Solved Anyone figured out the disappearing restore points problem

Update on my attempt to use Task Scheduler to create a restore point - a failure.

The run result reported "The system cannot find the file specified", so I have not set the schedule properly. I searched the net but cannot find any instructions on how to schedule restore points.

At the moment the four manual restore points that I had listed on the 12th April are still listed, so I have not lost any more.

Also, more than 7 days have elapsed since the last manual restore point and still no system restore points have been added.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
Update on my attempt to use Task Scheduler to create a restore point - a failure.

The run result reported "The system cannot find the file specified", so I have not set the schedule properly. I searched the net but cannot find any instructions on how to schedule restore points.

At the moment the four manual restore points that I had listed on the 12th April are still listed, so I have not lost any more.

Also, more than 7 days have elapsed since the last manual restore point and still no system restore points have been added.

The best I can do is give you the setting for mine, the way it was originally set up. I haven't made any changes to it. The task runs every day, but I haven't had 7 days go by yet. It would have been 7 days today, or tomorrow, but I got a Java update on the 17th that added a restore point.

Meanwhile, I'm down to 3 shadow copies (restore points), and very close to hitting my allocated amount (18 GB). I suspect it will get down to 2 restore points, then hopefully the usage growth will stabilize.

OK, Here are my task scheduler settings, hope it helps:

Task Scheduler Library -> Microsoft -> Windows -> SystemRestore

General Tab:
Name: SR
Author: Microsoft Corporation
Description: This task creates regular system protection points

Run wheter user is logged on or not
Configure for Windows 8

Triggers Tab: none

Actions Tab:
Start a program: %windir%\system32\srtasks.exe ExecuteScheduledSPPCreation

Conditions Tab:
Idle: Start the task only if the computer is idle for 10 minutes
Wait for idle for 1 hours
Stop if the computer ceases to be idle
Power: Start the task only if the computer is on AC power

Settings Tab:
Allow task to be run on demand
Run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start is missed
Stop the task if it runs longer thatn 3 days
If the running task does not end when requested, force it to stop

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory
    *GB
    Browser
    FireFox
    Antivirus
    Norton

The best I can do is give you the setting for mine, the way it was originally set up. I haven't made any changes to it. The task runs every day, but I haven't had 7 days go by yet. It would have been 7 days today, or tomorrow, but I got a Java update on the 17th that added a restore point.

Meanwhile, I'm down to 3 shadow copies (restore points), and very close to hitting my allocated amount (18 GB). I suspect it will get down to 2 restore points, then hopefully the usage growth will stabilize.

OK, Here are my task scheduler settings, hope it helps:

Task Scheduler Library -> Microsoft -> Windows -> SystemRestore

General Tab:
Name: SR
Author: Microsoft Corporation
Description: This task creates regular system protection points

Run wheter user is logged on or not
Configure for Windows 8

Triggers Tab: none

Actions Tab:
Start a program: %windir%\system32\srtasks.exe ExecuteScheduledSPPCreation

Conditions Tab:
Idle: Start the task only if the computer is idle for 10 minutes
Wait for idle for 1 hours
Stop if the computer ceases to be idle
Power: Start the task only if the computer is on AC power

Settings Tab:
Allow task to be run on demand
Run task as soon as possible after a scheduled start is missed
Stop the task if it runs longer thatn 3 days
If the running task does not end when requested, force it to stop

Thanks for your settings, I have now duplicated them on my PC.

I will now wait a few days when hopefully it will generate a system restore point.

As of this morning the 22nd I still have my four manual restore points, the latest being the 12th April.

Current usage is reported as 2.69 GB. Disc storage usage is set to 10% which equals 11.18 GB. This seems wasteful but I do not know what the setting should be.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
Current usage is reported as 2.69 GB. Disc storage usage is set to 10% which equals 11.18 GB. This seems wasteful but I do not know what the setting should be.

Your figures are so much smaller than mine. If 10% = 11.18 GB, I'm guessing you only have a 120 GB drive.
Do you have hibernation turned on? That is taking up space equal to 75% of my 8 GB memory, also pagefile.sys is over 1 GB. I think that is why my shadow copy is so large (10.14 GB and growing).

Can you go to a command prompt and type dir c:\ /ah
What is the size of your hiberfil.sys (if you have one), pagfile.sys, and swapfile.sys?
I'm starting to think that my usage size would go down considerably if I turned of hibernation. I'm not using it, and the hiberfile.sys file has not be accessed since I before I bought this computer.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory
    *GB
    Browser
    FireFox
    Antivirus
    Norton
What is the size of your hiberfil.sys (if you have one), pagfile.sys, and swapfile.sys?
I'm starting to think that my usage size would go down considerably if I turned of hibernation. I'm not using it, and the hiberfile.sys file has not be accessed since I before I bought this computer.

I have been losing my restore points too.
I'm a little confused. I have a 286,435,456 Swapfile.sys and 6,864,330,752 Hiberfile.sys on my C drive. And a 1,275,068,416 Pagefile.sys on my D drive. I have hibernate turned off. They were both accessed on 04/19/2013. I set my Pagefile to my D drive and none on C drive. I thought Swapfile and Pagefile were the same. Please educate me.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Studio XPS 9100
    CPU
    intel i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz
    Motherboard
    Dell
    Memory
    24 Gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 5670
    Sound Card
    Internal
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Flat Screen HDMI
    Screen Resolution
    1366 x 768
    Hard Drives
    Samsung EVO 850 250 GB SSD
    2 Seagate internal 1TB
    WD external 3TB USB 3
    WD external 2TB USB 3
    PSU
    550-W
    Case
    Mid
    Cooling
    Fans
    Keyboard
    US USB
    Mouse
    USB
    Internet Speed
    3.84 Mbps Download .44 Mbps Upload
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    MS Defender
    Other Info
    Liteon DVD wrighter
    Liteon BD drive
    Monoprice Tablet
Clint, your numbers are only slightly larger than mine. How much space to you have allocated for restore points? Does your system keep more than one restore point? I think this is going to turn out to be a matter of allocating a lot more space to retain more than one restore point.

Regarding swapfile and pagefile; I read about that this morning:

One of the main reasons for the swapfile.sys is to suspend and resume Metro apps. So why not just use the paging file instead to do that? It’s used because certain types of paging operations can be done more efficiently using this special type of pagefile.

Here’s a more clear explanation. Windows 8 supports both paging and swapping. Paging will hold items that haven’t been accessed in a long time whereas swapping holds items that were recently taken out of memory. The items in pagingfile may not be accessed again for a long time whereas the items in swapfile might be accessed much sooner.

The above is from HDG Explains - Swapfile.sys, Hiberfil.sys and Pagefile.sys in Windows 8 - Help Desk Geek

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory
    *GB
    Browser
    FireFox
    Antivirus
    Norton

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory
    *GB
    Browser
    FireFox
    Antivirus
    Norton
JeffL, Thanks for taking the time to educate me. This is great information.

"How much space to you have allocated for restore points? Does your system keep more than one restore point?”

I have 46.58 GB 5% of 1TB allocated for restore points. Right now I have 3 restore points, using 2.07 GB. At times I have lost all restore points.

This is some great info. I didn’t know it worked that way.

"Clint - One more thing. You said that your hiberfil.sys files was 6 BG+. You also said that you have hibernate turned off. I read at hiberfil.sys in Windows 8 and why you should never delete it by disabling hibernation | Next of Windows That if you see hiberfil.sys listed when you run the dir c:\ /ah command, the hibernation is turned on.”

I thought that I had hibernate turned off until I read your link. I thought sleep and hibernate were the same thing. From the article Fast Startup is hibernate. I had Fast Startup checked. I don’t know how much faster it would start up without it, but I’m going to try. I don’t see that much difference between Win7 and Win8 startup now.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Studio XPS 9100
    CPU
    intel i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz
    Motherboard
    Dell
    Memory
    24 Gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 5670
    Sound Card
    Internal
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Flat Screen HDMI
    Screen Resolution
    1366 x 768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate internal 1TB
    WD external 3TB USB 3
    WD external 2TB USB 3
    PSU
    550-W
    Case
    Mid
    Cooling
    Fans
    Keyboard
    US USB
    Mouse
    USB
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    MS Defender
    Other Info
    Liteon DVD wrighter
    Liteon BD drive
    Monoprice Tablet
I would like to help.
I need information about the issue.

I've read the entire thread.

I surmise you want to use Task Scheduler to automatically create a restore point every day ?
Is that correct ?

You want to know how much space is needed for 1 restore point ?
If so, delete All restore points & create 1 manually.
Check it to see how big it is.
Multiply it by 2 or 3 or 4, etc. to see how much space to allocate for more restore points.
Add a little more to be sure.
If 1 takes 2 GBs, add 3 GBs to allocated space. ETC......

This link may help.
I checked it out & think it is helpful:

How to Automatically Run & Create a Restore Point From the Task Scheduler | eHow.com

You need a Trigger.
See picture:

Untitled.png

The more information I have about the issue,the better I can assist.
Hopefully I will be able to help.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1.1 Pro with Media Center
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Gateway
    CPU
    AMD K140 Cores 2 Threads 2 Name AMD K140 Package Socket FT1 BGA Technology 40nm
    Motherboard
    Manufacturer Gateway Model SX2110G (P0)
    Memory
    Type DDR3 Size 8192 MBytes DRAM Frequency 532.3 MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics
    Sound Card
    AMD High Definition Audio Device Realtek High Definition Audio USB Audio Device
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Name 1950W on AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics Current Resolution 1366x768 pixels Work Resolution 1366x76
    Screen Resolution
    Current Resolution 1366x768 pixels Work Resolution 1366x768 pixels
    Hard Drives
    AMD K140
    Cores 2
    Threads 2
    Name AMD K140
    Package Socket FT1 BGA
    Technology 40nm
    Specification AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics
    Family F
    Extended Family 14
    Model 2
    Extended Model 2
    Stepping 0
    Revision ON-C0
    Instruction
    Browser
    Opera 24.0
    Antivirus
    Avast Internet Security
Your figures are so much smaller than mine. If 10% = 11.18 GB, I'm guessing you only have a 120 GB drive.
Do you have hibernation turned on? That is taking up space equal to 75% of my 8 GB memory, also pagefile.sys is over 1 GB. I think that is why my shadow copy is so large (10.14 GB and growing).

Sorry for the delay in replying, I have been away. I see that there are other posts which I will have to read later.

In the meantime and to answer your post:

I have a 120GB solid state drive plus a 1.5TB disc drive, don't know if hibernate is switched on.
I use the sleep mode but I don't think that is the same as hibernate?

Hiberfil = 6.827GB
pagfile = 1.275GB
Swapfile = 268MB

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
Clint - One more thing. You said that your hiberfil.sys files was 6 BG+. You also said that you have hibernate turned off. I read at hiberfil.sys in Windows 8 and why you should never delete it by disabling hibernation | Next of Windows That if you see hiberfil.sys listed when you run the dir c:\ /ah command, the hibernation is turned on.

I unchecked fast startup as the article said and rebooted. It did not remove the hiberfil.sys file. I had to type powercfg /h off to get it to go away. I don't see any difference in performance. I did recover 6.864 GB of disk space. That's a lot compared to the first HD that I had. It was 40MB. You can type powercfg /h /size 50 to get it to use space equal to half your memory. The default is 75%.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Studio XPS 9100
    CPU
    intel i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz
    Motherboard
    Dell
    Memory
    24 Gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 5670
    Sound Card
    Internal
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Flat Screen HDMI
    Screen Resolution
    1366 x 768
    Hard Drives
    2 Seagate internal 1TB
    WD external 3TB USB 3
    WD external 2TB USB 3
    PSU
    550-W
    Case
    Mid
    Cooling
    Fans
    Keyboard
    US USB
    Mouse
    USB
    Internet Speed
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    MS Defender
    Other Info
    Liteon DVD wrighter
    Liteon BD drive
    Monoprice Tablet
medab1 - At this point, I only have 1 restore point. The others (oldest) fell off of the last as the Usage space approached the Maximum space. It is suppose to do that in order to make room. When the older restore points went away, my Usage space fell to around 7 GB, but it is growing at about 2 GB a day (while the computer is on). Right now, it is 11.49 GB. I don't understand why it is getting bigger. I've been assuming that at some point it will stop growing, and that will be the size of one restore point. But why is it so big?

I do not want to automatically create a restore point everyday, but some of the others here might want to. I'm assuming that a new one will be automatically created 7 days after the previous one was created.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory
    *GB
    Browser
    FireFox
    Antivirus
    Norton
medab1 - At this point, I only have 1 restore point. The others (oldest) fell off of the last as the Usage space approached the Maximum space. It is suppose to do that in order to make room. When the older restore points went away, my Usage space fell to around 7 GB, but it is growing at about 2 GB a day (while the computer is on). Right now, it is 11.49 GB. I don't understand why it is getting bigger. I've been assuming that at some point it will stop growing, and that will be the size of one restore point. But why is it so big?

How much space is allocated ?
Greater than 11.49 GBs ?
Less than ?

See mine:

Untitled.png

It would be odd if it grew bigger than the allocated space.
Could you post a screen shot of the above window as it is on your computer ?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Gateway
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Name 1950W on AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics Current Resolution 1366x768 pixels Work Resolution 1366x76
    Screen Resolution
    Hard Drives
    AMD K140
    Cores 2
    Threads 2
    Name AMD K140
    Package Socket FT1 BGA
    Technology 40nm
    Family F
    Extended Family 14
    Model 2
    Extended Model 2
    Stepping 0
    Revision ON-C0
    Instruction
    Browser
    Opera 24.0
    Antivirus
    Avast Internet Security
This is how it looked a few minutes ago:

ScreenHunter_52 Apr. 23 10.20.jpg

BTW, If you really want to get into this, I've also been looking for help on a M/S tech forum, which probably has more info. (I actually got the two forums confused when you first replied).

This is the other forum: Volume Shadow Copy Expert Needed

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory
    *GB
    Browser
    FireFox
    Antivirus
    Norton
Here are some screen shots I've been taking during this ordeal:

6 restore points, 8.51 GB used

VSS1.jpg

Same 6 restore points, 8.65 GB used
VSS3 Apr. 13 21.09.jpg

7th restore point add, 8.84 GB used
VSS4 Apr. 13 21.34.jpg

Same 7 restore points, 9.13 used
VSS5 Apr. 13 23.05.jpg

Oldest 3 dropped off, 12.03 used
vss6 Apr. 15 14.33.jpg

Next olded dropped off, 14.5 used
vss8 Apr. 18 10.50.jpg

Same 3, 16.97 used
Vss9 Apr. 19 23.41.jpg

Down to 1, 7.64 used
vss10 Apr. 20 18.52.jpg

Right now - same 1 restore point, 11.5 used
vss12 Apr. 23 10.51.jpg

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory
    *GB
    Browser
    FireFox
    Antivirus
    Norton
This is how it looked a few minutes ago:

View attachment 20775

BTW, If you really want to get into this, I've also been looking for help on a M/S tech forum, which probably has more info. (I actually got the two forums confused when you first replied).

This is the other forum: Volume Shadow Copy Expert Needed

Thanks for the screen shot.
Apparently restore points are being created.
From the looks of it you have a 1 TB drive ???

Bear with me.
Did you use Task Scheduler to create restore points ?
Or it could be a default restore point setting.

Here are 2 pictures:

TASK_1.png

TASK_2.png

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Gateway
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    Hard Drives
    AMD K140
    Cores 2
    Threads 2
    Name AMD K140
    Package Socket FT1 BGA
    Technology 40nm
    Family F
    Extended Family 14
    Model 2
    Extended Model 2
    Stepping 0
    Revision ON-C0
    Instruction
    Browser
    Opera 24.0
    Antivirus
    Avast Internet Security
Yes, I have a 1 TB drive.
I created the RPs that say manual. The one and only one I have now was created by a Java Update.
Task Scheduler runs the Restore Point task every day. It has not created a restore point yet, because I have not yet gone 7 days without one being created by me or a program installation. I expect one to be created within a couple of days if nothing else creates one first. It will probably spoil my test of seeing how big the usage grows. with only one restore point. My only issue at this time is why do the usage constantly grow instead of instantly reporting the usage size when the restore point is created, and why is it so big. I think it's growth is what is causing the deletion of previous restore points. You deleted, your restore points, created a new one, and reported that your usage was 7.64 GB. Some time has passed since then. Is is still 7.64 GB?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory
    *GB
    Browser
    FireFox
    Antivirus
    Norton
I had at least 6 restore points set up, made manually. When I tried to do a system restore, the only one that was left was one made by a Java update, all the rest of it was gone, and that restore point has continually refused to work. That is on my Media Center machine. On this Pro machine, I have all of the restore points going back to the very first one made, and my usage was set for 2 percent on this one, it was set for 3 percent on the WMC machine. Both of these machines dual boot to Windows 7, but this machine is an upgrade to Windows 8 from W7 Ultimate, the other was a clean install onto one of my Data drives. So that machine, the OS actually spans two drives, but on this one, it's all on one drive. That is to say, if I boot this machine and choose my D drive, it's Windows 7. But on my Media Center machine, booting from either drive boots to Windows 8 unless you choose Windows 7 in the OS Choice. I don't know how it got that way, but that's how it is. Now the question is, on the machine where the OS is spanning the drives, its acting like a JBOD Raid Array - So I am thinking that's why Restore is Failing. I haven't needed to try a restore on this one, but I think it will work.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro with Media Center/Windows 7
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Asus M2N-MX SE Plus § DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200) 4400+ § Corsair Value Select
    CPU
    AMD 4400+/4200+
    Motherboard
    Asus M2N-MX SE Plus/Asus A8M2N-LA (NodusM)
    Memory
    2 GB/3GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 8400 GS/GeForce 210
    Sound Card
    nVIDIA GT218 - High Definition Audio Controller
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hitachi 40" LCD HDTV
    Screen Resolution
    "1842 x 1036"
    Hard Drives
    WDC WD50 00AAKS-007AA SCSI Disk Device
    ST1000DL 002-9TT153 SCSI Disk Device
    WDC WD3200AAJB-00J3A0 ATA Device
    WDC WD32 WD-WCAPZ2942630 USB Device
    WD My Book 1140 USB Device
    PSU
    Works 550w
    Case
    MSI "M-Box"
    Cooling
    Water Cooled
    Keyboard
    Dell Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Intellimouse
    Internet Speed
    Cable Medium Speed
    Browser
    Chrome/IE 10
    Antivirus
    Eset NOD32 6.x/Win Defend
    Other Info
    Recently lost my Windows 8 on my main PC, had to go back to Windows 7.
Yes, I have a 1 TB drive.
I created the RPs that say manual. The one and only one I have now was created by a Java Update.
Task Scheduler runs the Restore Point task every day. It has not created a restore point yet, because I have not yet gone 7 days without one being created by me or a program installation. I expect one to be created within a couple of days if nothing else creates one first. It will probably spoil my test of seeing how big the usage grows. with only one restore point. My only issue at this time is why do the usage constantly grow instead of instantly reporting the usage size when the restore point is created, and why is it so big. I think it's growth is what is causing the deletion of previous restore points. You deleted, your restore points, created a new one, and reported that your usage was 7.64 GB. Some time has passed since then. Is is still 7.64 GB?

7.64 MBs not GBs.
There is a big difference (x1000) between MBs & GBs.

I never get a message when a restore point is created.
Except when a Program like Revo Uninstaller makes one before I Uninstall a program.

Here is a new picture of space being used by my restore points.
I decreased the Max space to as low as it would go since restore points are so small.

Untitled.png

No new restore points have been created yet because I set it to automatically create one once a week.
One won't be created until next week on Wednesday.

You said,"It will probably spoil my test of seeing how big the usage grows. with only one restore point."
Not really.
I deleted All restore points & created more just to see the increase.
They got bigger the more I added.
Quote,"My only issue at this time is why do the usage constantly grow instead of instantly reporting the usage size when the restore point is created, and why is it so big.".
The size got bigger each time because the size of the previous restore point was added to each new restore point.
1 - First point
1+2=2 - Second point
1+2+3=3 - Third point
1+2+3+4=4 - Fourth point

The points should only start to disappear when the Max Usage is full.

I'll go read the other forums posts now.

EDIT---

You could use CCleaner to find out how many restore points you have.
A picture:

Untitled2.png

Same as this but quicker:

Untitled3.png

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Gateway
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    Hard Drives
    AMD K140
    Cores 2
    Threads 2
    Name AMD K140
    Package Socket FT1 BGA
    Technology 40nm
    Family F
    Extended Family 14
    Model 2
    Extended Model 2
    Stepping 0
    Revision ON-C0
    Instruction
    Browser
    Opera 24.0
    Antivirus
    Avast Internet Security
Quote,"My only issue at this time is why do the usage constantly grow instead of instantly reporting the usage size when the restore point is created, and why is it so big.".
The size got bigger each time because the size of the previous restore point was added to each new restore point.
1 - First point
1+2=2 - Second point
1+2+3=3 - Third point
1+2+3+4=4 - Fourth point

The points should only start to disappear when the Max Usage is full.

I think you are missing the point that I have only had 1 restore point for several days. With only 1 restore point, the Usage size is still growing at about 2 GB a day. I could see I only had one using the Windows Restore window, Ccleaner, and the command vssadmin list shadows. They all report the same number of restore points.

My hope of seeing how high the Used amount would go with one restore point just got derailed. I had a Mozy backup update come in tonight, and it added a 2nd restore point.

I'm going to change my tactic. I'm going to double up my allocated space, and see if it will retain more restore points over time.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Dell Inspiron 660
    CPU
    I5
    Memory