster ZXR
    Monitor(s) Displays
    NEC PA242W - 24 inch
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1200
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000 G2
    Case
    Cooler Master HAF X
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless Wave
    Mouse
    Logitech Performance MX
    Internet Speed
    High Speed