Windows Loses Some Users Despite the Arrival of Windows8.1

Microsoft launched 2 operating system versions in the last 12 months, but this hasn’t stopped the overall market share of its platform from losing a few points every 30 days.

According to market researcher Net Applications, Windows now stands at 90.66 percent, while Mac OS X comes second with 7.73 percent. Linux is third with only 1.61 percent.

The difference between Windows and the other platforms is huge, but Microsoft’s operating system keeps losing points and this isn’t at all a good thing.

Only last month Windows declined from 90.81 percent to 90.66 percent, with the trend clearly showing a dropping market share for what it remains the number one operating system for desktop computers.

Windows started the year with a share of 91.71 percent, but gradually lost points as more users made the switch to other platforms.
Windows Loses Some Users Despite the Arrival of Windows 8.1

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), Linux Mint 18.3 MATE (64 bit)
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    n/a
    CPU
    AMD Phenom II x6 1055T, 2.8 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASRock 880GMH-LE/USB3
    Memory
    8GB DDR3 1333 G-Skill Ares F3-1333C9D-8GAO (4GB x 2)
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD6450
    Sound Card
    Realtek?
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung S23B350
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Western Digital 1.5 TB (SATA), Western Digital 2 TB (SATA), Western Digital 3 TB (SATA)
    Case
    Tower
    Mouse
    Wired Optical
    Other Info
    Linux Mint 16 MATE (64 bit) replaced with Linux Mint 17 MATE (64 bit) - 2014-05-17
    Linux Mint 14 MATE (64 bit) replaced with Linux Mint 16 MATE (64 bit) - 2013-11-13
    Ubuntu 10.04 (64 bit) replaced with Linux Mint 14 MATE (64 bit) - 2013-01-14
    RAM & Graphics Card Upgraded - 2013-01-13
    Monitor Upgraded - 2012-04-20
    System Upgraded - 2011-05-21, 2010-07-14
    HDD Upgraded - 2010-08-11, 2011-08-24,
And this is still the crux of the whole issue...

"And still, this doesn’t stop users and analysts alike from criticizing Redmond for its strategy of putting touch ahead of the traditional way of working on a computer and involving a mouse and a keyboard.

In fact, this has been one of the most criticized aspects of the new Windows 8 platform, with Microsoft blasted with every single occasion by users who felt like being left of the company’s operating system lineup due to the plethora of touch-oriented features."

But how many of these are people who took one look, or a 5 min (or less) test drive and came to that totally inaccurate conclusion?
You do make a valid point but, as one who has been using 8 for 6 months I can assure you that this OS has more drawbacks than positive traits. I have a win 7 desktop and win 8 laptop. Win 8 may boot faster but that is where it stops. I use both my desktop and laptop for work (solid modelling, product development and design). Both 7 and 8 needed Classic Shell in order to make them usable. Both have horrid "search" function that fails to find most of my files. Both OS's want to think for me. Were it not for Classic Shell I honestly don't know what I would have done.

I think the biggest mistake MS made with 8 was to develop a cross platform OS. Sorry but this recipe means only one thing: COMPROMISE. This is the same philosophy car manufacturers used when they started flooding the market with SUVs. SUVs are a compromise. Yes most people today don't care and only want to use their computer for social media and e-mails. But why leave the rest of us stranded with an OS that basically has a "Hide and seek" based UI. Was it not bad enough we had to put up with the unfriendly RIBBON interface only to have to put up with an unfriendly for Desktops OS?

Just my two cents.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    compac CQ58
    CPU
    AMD
No, all these people want tablet interfaces on their tablets and destop interfaces on their desktops. Outrageous, I know.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 + StartIsBack + AeroGlass
    Computer type
    Laptop
Hi there

I'm getting totally amazed here -- we presumably are more technical than the average joe out there or have more interest in computers, operating systems and probably "Boys Toys" in general - but there seems to be an incredible resistance to ANY sort of change here -- a love for "Dinosaur Technology" or a total resistance to anything NEW.

First the Desktop - while it will certainly NOT DIE will shrink to a much smaller level as even the most dedicated die hard desktop user will know there are many many ways of accessing the Internet now - WITHOUT needing a "Classical computer" so it's inevitable that the classic Windows or even Apple IOS type OS's will play a smaller part in the overall mix going forward.

Secondly - the total resistance I'm seeing here to anything remotely "Touch - centric" -- yes of course on your expensive 62 inch 4K 8,000 USD screen you'd SHOOT on sight anybody who even THOUGHT of touching it - yet there are some sensible touch applications which are well worth using - especially if you combine something like a tablet / or "convertible laptop with a second screen.

I think some of the people here should perhaps take a lesson from one of the old 1960's Bob Dylan songs -- "The Times they are a-changin'". True then true now.

Ms - a bit late to the party - is trying to do the same -- OK it messed up Windows 8, Windows 8.1 is infinitely better and hopefully windows 9 will be better still --especially as android looks set to become PAY ONLY or be riddled with commercials.

Cheer
jimbo

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Centos 7, W8.1, W7, W2K3 Server W10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    SSD's * 3 (Samsung 840 series) 250 GB
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Intel Pentium D Dual Core
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 - PCI Express x16
    Sound Card
    Integrated RealTek ALC888 high-definition audio with 7.1 channel audio support
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    350 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Desktop 7.2" (183mm) W x 17.5" (445mm) L x 14.5"
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
    Office Pro 2013 / Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8.1DP GDR1

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)
Hi there

I'm getting totally amazed here -- we presumably are more technical than the average joe out there or have more interest in computers, operating systems and probably "Boys Toys" in general - but there seems to be an incredible resistance to ANY sort of change here -- a love for "Dinosaur Technology" or a total resistance to anything NEW.

First the Desktop - while it will certainly NOT DIE will shrink to a much smaller level as even the most dedicated die hard desktop user will know there are many many ways of accessing the Internet now - WITHOUT needing a "Classical computer" so it's inevitable that the classic Windows or even Apple IOS type OS's will play a smaller part in the overall mix going forward.

Secondly - the total resistance I'm seeing here to anything remotely "Touch - centric" -- yes of course on your expensive 62 inch 4K 8,000 USD screen you'd SHOOT on sight anybody who even THOUGHT of touching it - yet there are some sensible touch applications which are well worth using - especially if you combine something like a tablet / or "convertible laptop with a second screen.

I think some of the people here should perhaps take a lesson from one of the old 1960's Bob Dylan songs -- "The Times they are a-changin'". True then true now.

Ms - a bit late to the party - is trying to do the same -- OK it messed up Windows 8, Windows 8.1 is infinitely better and hopefully windows 9 will be better still --especially as android looks set to become PAY ONLY or be riddled with commercials.

Cheer
jimbo

Once again, that's the fallacy of "resistance to change". I'm not against touch-centric devices or interfaces, I just want them where they belong: on my phone and on my tablet.

Windows 8 is just horrible design, plain and simple. Get over it.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    Laptop
Hi there

Cheer
jimbo

Once again, that's the fallacy of "resistance to change". I'm not against touch-centric devices or interfaces, I just want them where they belong: on my phone and on my tablet, which I manage to use and enjoy despite my apparent tendency to hate everything new and modern.

Windows 8 is just horribly designed, plain and simple, and by extension Windows 8.1 since it's basically another iteration of the same broken concept. Get over it.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    Laptop
No, all these people want tablet interfaces on their tablets and destop interfaces on their desktops. Outrageous, I know.

Once again, that's the fallacy of "resistance to change". I'm not against touch-centric devices or interfaces, I just want them where they belong: on my phone and on my tablet, which I manage to use and enjoy despite my apparent tendency to hate everything new and modern.

Windows 8 is just horribly designed, plain and simple, and by extension Windows 8.1 since it's basically another iteration of the same broken concept. Get over it.

It is a modern-day interface of a modern-day OS used by modern-day people with modern-day devices including the desktop PC. Do you drive a Model T? A 1060's model? 70's or 80's?

Just because you and some others call it a phone or tablet interface doesn't mean that it is. No, it's called the Modern Interface designed to be used across multiple devices in conjunction with WP8. That's the goal. In no way does the "plethora of touch-oriented features" get in the way of using mouse and/or keyboard on a desktop PC. One presses on a tile/live tile or hits Enter just the same as an icon on the taskbar or desktop to get the same results. In fact it is easier to navigate using the keyboard on the Start Screen than with the mouse IMO. The live tile is an advanced technology of the icon in that it relays information instead of just sitting there glaring. That makes the Start Screen system far more advanced than the soley Desktop/Start Menu system. All this performed with far less resources.

Microsoft tried to appease the "Desktopper" in 8.1 by adding option to boot to it. There are some members here that abhored W8, but seem to get along just fine with 8.1. One doesn't have to see the Start Screen at all if one doesn't want. Configure to use All Apps instead. Uninstall all the Store apps. The only one that can't be uninstalled is the Store app, but can be unpinned. One can achieve a totally bare Start Screen. There's also 3rd party software to make items disappear, include the Start Button & Menu, and make it whatever you want.

I'm thinking all of MS employees from top to bottom could fart roses and it still wouldn't be good enough for some people. I think you should get over it. You come on here pretty much anonymously, for there's not much in your profile, with W7 in your system specs complaining about an OSs that I don't even think you own or learned to use fully with any real length of time. Don't get me wrong > You have every right to do so, but certainly now without my respect. And no, I'm not that self-centered to think you need my respect.

I really do hope you find your niche. Have a good day.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Intel Pentium D Dual Core
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 - PCI Express x16
    Sound Card
    Integrated RealTek ALC888 high-definition audio with 7.1 channel audio support
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    350 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Desktop 7.2" (183mm) W x 17.5" (445mm) L x 14.5"
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
    Office Pro 2013 / Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8.1DP GDR1

It is a modern-day interface of a modern-day OS used by modern-day people with modern-day devices including the desktop PC. Do you drive a Model T? A 1060's model? 70's or 80's?

Just because you and some others call it a phone or tablet interface doesn't mean that it is. No, it's called the Modern Interface designed to be used across multiple devices in conjunction with WP8. That's the goal. In no way does the "plethora of touch-oriented features" get in the way of using mouse and/or keyboard on a desktop PC. One presses on a tile/live tile or hits Enter just the same as an icon on the taskbar or desktop to get the same results. In fact it is easier to navigate using the keyboard on the Start Screen than with the mouse IMO. The live tile is an advanced technology of the icon in that it relays information instead of just sitting there glaring. That makes the Start Screen system far more advanced than the soley Desktop/Start Menu system. All this performed with far less resources.

Microsoft tried to appease the "Desktopper" in 8.1 by adding option to boot to it. There are some members here that abhored W8, but seem to get along just fine with 8.1. One doesn't have to see the Start Screen at all if one doesn't want. Configure to use All Apps instead. Uninstall all the Store apps. The only one that can't be uninstalled is the Store app, but can be unpinned. One can achieve a totally bare Start Screen. There's also 3rd party software to make items disappear, include the Start Button & Menu, and make it whatever you want.

I'm thinking all of MS employees from top to bottom could fart roses and it still wouldn't be good enough for some people. I think you should get over it. You come on here pretty much anonymously, for there's not much in your profile, with W7 in your system specs complaining about an OSs that I don't even think you own or learned to use fully with any real length of time. Don't get me wrong > You have every right to do so, but certainly now without my respect. And no, I'm not that self-centered to think you need my respect.

I really do hope you find your niche. Have a good day.

Hi there
I agree 100% with HippsieGypsie's post.

W8 though was indeed HORRIBLE it didn't address desktop users properly and the new interface was a total MESS - For classical desktop users the change was TOO horrible and it was inconvenient to set it up properly.

Windows 8.1 has addressed the main problems so with a MINIMAL bit of fiddling you can get the desktop functionality just like you had with the earlier (pre W8) versions of Windows while adding a new interface for newer devices.

The whole Start menu idea is in any case relatively redundant - even from W7 a lot of people rarely used it so Ms just went to the next logical step. If it really IS a step too far time will tell but on the whole most people I've shown W8.1 to like it whereas they hated W8.

Cheers
jimbo

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)
Without a doubt, this modern OS interface is a phone or tablet style interface. It uses big tiles, it takes the whole screen and includes a home screen of some tiles and an app drawer fir the rest of them. This is exactly what a phone or tablet interface is.

I get along fine with 8, but I've run Start8 since day 1 and I boot directly to desktop. I have set all app defaults to not use modern apps, but rather classic desktop apps. The only time I see start screen is to search for an app to start when I don't have an icon our my desktop our a quick launch shortcut.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
I am seriously thinking of abandoning Windows as my personal OS and going for OS X - at least you know what you get! I am tired of the bull that comes with Windows and specifically Windows 8/8.1. Most of my clients that bought new machines with Windows 8/8.1 have now reverted to Windows 7. And I do not blame them one bit.

Exactly, echrada. A friend of mine bought a new Sony Vaio 14" laptop last year (core i5-3210M, 6 GB PC3-12800 RAM). It came with Windows 8 pre-installed, and she was miserable with it.

I imaged all of her stuff to a USB hard drive, wiped her machine, and did a fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (I had to do a little UEFI/BIOS trickery). I successfully restored all her apps and data from the image, it all works, and she is as happy as can be. I know she'll never look back. That is, unless some future "Windows 9" or "10" proves to be a worthy successor to Windows 7.

Windows 8.1 for me is a non-starter. I've installed it and played around with it a couple of times on my nice, fast core i5-2410M laptop with a Vertex 3 120GB SSD - and I keep removing it, even with its superior thread scheduling and boot times. It boots right to the desktop in about 3 seconds, but its general look and feel leave me cold.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (tried Windows 8.1, non-starter)
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Toshiba Satellite L755-S5258 laptop
    CPU
    intel core i5-2410M
    Motherboard
    intel Baseboard
    Memory
    Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB PC3-12800 DDR3 @ 1600 MHz, 9-9-9-24
    Graphics Card(s)
    intel HD3000
    Sound Card
    RealTek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung 15.6" TFT LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1366x768, 32 bit color
    Hard Drives
    OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB SATA3 (6 Gbps interface) SSD.
    PSU
    Toshiba
    Case
    Toshiba
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    Toshiba
    Mouse
    Synaptics Touchpad w/gesture
    Internet Speed
    30 Mbps down / 10 Mbps up (Verizon DSL)

No, it's not. It's a touch UI and you have to be blind to believe otherwise. Oh, you mean some parts of the traditional desktop is still there and desktop applications still run? Of course. As if we didn't know that already.

As for your personal attacks, I couldn't care less... bad software still remains bad software, whether their supporters can manage to be civil or not.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    Laptop
"The Times they are a-changin'"

Are you suggesting we let a tech corp dictate to us that our future should be what they want?

on the whole most people I've shown Windows 8.1 to like it whereas they hated Windows 8.

I am interested to see how that plays out. It might be MS have applied enough disguise. Like the Wicked Witch dressed as Dear Old Granny in Snow White.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
in my experience normal users had no idea it was 8.0 or 8 .1. they have told me that it seems to be exactly the same. so in my world I can expect anybody would be delighted with Windows 8 .1 that absolutely hated 8.0

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
IMO I think what is killing Windows 8 and 8.1 is the OEM's, there are only a couple OEM's with a couple models that really utilize the full Windows 8 desktop. Just because you throw a touch screen in the computer doesn't mean it will sell, a good example of what they should be doing is stuff like the Lenovo Yoga, as this notebook takes full advantage of all the coolness of Windows 8 and 8.1. Though from what I am seeing online with people having such a hard time upgrading and then having compatibility problems with all the hardware after the upgrade does not help move people over to a new platform, in fact we repeat a Vista era.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Sager NP2740
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 4702HQ 2.2 GHz
    Motherboard
    W740SU
    Memory
    8 GB 1600 MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Iris Pro 5200
    Sound Card
    High Defenition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    IPS Display
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250 GB mSATA
    Internet Speed
    60 Mbps cable, NETGEAR Night Hawk AC1900
    Browser
    Firefox 38.0.5
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender & Malwarebytes Pro
I don't mind that they took great steps to make the OS touch accessible. What I think most of us, and the tech world at large are upset about, is that these changes did not come in addition to the desktop friendly way of doing things, they replaced it all together..

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit
    CPU
    Processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor, 2800 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    Memory
    8gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia GTX 460
I just logged into the App Store today, for the first time in 6 months. Big news.. The apps still suck, and the developing platform is still lacking.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit
    CPU
    Processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor, 2800 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    Memory
    8gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia GTX 460
I don't mind that they took great steps to make the OS touch accessible. What I think most of us, and the tech world at large are upset about, is that these changes did not come in addition to the desktop friendly way of doing things, they replaced it all together..

Have to agree, they did a complete 180 and left many in the dust. I don't want my fixed desktop/laptop to act like a tablet or smart phone.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Acer V3 771G-6443
    CPU
    i5-3230m
    Motherboard
    Acer VA70_HC (U3E1)
    Memory
    8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 (800 MHz)
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD4000 + GeForce GT 730M
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17" Generic PnP Display on Intel HD Graphics 4000
    Screen Resolution
    1600x900 pixels
    Hard Drives
    Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250 GB
    ADATA SSD SP900 128GB
    PSU
    90 watt brick
    Mouse
    Bluetooth
    Antivirus
    Comodo
    Other Info
    Asus RT-AC56R dual-band WRT router (Merlin firmware). Intel 7260.HMWWB.R dual-band ac wireless adapter.
Here's one: Try the chkdsk /r command utility. No, don't, seriously. It is something else they have buggered up with 8. Unless you like looking at pretty spinning dots and a 27% completed screen for 2+ hours.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Acer V3 771G-6443
    CPU
    i5-3230m
    Motherboard
    Acer VA70_HC (U3E1)
    Memory
    8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 (800 MHz)
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD4000 + GeForce GT 730M
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17" Generic PnP Display on Intel HD Graphics 4000
    Screen Resolution
    1600x900 pixels
    Hard Drives
    Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250 GB
    ADATA SSD SP900 128GB
    PSU
    90 watt brick
    Mouse
    Bluetooth
    Antivirus
    Comodo
    Other Info
    Asus RT-AC56R dual-band WRT router (Merlin firmware). Intel 7260.HMWWB.R dual-band ac wireless adapter.
Back