Touchscreen on JooJoo Tablet is upside down!

Hello. Is is possible to upload the firmware again? I cannot seem to download from the link you posted. Thank you so much. :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
could someone please reupload the file? I've been trying for over a year to fix my joojoo. willing to compensate via paypal.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win8
i will repost the link,my email accounts will not let me send exe files.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    joojoo running windows 8 pro with multitouch.
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
Hi everyone,

I'd like to install Win8 on my Joojoo tablet, but I didn't find any tutorial. Do you have something like that?

Thanks for your help

Bonjour,

Je voudrais installer Win8 sur ma tablette Joojoo, mais je ne trouve pas de tuto. Auriez vous quelque chose qui s'y apparente?

Merci pour votre aide.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    OSX
sorry,no instructions,you will need a 32gb msata ssd,2gb ddr3 ram and a genuine copy of windows 8,you will need a powered usb 4 port hub,powered dvd optical drive,usb mouse and external keyboard.simple install,then flash the firmware for windows from joojoo then you are good to go.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
reason behind the size of ram and ssd is i have done about six of these now and i feel the 32gb ssd paired with the 2gb of ram is the most stable option,very fast and reliable.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
Hi Tam 23,

Thanks for your answer. I will try when I get a new mSata ssd and 2gB of Ram.

Last question, the 32 gB msata is an extension of the 4gb msata ssd present by default in the Joojoo?

Regards.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    OSX
:) Hello. Can someone please upload the firmware again? Thank you very much.

Also... My joojoo blocks on windows 8. It could be the fact that it only have 1 gb of ram and 16 gb of ssd? Could it be that I left the old ssd in the second slot alongside with the new one (4gb alongside with the 16 gb, but it only "sees" the 16 gb one).

Thank you. :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Yes please i need the drivers too i cant seem to get this to work right.

If anyone hass the jjtpfirmware.rar please pm me for my email thank you.

:) Hello. Can someone please upload the firmware again? Thank you very much.

Also... My joojoo blocks on windows 8. It could be the fact that it only have 1 gb of ram and 16 gb of ssd? Could it be that I left the old ssd in the second slot alongside with the new one (4gb alongside with the 16 gb, but it only "sees" the 16 gb one).

Thank you. :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
    Computer type
    Tablet
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Joojoo
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Ambios
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia
    Browser
    IE
    Antivirus
    AVAST
I hope this thread is still active and someone can upload the firmware another time, so that I can use Win8 with touch function - filedropper link doesn't work at the moment.

Thanks in advance

My Computer

System One

• OS
    all
Back