DISM /restoreHealth failes with error: 0x800f081f

You could try this.
Restart computer while holding down Shift Key...this brings up "Option Menu".
Click on "Troubleshoot" then "Advanced Options" then "System Image Recovery".
This solves a multitude of problems without affecting files etc.

Has anyone else tried this - and, did it work? If so, what did you use as source files, etc. Is there a tutorial how to run this without losing programs, etc.? I am a little confused and unsure.
When you click on "System Image Recovery" it informs you will not lose files etc, and at this stage you need not go ahead.
With myself it told me I had faults in the image, and would I insert my ISO or Backup Disc....no need to input registration.
After the repair (this only took a couple of minutes) it gave me the root to find the CBS logs listing the faults it had repaired.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro
OK, I just restored a complete disk image, that I had made just minutes prior to installing the Windows 8.1 Update 1, to a spare test drive. I booted up with the test drive and ran the DISM command:

C:\>DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.3.9600.16384

Image Version: 6.3.9600.16384

[==========================100.0%==========================]
The restore operation completed successfully. The component store corruption was
repaired.
The operation completed successfully.

So, I did not get the DISM failed error: 0x800f081f before the update. I just wanted to confirm and make certain that the DISM restore health failure was precipitated by the 8.1 update - indeed it was!

OK, so on this pre-update system disk, I ran the Windows 8.1 Update 1 again. Lo and behold, this time the DISM restore health command worked fine with no error. Now I realize that what apparently caused the problem was doing a Disk Cleanup, including system files containing Windows Update files right after the update to reclaim some disk space for my SSD. As long as I don't run Disk Cleanup after the update, all is well.
Afterwards I found a post by another user on a Microsoft forum who did essentially the same thing that I did.

I have exactly the same problem!

The issue arose when I did a "Disk Cleanup" (cleanmgr.exe). I wiped more than 700 Mb worth of Windows Update Backup files.
To check, I restore my Windows 8.1 to a previously full disk saved image.
The DISM /ScanHealth result was : Healthy.
Then I ran the Important Update for a second time this week (large and multiple Important Security Update about 800 Mb).
After a successful update and restart I ran DISM /ScanHealth again and the result was still : Healthy.
Then I did a Disk Cleanup again (cleanmgr.exe). It deleted the Windows Update Backup files again.
The DISM /ScanHealth is now : Repairable.
The DISM /RestoreHealth is now : restore operation failed. Repair source was not found or the comp
onent store cannot be repaired.

When I run SFC /Scannow, there is no corruption, but if (or rather WHEN) it will happen, DISM or Repair-WindowsImage will not be able to fix it, I'm afraid.
Microsoft, the ball is in your camp to fix this. Good luck to us!

So, for those of you who only have this problem of the DISM restore health command failing with error 0x800f081f, did you also happen to run disk cleanup after you did the upgrade?

Another interesting development. Everything was working fine with the restored disk image that I updated with the "update", but I decided to run the DISM command to "startcomponentcleanup" and it gave me an error and the DISM restore health command started failing again. From what I read, this DISM component cleanup command is just like doing the Disk Cleanup when including the system files with Windows updates. It is also similar to the Task Scheduler Library\Microsoft\Windows\Servicing\StartComponentCleanup which I have now disabled until Microsoft gets a handle on this. Luckily, I imaged the restored drive before playing with it.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen
You could try this.
Restart computer while holding down Shift Key...this brings up "Option Menu".
Click on "Troubleshoot" then "Advanced Options" then "System Image Recovery".
This solves a multitude of problems without affecting files etc.

Has anyone else tried this - and, did it work? If so, what did you use as source files, etc. Is there a tutorial how to run this without losing programs, etc.? I am a little confused and unsure.
When you click on "System Image Recovery" it informs you will not lose files etc, and at this stage you need not go ahead.
With myself it told me I had faults in the image, and would I insert my ISO or Backup Disc....no need to input registration.
After the repair (this only took a couple of minutes) it gave me the root to find the CBS logs listing the faults it had repaired.

I assume this is relevant ONLY if you still have the original recimg file. I am somewhat confused and concerned, since I upgraded from Windows 7 to Window 8 then to Windows 8.1 and my recimg file has been changed several times - the most recent one just before Windows 8.1 Update 1 was installed. My original one was Windows 7. I think I'd better leave well enough alone since I don't know what I'm doing in this instance. SFC Scan still shows no corruption, but DISM indicates files are repairable. I think since SFC is ok it probably isn't a problem.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    HP Pavillion p6230f
    CPU
    HP AMD Phenom II X4 810
    Motherboard
    FOXCONN ALOE
    Memory
    8 GBytes
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI/AMD Radeon HD 42
    Sound Card
    ATI/AMD SB600 - High
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SE198WFP
    Screen Resolution
    1440 x 900
    Hard Drives
    Seagate ST3750528AS
    Browser
    IE 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
Quickest and best fix for this issue

Guys after struggling a lot with this and also contacting MS support I wasn't able to find a fix.

Fortunately (thanks God) after a while I tried just re-installing Windows as an upgrade using a MSDN 8.1 with update image. All the apps, settings etc weren't touched and now everything is OK. Even used diskcleanup afterwards and dism still works fine.

Hope this will help some of you.

Alex.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Guys after struggling a lot with this and also contacting MS support I wasn't able to find a fix.

Fortunately (thanks God) after a while I tried just re-installing Windows as an upgrade using a MSDN 8.1 with update image. All the apps, settings etc weren't touched and now everything is OK. Even used diskcleanup afterwards and dism still works fine.

Alex.

Awesome! Where were you able to get the MSDN 8.1 with update image? Did you need to open a support ticket with Microsoft?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen

Alex.

Awesome! Where were you able to get the MSDN 8.1 with update image? Did you need to open a support ticket with Microsoft?

I have a MSDN subscription (MSDN-the microsoft developer network). Don't know if MS support will be able to provide this image or not but you should try.

Alex.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1

Alex.

I have a MSDN subscription (MSDN-the microsoft developer network). Don't know if MS support will be able to provide this image or not but you should try.

Alex.

I understand, thanks Alex.
Well, my system is updated fine, however I know that I cannot run the DISM startcomponentcleanup command or the disk cleanup w/system files without corrupting my component store. By the way, you can see another post about this on a different forum: kb2919355 Component Store corruption - The Hotfix Share
As long as I keep making backup images, I hope I'll be OK until MS hopefully issues some kind of hotfix.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen
OK, I just restored a complete disk image, that I had made just minutes prior to installing the Windows 8.1 Update 1, to a spare test drive. I booted up with the test drive and ran the DISM command:

C:\>DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.3.9600.16384

Image Version: 6.3.9600.16384

[==========================100.0%==========================]
The restore operation completed successfully. The component store corruption was
repaired.
The operation completed successfully.

So, I did not get the DISM failed error: 0x800f081f before the update. I just wanted to confirm and make certain that the DISM restore health failure was precipitated by the 8.1 update - indeed it was!

OK, so on this pre-update system disk, I ran the Windows 8.1 Update 1 again. Lo and behold, this time the DISM restore health command worked fine with no error. Now I realize that what apparently caused the problem was doing a Disk Cleanup, including system files containing Windows Update files right after the update to reclaim some disk space for my SSD. As long as I don't run Disk Cleanup after the update, all is well.
Afterwards I found a post by another user on a Microsoft forum who did essentially the same thing that I did.

I have exactly the same problem!

The issue arose when I did a "Disk Cleanup" (cleanmgr.exe). I wiped more than 700 Mb worth of Windows Update Backup files.
To check, I restore my Windows 8.1 to a previously full disk saved image.
The DISM /ScanHealth result was : Healthy.
Then I ran the Important Update for a second time this week (large and multiple Important Security Update about 800 Mb).
After a successful update and restart I ran DISM /ScanHealth again and the result was still : Healthy.
Then I did a Disk Cleanup again (cleanmgr.exe). It deleted the Windows Update Backup files again.
The DISM /ScanHealth is now : Repairable.
The DISM /RestoreHealth is now : restore operation failed. Repair source was not found or the comp
onent store cannot be repaired.

When I run SFC /Scannow, there is no corruption, but if (or rather WHEN) it will happen, DISM or Repair-WindowsImage will not be able to fix it, I'm afraid.
Microsoft, the ball is in your camp to fix this. Good luck to us!

So, for those of you who only have this problem of the DISM restore health command failing with error 0x800f081f, did you also happen to run disk cleanup after you did the upgrade?

Another interesting development. Everything was working fine with the restored disk image that I updated with the "update", but I decided to run the DISM command to "startcomponentcleanup" and it gave me an error and the DISM restore health command started failing again. From what I read, this DISM component cleanup command is just like doing the Disk Cleanup when including the system files with Windows updates. It is also similar to the Task Scheduler Library\Microsoft\Windows\Servicing\StartComponentCleanup which I have now disabled until Microsoft gets a handle on this. Luckily, I imaged the restored drive before playing with it.

Same issue on my system

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 8.1.1
The only thing that finally worked for me was to perform a repair install from a DVD I burned from a Win 8.1 ISO image downloaded from Upgrade Windows with only a product key - Microsoft Windows Help
After installing with a generic key, I was able to change it to my Windows 8.0 retail DVD key and activate. Then I could successfully download all the updates, including KB2919355.
I was then able to run disk cleanup with system files, including previous WIndows installations and Windows update file cleanup to reclaim some disk space.
I then ran DISM /online /cleanup-image /stsatcomponentcleanup which reclaimed even more disk space, although it takes a long time to complete.
Now, I can run DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth (or /restorehealth) with no errors.
Yes, it was quite time consuming, but at least it allowed me to keep all my installed programs, apps, data files and most system settings and device drivers.
I'm still very upset that this KB29139355 update originally caused my component store corruption to begin with, and I have verified that fact by restoring a pre-update image on which I could run all DISM commands without failure. But eventually I had to accept the fact that Microsoft would probably tell me to do a repair install anyway.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen
The only thing that finally worked for me was to perform a repair install from a DVD I burned from a Win 8.1 ISO image downloaded from Upgrade Windows with only a product key - Microsoft Windows Help
After installing with a generic key, I was able to change it to my Windows 8.0 retail DVD key and activate. Then I could successfully download all the updates, including KB2919355.
I was then able to run disk cleanup with system files, including previous WIndows installations and Windows update file cleanup to reclaim some disk space.
I then ran DISM /online /cleanup-image /stsatcomponentcleanup which reclaimed even more disk space, although it takes a long time to complete.
Now, I can run DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth (or /restorehealth) with no errors.
Yes, it was quite time consuming, but at least it allowed me to keep all my installed programs, apps, data files and most system settings and device drivers.
I'm still very upset that this KB29139355 update originally caused my component store corruption to begin with, and I have verified that fact by restoring a pre-update image on which I could run all DISM commands without failure. But eventually I had to accept the fact that Microsoft would probably tell me to do a repair install anyway.

Ronnie,

Can you please explain more about this repair install procedure. I'm in the same boat and probably need to run this. I do have the Windows 8.1 DVD downloaded from a while back in case I ever needed to do a refresh and can probably pull this off ok, but I want to stay away from a system refresh because my PC is running great, with only this issue to blame. I too was running the disk cleanup on both my laptops trying to reclaim some space, but before I knew it, I had run into this issue and didn't have a backup that went back that far, not that I wanted to restore from then either given this is really the only known issue I have and assumed Microsoft would fix soon. Latest updates from Tuesday did nothing. I have previously run the DISM /restorehealth command with no issues. Thanks!

EDIT

Found a great tutorial in the eight forums. However, Looks like I'll need to recreate the DVD because it speaks of using the Windows 8.1 Update if you're using Windows 8.1 with the Update. I'll go searching for that now.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Ronnie,

Can you please explain more about this repair install procedure. I'm in the same boat and probably need to run this. I do have the Windows 8.1 DVD downloaded from a while back in case I ever needed to do a refresh and can probably pull this off ok, but I want to stay away from a system refresh because my PC is running great, with only this issue to blame. I too was running the disk cleanup on both my laptops trying to reclaim some space, but before I knew it, I had run into this issue and didn't have a backup that went back that far, not that I wanted to restore from then either given this is really the only known issue I have and assumed Microsoft would fix soon. Latest updates from Tuesday did nothing. I have previously run the DISM /restorehealth command with no issues. Thanks!

EDIT

Found a great tutorial in the eight forums. However, Looks like I'll need to recreate the DVD because it speaks of using the Windows 8.1 Update if you're using Windows 8.1 with the Update. I'll go searching for that now.
The link I used in my previous post contained Windows 8.1 without the Update. But once I completed the repair install, I was able to perform over 30 updates, including the dreaded KB2913955, without any problems. If you can find a download that already contains KB2913955, more power to you, but it appears that even the using the older one for the re-install solves the issues that are either preventing the update, or corrupting the component store, at least in my case. The one caveat is that you will need to use a generic keycode to do the repair install and later, you can change the key to your own, if you have a retail version Windows 8.0 DVD key. I do not know if you can activate using an OEM key code. As always, make a backup image first, just in case.
See the following links for more info:

Download Windows 8.1 ISO Using your Windows 8.0 Key | McAkins Online

Installation of Windows 8.1 with a Windows 8.0 Product Key Notes | Unofficial Windows Reinstallation and Related Guides by Philip Yip.

Let me know if I can be of any additional help.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen
So Ronnie,

You're saying I can do a repair install on my Windows 8.1 update 1 PC with just a Windows 8.1 DVD, not the Windows 8.1 Update 1 DVD? As I read the tutorial, I understood it to mean that I needed the Windows 8.1 Update 1 DVD, which apparently can't be had by a Windows 8.0 key like I have, to do a repair install on a Windows 8.1 Update 1 PC.

Also, no big deal, but I assume you mean KB2919355, typo above? Anyway, this is very cool if you did this successfully with a Windows 8.1 DVD (which I have). I think I'll try my luck since I've had very good luck with True Image software as I've been searching for the right hard drive upgrades for my laptops. I went to a 1TB, but it was slow 5400RPM, Then a 750GB faster 7200RPM, then tried the Western Digital Black2 dual drive. Includes a 120GB SSD and 1TB drive in one, had to break up the OS (120) and data (1TB). Then I just said screw it and got a 1TB SSD. Hopefully done with hdd's, but I've got plenty to choose from to do a restore to and test to see if it works. If so then a full image backup and try it on my working SSD. Sure, time consuming, but may be worth it because I'm not liking Microsoft's record here lately. Probably get to a point and they say all you can do is a refresh. NOT!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
So Ronnie,

You're saying I can do a repair install on my Windows 8.1 update 1 PC with just a Windows 8.1 DVD, not the Windows 8.1 Update 1 DVD? As I read the tutorial, I understood it to mean that I needed the Windows 8.1 Update 1 DVD, which apparently can't be had by a Windows 8.0 key like I have, to do a repair install on a Windows 8.1 Update 1 PC.

Also, no big deal, but I assume you mean KB2919355, typo above? Anyway, this is very cool if you did this successfully with a Windows 8.1 DVD (which I have). I think I'll try my luck since I've had very good luck with True Image software as I've been searching for the right hard drive upgrades for my laptops. I went to a 1TB, but it was slow 5400RPM, Then a 750GB faster 7200RPM, then tried the Western Digital Black2 dual drive. Includes a 120GB SSD and 1TB drive in one, had to break up the OS (120) and data (1TB). Then I just said screw it and got a 1TB SSD. Hopefully done with hdd's, but I've got plenty to choose from to do a restore to and test to see if it works. If so then a full image backup and try it on my working SSD. Sure, time consuming, but may be worth it because I'm not liking Microsoft's record here lately. Probably get to a point and they say all you can do is a refresh. NOT!
That's correct, you don't need the Win 8.1 ISO with the Update embedded (sorry about the typo). I could never find a legitimate one anyway. Remember, when you burn the ISO to a DVD, do NOT boot from it. Just boot up to you current Windows 8.1 desktop, insert the DVD and run the setup file. Enter the generic key code and select the option to "keep all files, programs and settings". After the install starts, let it reboot from the hard drive, in other words do NOT "press any key to boot from DVD".
After the repair install is complete, go to properties and select activate Windows. It will take you to a screen that lets you enter your new product key, which will be the one from your original purchased retail copy of Windows 8.0. I did some checking and many posters are saying that it will NOT accept an OEM key code. So, make sure you have a RETAIL copy of Window 8.
Now, you can go to Windows Update and install a batch of updates. Eventually, the KB2919355 update will show up and it should install fine. You should then be able to perform a disk cleanup w/system files including old windows versions and windows update files to reclaim disk space. Afterwards, you should be able to run
DISM /online /cleanup-image /analyzecomponentstore
If it recommends cleanup (it probably will), run DISM /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
You will gains tons more of disk space.
I ended up doing this repair install twice, once on a test drive and the other on my "real" drive. Worked like a charm both times.
I hope you have the same good luck.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen
Ronnie,

Looks like the repair installation worked ok. I finally have success instead of failed when running DISM commands again. Took off and on all weekend to run on two laptops, but so far so good. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Ronnie,

Looks like the repair installation worked ok. I finally have success instead of failed when running DISM commands again. Took off and on all weekend to run on two laptops, but so far so good. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.
Glad I was able to be of some help. I've installed this month's updates, ran disk cleanup again, and all DISM commands still work and show no component store corruption. So, I think your system will be OK going forward.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen
...Glad I was able to be of some help....
Sadly, my system seems even more borked than others have reported here.
I have posted lots of DISM logs over here, but so far to no avail.

So, as the last resort I too tried doing a Repair Install, booting to my system and running setup from USB, but it fails!
The setup program just dies, without error messages.

My Windows Installer is completely broken, so if that's needed to run the setup, then I'm SOOL.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus
    CPU
    i7
    Memory
    16 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel/Nvidia
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17"
    Screen Resolution
    1920*1080
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 840 Pro, 256 GB
    Samsung 840 Pro, 512 GB
    Mouse
    Logitech
    Internet Speed
    250/100 Mbit
    Browser
    FF/CHrome
    Antivirus
    MSE
...Glad I was able to be of some help....
Sadly, my system seems even more borked than others have reported here.
I have posted lots of DISM logs over here, but so far to no avail.

So, as the last resort I too tried doing a Repair Install, booting to my system and running setup from USB, but it fails!
The setup program just dies, without error messages.

My Windows Installer is completely broken, so if that's needed to run the setup, then I'm SOOL.
Sorry to hear that NoSubstitute. Are you certain that you got a good download for your USB drive? Sometimes USB flash drives can be problematic. If you have a way to just burn the ISO file to a blank DVD, perhaps you'll have better luck. I haven't revisited this issue in close to a year, but I would think there are now plenty of sites where you can download Windows 8.1 (either with or without the update), but you'll still need your original product key. I actually had bought Windows 8 Pro when I upgraded from Windows 7, so I had a retail product key code. At that time, some posters mentioned that an OEM keycode (like you probably have on your Asus) might not work, so you might have to purchase a retail keycode. You might want to check this Microsoft website and try the Windows 8.1 download from there:

Create installation media for Windows 8.1 - Windows Help

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen
Sorry to hear that NoSubstitute. Are you certain that you got a good download for your USB drive?...
Yup. download is good. I used that tool from MS to create it and I've also downloaded the .iso separately and tried installing by mounting it. Same result, nothing.

I've used this tool before to install systems with, so I know it's supposed to work. Apparently, my system is so far gone there is no hope. :-(

Really pisses me off that this isn't my fault. If it had been I could accept that I'd have to reinstall because of me messing it up. But this. Microsoft themselves destroying a perfectly working system. That's not ok.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus
    CPU
    i7
    Memory
    16 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel/Nvidia
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17"
    Screen Resolution
    1920*1080
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 840 Pro, 256 GB
    Samsung 840 Pro, 512 GB
    Mouse
    Logitech
    Internet Speed
    250/100 Mbit
    Browser
    FF/CHrome
    Antivirus
    MSE
Sorry to hear that NoSubstitute. Are you certain that you got a good download for your USB drive?...
Yup. download is good. I used that tool from MS to create it and I've also downloaded the .iso separately and tried installing by mounting it. Same result, nothing.

I've used this tool before to install systems with, so I know it's supposed to work. Apparently, my system is so far gone there is no hope. :-(

Really pisses me off that this isn't my fault. If it had been I could accept that I'd have to reinstall because of me messing it up. But this. Microsoft themselves destroying a perfectly working system. That's not ok.
Sorry if my questions seem too basic, but are you able to install any other Windows programs that use the Windows Installer (.msi), just as a test? Have you tried installing with Windows booted into safe mode?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Homebuilt
    CPU
    Intel Xeon X3230
    Motherboard
    Intel D975XBX2
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GT-240
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell P2714T Touchscreen
No, my Installer is completely borked. Nothing that needs Installer will install, no matter how simple.
Programs that use other methods install just fine.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus
    CPU
    i7
    Memory
    16 GB