Touchscreen on JooJoo Tablet is upside down!

Touch screen

I only have a part of the screen touch sensitive. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
G Marques[

QUOTE=Gonmar;349535]
works perfect, thank you very much.
Thanks
G Marques[/QUOTE]

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
    Computer type
    Tablet
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Joojoo
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Ambios
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia
    Browser
    IE
    Antivirus
    AVAST
if you followed to walkthrough regarding flashing from joojoo to windows firmware the screen should be ready to be flipped and then use the windows calibrate tool,pretty easy.maybe your touchscreen is faulty.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    joojoo running windows 8 pro with multitouch.
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
Joojoo tablet

Hey everyone, just picked up a Joojoo tablet for next to nothing and was wondering about the msata, I tried a few different brands ( not PCIe ) but none work ,when I install them the tablet turns on but ...nothing, can't even get into bios. If anyone know a trisk for this please help me out or let me know what msata is compatible with these....Thanks

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Tablet
Hey everyone, just picked up a Joojoo tablet for next to nothing and was wondering about the msata, I tried a few different brands ( not PCIe ) but none work ,when I install them the tablet turns on but ...nothing, can't even get into bios. If anyone know a trisk for this please help me out or let me know what msata is compatible with these....Thanks

wont let me post a direct link to the ebay page
buy a crucial 128gb m4 msata ssd product code CT128M4SSD3
comes in 32gb 64gb and 128gb iterations

ebay uk auction number
it ends wednesday,its a good deal.if you need the joojoo windows firmware and drivers give me a shout i have them here.windows ten is great on this.also get yourself 4gb of ram.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop

wont let me post a direct link to the ebay page
buy a crucial 128gb m4 msata ssd product code CT128M4SSD3
comes in 32gb 64gb and 128gb iterations

ebay uk auction number
it ends wednesday,its a good deal.if you need the joojoo windows firmware and drivers give me a shout i have them here.windows ten is great on this.also get yourself 4gb of ram.

Thanks, I do need windows the firmware and drivers if I could get them from you, also do you have a bios update for these? Thanks

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Tablet
never touched the bios mate.
all you need is to install windows then use the firmware update to get touch working properly.
going on holiday tomorrow so i wont be around for a week or two
will upload them somewhere when i come back.maybe googledrive

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
Back