Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Tough Times for Win 8 and MS

  1. #301


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
    Very sad - resorting to personal attacks. Fruit juice is on the list as well. If you were capable of understanding it, you wouldn't have posted it.


    The contents of the Computerworld link are not surprising

    Analysts and sales insiders warn that Microsoft Surface RT tablet seems headed for an epic fail | Computerworld Blogs
    That's not a personal attack, just bringing up negative stories on the net like you guys do all day everyday.

    I just can't fathom you guys you look for every bit of bad Microsoft news and clap each other on the back when you find it. It's not just Windows 8, it's everything MS is trying to do.

    I could understand it better if this was a tech forum, but it's a Windows 8 Forum and yet everything we hear from you is anti Windows 8, maybe I'm just not getting it.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #302


    Posts : 5,360
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin


    maybe I'm just not getting it
    Obviously. You seem to be imagining there is all kinds of hate for MS.

    That is not the case. Windows users are discussing what is going on with the new os.

    It is doing badly. It is not surprising. No point in pretending it is all marvellous and the problem is that customers/oems/everybody else are stupid/lazy, etc.

    If MS get the message they will respond.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #303


    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
    Very sad - resorting to personal attacks. Fruit juice is on the list as well. If you were capable of understanding it, you wouldn't have posted it.


    The contents of the Computerworld link are not surprising

    Analysts and sales insiders warn that Microsoft Surface RT tablet seems headed for an epic fail | Computerworld Blogs
    That's not a personal attack, just bringing up negative stories on the net like you guys do all day everyday.

    I just can't fathom you guys you look for every bit of bad Microsoft news and clap each other on the back when you find it. It's not just Windows 8, it's everything MS is trying to do.

    I could understand it better if this was a tech forum, but it's a Windows 8 Forum and yet everything we hear from you is anti Windows 8, maybe I'm just not getting it.
    Neither am I. Maybe we're not normal, Bill.....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #304


    Posts : 5,360
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin


    Exactly.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #305


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
    Very sad - resorting to personal attacks. Fruit juice is on the list as well. If you were capable of understanding it, you wouldn't have posted it.


    The contents of the Computerworld link are not surprising

    Analysts and sales insiders warn that Microsoft Surface RT tablet seems headed for an epic fail | Computerworld Blogs
    That's not a personal attack, just bringing up negative stories on the net like you guys do all day everyday.

    I just can't fathom you guys you look for every bit of bad Microsoft news and clap each other on the back when you find it. It's not just Windows 8, it's everything MS is trying to do.

    I could understand it better if this was a tech forum, but it's a Windows 8 Forum and yet everything we hear from you is anti Windows 8, maybe I'm just not getting it.
    Neither am I. Maybe we're not normal, Bill.....
    I know I'm starting to get worried.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #306


    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    That's not a personal attack, just bringing up negative stories on the net like you guys do all day everyday.

    I just can't fathom you guys you look for every bit of bad Microsoft news and clap each other on the back when you find it. It's not just Windows 8, it's everything MS is trying to do.

    I could understand it better if this was a tech forum, but it's a Windows 8 Forum and yet everything we hear from you is anti Windows 8, maybe I'm just not getting it.
    Neither am I. Maybe we're not normal, Bill.....
    I know I'm starting to get worried.
    Bashing must be normal. Beating dead horses is too, I guess.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #307


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
    maybe I'm just not getting it
    Obviously. You seem to be imagining there is all kinds of hate for MS.

    That is not the case. Windows users are discussing what is going on with the new os.

    It is doing badly. It is not surprising. No point in pretending it is all marvellous and the problem is that customers/oems/everybody else are stupid/lazy, etc.

    If MS get the message they will respond.
    You say you're discussing what is going on with the OS, if that's the case why attack every Surface article as well, even an analyst has admitted that 400,000 was rather good for the first month.
    Some of the biggest Apple Fanboys I've ever come across begrudgingly admit that the Pro is a very decent machine and yet on here it's nothing more than a joke.
    I'm definitely not getting it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #308


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Just one more thing if you expect Microsoft to listen to every single complaint, we'd be back to somewhere between Windows 95 and Windows ME.

    What is it you're after.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #309


    Posts : 5,360
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin


    Surface article as well, even an analyst has admitted that 400,000 was rather good for the first month.
    I think you will find upon seeing the first reviews - I posted - MS look to have made a good fist of this.

    Maybe one of the things they will do is go for this device making in a much bigger way and do without the oems.

    That would be good.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #310


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
    Surface article as well, even an analyst has admitted that 400,000 was rather good for the first month.
    I think you will find upon seeing the first reviews - I posted - MS look to have made a good fist of this.

    Maybe one of the things they will do is go for this device making in a much bigger way and do without the oems.

    That would be good.
    Well it's certainly good to see you've got blood flowing through your veins. One positive comment is like a rose growing in the desert. Look I don't expect anyone to be positive about everything but surely people can understand that this is a very bold first step.

    All I want from life is competition against Apple, I know I've got a couple of Apple thingies but I really would like to dump them and go Microsoft. I also like the unified approach, even though I know that's ticking a lot of people off.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Tough Times for Win 8 and MS
Related Threads
My screen times out after in Graphic Cards
a few minutes of video playback.. WMPlaye, VLC, youtube. ect... it will happen locally and on my secondary display (32inLED samsung TV) I've changed the settings to the same ones I had in windows 7 and it still times out. win 8.1 64bit stock hd intel video card and updated drivers lost as...
Solved The first of many times in General Support
OK, I am brand new in here and will probably wear the site out by the time I am finished. After many years with Windows 7 ( A piece of cake to use) I have made the big move to windows 8 and am going around in circles. The first question is: A. Somehow I managed to unpin the desktop flag on the...
Bluescreening (4 Times) On 1 Day old PC, help! in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
i just recently bought a new pc from Cyberpowerpc, and its bluescreened 4 times. it states the problem was caused by the driver "ntsokrnl.exe". does anyone know what the problem could be? after the blue screen, it also states the following files where sent to microsoft :...
Microsofts not dead yet folks. Where are the Three Amigos when you need them. More at the source http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-57574468-75/microsoft-surface-pro-sales-hit-400k-in-a-hurry/
Various BSOD's at various times. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hey guys, I am really getting frustrated with all these BSOD's I am getting. They vary from CACHE MANAGER errors to Kernel security failures, etc. I attach the rar as instructed and hope someone can help. Thanks.
BSOD on Win 8 3-4 times a day in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hi guys Recently upgraded my wife's laptop from win 7 to the release preview build 8400 now im getting BSOD nearly 3-4 times a day I have memtest86'ed the ram, HDD Checkdisked, with no errors, I even changed hdd, and still getting crashes :( I have attached the minidump files for you to...
Crash a few times a day in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hey guys I have no idea how to read these minidumps. This is a new build for me, so it could be anything. I've included the last 2 minidumps if someone could take a look. Thank you!
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook