Solved BSODs while gaming, fresh 8.1 install I think it's my GPU

Tested it and there's an "Install" option when you right click on the .inf file. That'll install the driver for you (unknown if you need to reboot or not - do it just to be sure).

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1Pro - Finally!!!
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Samsung/NP780
    CPU
    Came with the laptop (i7 of some sort)
    Motherboard
    Pretty sure that it has one, but haven't checked inside the case!
    Memory
    upgraded to 12 gB from 8 gB
    Graphics Card(s)
    has switchable - Intel/ATI - Used wrong drivers, now ATI card is inop :( Will have to fix it soon!
    Sound Card
    I'm nearly deaf, so this isn't used often
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Touchscreen on laptop/32" Toshiba on HDMI (laid the Sharp TV on a mouse and cracked the screen!)
    Screen Resolution
    800x600
    Hard Drives
    One Samsung 1tB drive - 5400 rpm. Gonna switch to a 7200/10000 rpm or an SSD (if I can find $500 for a 1tB SSD!)
    - Switched to 500 gB Samsung 840 series SSD - WOW!!!
    PSU
    Why do we ask this for laptops?
    Case
    Silver with a neat Samsung logo
    Cooling
    sub-par, gotta get around to working on it soon Worked on it - still sub-par! :(
    Keyboard
    Microsoft Natural - the same one I've used since it orignally came out around 1995
    Mouse
    no Mouse - Trackball!!!!
    Internet Speed
    too slow when I'm waiting for a download to finish
    Browser
    Yes, I use this (Firefox mostly, w/IE next most)
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender and Windows Firewall
    Other Info
    I'm handsome and a snappy dresser :0)
No worries about the delays, just as long as you continue helping me haha. I believe this is the same driver I had recently installed but I will do a reinstall and see if it works this time using your procedure. Should I turn on Driver Verifier after I install?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
I never suggest using Driver Verifier unless you are experiencing BSOD's. My point in this is that there are some drivers that aren't very stable in Driver Verifier, but work well normally.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1Pro - Finally!!!
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Samsung/NP780
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    has switchable - Intel/ATI - Used wrong drivers, now ATI card is inop :( Will have to fix it soon!
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Touchscreen on laptop/32" Toshiba on HDMI (laid the Sharp TV on a mouse and cracked the screen!)
    Screen Resolution
    800x600
    Hard Drives
    One Samsung 1tB drive - 5400 rpm. Gonna switch to a 7200/10000 rpm or an SSD (if I can find $500 for a 1tB SSD!)
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    sub-par, gotta get around to working on it soon Worked on it - still sub-par! :(
    Keyboard
    Microsoft Natural - the same one I've used since it orignally came out around 1995
    Mouse
    no Mouse - Trackball!!!!
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Antivirus
    Other Info
2 things that I've noticed:
- Corsair Link is installed. I have seen problems with this in the past. Please uninstall it until we're finished troubleshooting.
- if you'll notice, the same drivers keep recurring in the memory dumps. As such we have to suspect that it's either one of those drivers - or it's a combination of the drivers that are causing the BSOD's.

If the BSOD's continue after uninstalling Corsair Link, please run Driver Verifier again according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Then, after that, the most obvious thing to try is another antivirus. Please uninstall MalwareBytes (temporarily) and ensure that Windows Defender and the Windows Firewall are enabled.

You also may want to remove the Intel mouse and keyboard software. The system will revert to the default Windows drivers, so you won't have to install anything else.

Update iTunes (the GEARAspiWDM.sys driver is old - I don't know if this is significant, as mine is even older than yours)

The point here is to remove (uninstall) as much as is possible without affecting your use of the computer. Those things that can't easily/conveniently be removed will need to have the drivers updated/replaces (using the installer package from the manufacturer's website).

I'm still wondering about a hardware problem - but eliminating the questionable drivers will help to tell us if it's hardware or not.
Good luck!

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.
Code:
[FONT=lucida console]**************************Mon Apr 27 22:42:20.645 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\042715-3781-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: [B]9600[/B].17736.amd64fre.winblue_r9.150322-1500
System Uptime:[B]2 days 10:43:32.225[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PpmCheckApplyProcessorPerformance+27 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]A, {fffff80042eb4b58, 2, 0, fffff80041ca951b}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [URL="http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000000A"]IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)[/URL]
Arguments: 
Arg1: fffff80042eb4b58, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield :
    bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
    bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff80041ca951b, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR:  AV
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME:  Battle.net.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]AV_nt!PpmCheckApplyProcessorPerformance[/B]
CPUID:        "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz"
MaxSpeed:     3500
CurrentSpeed: [B]3500[/B]
  BIOS Version                  V1.9
  BIOS Release Date             12/23/2014
  Manufacturer                  MSI
  Product Name                  MS-7917
  Baseboard Product             Z97 GAMING 5 (MS-7917)
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``
[/FONT]

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.
Code:
[FONT=lucida console]**************************Mon Apr 27 22:42:20.645 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
MBfilt64.sys                Thu Jul 30 23:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0)
GEARAspiWDM.sys             Thu May 16 15:18:28 2013 (51953104)
intelppm.sys                Thu Aug 22 04:46:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
ikbevent.sys                Fri Jan 10 12:52:53 2014 (52D03375)
imsevent.sys                Fri Jan 10 12:52:53 2014 (52D03375)
e22w8x64.sys                Wed Mar 26 11:58:37 2014 (5332F92D)
iaStorA.sys                 Fri May  2 19:06:56 2014 (53642510)
RTKVHD64.sys                Wed May 14 06:28:52 2014 (53734564)
mwac.sys                    Tue Jun 17 22:07:00 2014 (53A0F444)
mbam.sys                    Wed Sep  3 13:50:25 2014 (540754E1)
TeeDriverx64.sys            Tue Sep 23 16:01:14 2014 (5421D18A)
nvvad64v.sys                Thu Nov 20 10:33:54 2014 (546E09E2)
cpuz138_x64.sys             Thu Nov 27 06:16:46 2014 (5477081E)
MBAMSwissArmy.sys           Thu Jan  8 21:45:43 2015 (54AF40D7)
nvlddmkm.sys                Wed Apr  8 16:32:37 2015 (55259065)
nvvadarm.sys                Wed Apr  8 16:53:37 2015 (55259551)
[/FONT]
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBfilt64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ikbevent.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=imsevent.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e22w8x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mwac.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TeeDriverx64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz138_x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBAMSwissArmy.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvadarm.sys

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1Pro - Finally!!!
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Samsung/NP780
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    800x600
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    no Mouse - Trackball!!!!
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Antivirus
    Other Info
Just FYI, it is possible that the driver isn't listed in the memory dumps.
There's 3 things that I can think of:
- hardware failure
- Windows driver problems
- corruption by a driver that has exited.

As for the last circumstance, this is how it works:
- an unknown driver writes to the driver space owned by ntkrnlmp.exe (the driver that's blamed in the last memory dump).
- the unknown driver exits
- ntkrnlmp.exe then tries to use the data in that driver space and finds that it's corrupted.
- the system panics because of this and throws a BSOD

FYI - ntkrnlmp.exe is the kernel (core) of the operating system.
If it was to blame you'd be having many more problems other than the occasional BSOD.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1Pro - Finally!!!
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Samsung/NP780
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    800x600
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    no Mouse - Trackball!!!!
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Antivirus
    Other Info
Alright I uninstalled Corsair Link. How do I uninstall the intel KB/Mouse stuff? I don't see it in Device Manager or in Add/Remove programs. I uninstalled MBytes as well.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Also, when I built this machine I had to do some registry hacks to get the LINK software to detect my Corsair H100i cooler. Corsair's software and drivers don't work well at all with 8.1, I wonder if this is the issue. The cooler connects to a USB 2.0 header on the motherboard and that's how the software interfaces with it. However, the software has not been updated in a while and they continue to not release updates to the software regardless of how many people complain as you can see on their forums. I wonder if this is the issue. As it stands, I need some way to control the fans on the cooler, I think there's a way to bypass the USB dongle and plug directly into the Motherboard. If you have some time, poke around on these links and see if you think this might be an issue.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=h100i windows 8.1

Cooling - The Corsair User Forums

Guide: Fix Corsair H100i Not Detected in Corsair Link (Windows 8.1) | Corey DeGrandchamp

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
It could be a bad card. Try another wired card (they're relatively cheap and it's always good to have one on hand in case of failures in the middle of the night.
If the Killer card is built into your mobo - uninstall it's software and then disable it in the BIOS/UEFI.
If it's not, then unininstall it's software and then physically remove the card from your system.

Good luck!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1Pro - Finally!!!
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Samsung/NP780
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    800x600
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    no Mouse - Trackball!!!!
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Antivirus
    Other Info
John,

Thank you for your continued help. This has been the longest troubleshooting process I have ever had to deal with. I was hoping not to spend any more money but I will order a new NIC and get it here asap. The Killer NIC is onboard.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Is there a NIC you would recommend for 8.1? It seems a lot of the intel NICs aren't compatible.

Edit - Nevermind, the Intel EXPI9301CT runs through Windows Compatibility Center and checks out. I will grab that one I guess.[h=1][/h]

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
After a month of troubleshooting and still getting blue screens with different error messages, I am just going to reinstall windows 8.1. If that doesn't work, I am going to RMA my motherboard. If that doesn't work, I will RMA my video card. I will keep updating this thread with bsods and if anything fixes it I will mark it as solved. Please continue to help if you think of something I might have missed.

Memtest86, prime95, intel burn test, Intel Processor Diagnostic tool, Furmark all pass with flying colors. I just can't understand why it is so hard to pin down what is going on and get the same error message every time. It has to be hardware or power.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Fresh Windows 8.1 install, two BSODs back to back. I'm beginning to think this is a hardware issue. Please provide insight, should I Just RMA my Motherboard?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
It's hard to pin things down because there are a limited number of tests available.
For example, there are no 100% accurate motherboard tests. The cost to develop such a test far exceeds the amount of money that they will make on that particular board - so the board would be much more expensive if there was a test.
The same goes with most peripherals - it's cheaper to replace them than it is to develop a test for them.
FWIW - the step after all that we're doing now is called "troubleshooting by hardware stripdown". Here's a link to the "how-to": Hardware Stripdown Troubleshooting

But, there may be good news from this latest series of BSOD's.
You have the WinRing libraries on your system. They date from 2008 and are known BSOD causes on some Windows systems.
WinRing0x64.sys Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)
many different programs that center around the using of the WinRing libraries (RealTemp, Corsair Link2 (known BSOD issues w/Win8), Razer GameBooster, Fusiontweaker (Google Code), etc)}OEM - none at Welcome to Python.org
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys
Please uninstall this software and see if that helps. This is from one of the earlier BSOD's, so it's likely not seen in the latest one's (as you reinstalled Windows).

Beyond that, it still looks like hardware to me (3 different BSOD error codes out of the last 4 memory dumps). But these memory dumps are looking more like a low-level driver than those previously (the STOP 0x50, 0xD1, and 0xA errors are more commonly seen with driver problems than with hardware problems). Unfortunately, troubleshooting BSOD's is usually a process of pursuing the most likely causes - and it may be that your system isn't experiencing one of the most likely causes, so it takes longer to rule everything out.
Analysis:
Code:
[FONT=lucida console]**************************Thu Apr 30 21:05:16.303 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\043015-8968-01.dmp]
Built by: [B]9600[/B].17031.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140221-1952
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:00:51.928[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]win32k.sys ( win32k!cjComputeGLYPHSET_MSFT_UNICODE+2df )[/B]
BugCheck [B]50, {fffff901407f4000, 1, fffff960001d2b48, 0}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [URL="http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x00000050"]PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)[/URL]
Arguments: 
Arg1: fffff901407f4000, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000001, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff960001d2b48, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
    address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]AV_win32k!cjComputeGLYPHSET_MSFT_UNICODE[/B]
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``
**************************Thu Apr 30 21:03:44.874 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\043015-3359-01.dmp]
Built by: [B]9600[/B].17031.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.140221-1952
System Uptime:[B]0 days 4:32:38.498[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTryUnwaitThread+32 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]A, {1db, 2, 1, fffff803b5ec3816}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [URL="http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000000A"]IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)[/URL]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 00000000000001db, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
    bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: fffff803b5ec3816, address which referenced memory
PROCESS_NAME:  Wow-64.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]AV_nt!KiTryUnwaitThread[/B]
**************************Wed Apr 29 22:07:20.363 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\042915-5171-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 2:10:04.988[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]memory_corruption ( nt!MiWriteComplete+19f )[/B]
BugCheck [B]A, {fffffb80048928f0, 2, 1, fffff80300901487}[/B]
Arguments: 
Arg1: fffffb80048928f0, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000001, bitfield :
Arg4: fffff80300901487, address which referenced memory
PROCESS_NAME:  System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]AV_nt!MiWriteComplete[/B]
**************************Tue Apr 28 22:27:57.657 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\042815-4187-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 12:21:47.282[/B]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w8x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w8x64.sys
Probably caused by :[B]e22w8x64.sys ( e22w8x64+89ea )[/B]
BugCheck [B]D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff800b26779ea}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [URL="http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x000000D1"]DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)[/URL]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff800b26779ea, address which referenced memory
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]AV_e22w8x64+89ea[/B]
[/FONT]

3rd Party Drivers:
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.
Code:
[FONT=lucida console]**************************Thu Apr 30 21:05:16.303 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]MBfilt64.sys                Thu Jul 30 23:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]e22w8x64.sys                Wed Mar 26 11:58:37 2014 (5332F92D)[/B][/COLOR]
RTKVHD64.sys                Tue Mar 10 06:19:23 2015 (54FEC52B)
**************************Wed Apr 29 22:07:20.363 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
GEARAspiWDM.sys             Thu May 16 15:18:28 2013 (51953104)
imsevent.sys                Fri Jan 10 12:52:53 2014 (52D03375)
ikbevent.sys                Fri Jan 10 12:52:53 2014 (52D03375)
iaStorA.sys                 Fri May  2 19:06:56 2014 (53642510)
RTKVHD64.sys                Wed May 14 06:28:52 2014 (53734564)
nvvad64v.sys                Thu Nov 20 10:33:54 2014 (546E09E2)
nvvadarm.sys                Wed Apr  8 16:53:37 2015 (55259551)
**************************Tue Apr 28 22:27:57.657 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]WinRing0x64.sys             Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
MBAMSwissArmy.sys           Thu Jan  8 21:45:43 2015 (54AF40D7)
[/FONT]
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=GEARAspiWDM.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=imsevent.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ikbevent.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iaStorA.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvadarm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=MBAMSwissArmy.sys

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1Pro - Finally!!!
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Samsung/NP780
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    800x600
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    no Mouse - Trackball!!!!
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Antivirus
    Other Info
Thanks for the reply. When I re-installed on Thursday, I only installed the bare minimum of drivers and programs I would need. The drivers I did install, I downloaded from MSI's website. I only installed the Killer driver, not the entire suite. No bloatware.

I BSOD'd last night and then immediately after reboot, Windows was trying to install updates to which I BSOD'd again. I probably have a corrupt install now. I am going to format again and re-install. But other than that, it has to be hardware at this point.

What's next? I have already tested my hard drives/RAM/cpu. My video card ran Furmark for 30mins without any errors. I ran prime95 and Furmark at the same time to test if my PSU could supply enough power. No errors.

I can boot to Windows just fine. One thing I did notice last night after my 2nd BSOD, after I pushed the power to power on my system, the system came on, sort of died a little then came on again and booted. I wonder if it's power, I still have that extra PSU I can install.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Swapped out the PSU, newest bsod. It has to be the motherboard. ndis.sys this time.

Also, my voltage readings are still around 11.15-11.28V even with this new PSU. I think the 12v rail connector on the motherboard might be faulty, sometimes it doesn't get enough voltage and it blue screens and resets. I can't believe that getting all these different errors with different drivers isn't some sort of motherboard issue.

Also, something weird. OCCT is saying my 12v rail is supplying 11.18 V, HWInfo is saying it's supplying 12.192V... ugh. This is frustrating.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Software sensor readings aren't always identical - it all depends on how the program is programmed to read the sensor's output.
If you've tried 2 different PSU's, I'd presume that the PSU isn't the problem - no matter what the sensor(s) is/are saying.

I'd also suspect the motherboard - after ruling out the network card.
If you can swap motherboards it won't hurt to do that (but it will be a pain).
I'd suggest first trying another network card (and uninstalling/disabling the current card).
They're fairly cheap and it doesn't hurt to have one on hand in case your card dies in the middle of the night.

Please note the number of 3rd party drivers in latest memory dump - there are very few.
This is usually a symptom of a hardware issue (but it's not a 100% certain diagnostic).

Analysis:
Code:
[font=lucida console]**************************Fri May  1 21:19:32.557 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\050115-3218-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 4:01:43.180[/B]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e22w8x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e22w8x64.sys
Probably caused by :[B]e22w8x64.sys ( e22w8x64+8afa )[/B]
BugCheck [B]D1, {ffffffffb8cf8b48, 2, 0, fffff800738a768e}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x000000D1]DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: ffffffffb8cf8b48, memory referenced
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff800738a768e, address which referenced memory
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]AV_e22w8x64+8afa[/B]
[/font]

3rd Party Drivers:
Code:
[font=lucida console]**************************Fri May  1 21:19:32.557 2015 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]MBfilt64.sys                Thu Jul 30 23:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]e22w8x64.sys                Wed Mar 26 11:58:37 2014 (5332F92D)[/B][/COLOR]
RTKVHD64.sys                Tue Apr 14 07:31:39 2015 (552CFA9B)
[/font]

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win8.1Pro - Finally!!!
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Samsung/NP780
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    800x600
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    no Mouse - Trackball!!!!
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    Antivirus
    Other Info
Back