Will you upgrade? That is the question...

How about an option for "Yes I can't wait" separated from "Yes because I have to but not very thrilled"? A lot of us will HAVE to upgrade simply because we MUST take whatever MS is going to foist on the public. This'll be the VERY FIRST time in the history of windows that I am negatively enthused about an upgrade. If I mark "Yes" on the poll, that will unduly reflect positively on the situation. I know a lot of people in that position...

Ok, FSeal. May I suggest you start another thread with a poll? I think it will aid to pinpoint where members exactly stand on the issue.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Intel Pentium D Dual Core
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 - PCI Express x16
    Sound Card
    Integrated RealTek ALC888 high-definition audio with 7.1 channel audio support
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    350 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Desktop 7.2" (183mm) W x 17.5" (445mm) L x 14.5"
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
    Office Pro 2013 / Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8.1DP GDR1
Maybe we should have a thread entitled:

Will you upgrade to the Titanic (W8) and rearrange the deck chairs (Start Menu tiles)

... or stay in the life boat (W7)!

:roflmao:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Ult Reatil & Win 8 Pro OEM
    Built as DIY
    CPU
    6 core 12 thread & 4 core
    Motherboard
    Inel Extreme & Intel standard
    Memory
    12GB & 8GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    3 top end SLI linked & onboard
    Sound Card
    In built in graphics card & onboard
    Monitor(s) Displays
    24 & 23 inch Samsung LED backlit
    Screen Resolution
    High def
    Hard Drives
    Corsair Force 128GB SATA3 SSDs in each machine. Plus several external USB3 and eSATA spinner HDs
Maybe we should have a thread entitled:

Will you upgrade to the Titanic (W8) and rearrange the deck chairs (Start Menu tiles)

... or stay in the life boat (W7)!

:roflmao: LOL and a half!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
How about an option for "Yes I can't wait" separated from "Yes because I have to but not very thrilled"? A lot of us will HAVE to upgrade simply because we MUST take whatever MS is going to foist on the public. This'll be the VERY FIRST time in the history of windows that I am negatively enthused about an upgrade. If I mark "Yes" on the poll, that will unduly reflect positively on the situation. I know a lot of people in that position...

Why do you HAVE to upgrade, if you DON'T like it then DON'T upgrade and stick with Windows 7 that works perfectly well. If Windows 9 suits your requirements better then upgrade at that time.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7, Windows 8 RP

Why do you HAVE to upgrade, if you DON'T like it then DON'T upgrade and stick with Windows 7 that works perfectly well. If Windows 9 suits your requirements better then upgrade at that time.

Sooner or later you do HAVE to upgrade, for many many many reasons. In my case, even as horrid as it is, I can;t just stick my head in the sand and pretend it didn;t happen.

However, for the time being Windows 8 will be going onto my guest/test machine ONLY. This way I can keep an eye on it and figure out how to "fix" it. But given the bugs in the way the core OS has been relegated to Single Tasking, it will NOT be going in as my HTPC any time soon (or ever if they don;t fix it). And given the game and printer and scanner incompatibilities that are showing up it will also not be going in as my main system.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7/8
If you buy a new machine after October 26, then Windows 8 will likely be foisted upon you by the OEM. Not everyone will have the option of replacing it with Windows 7 short of buying another copy of Windows 7 (if one can still be had at the time).

The Titanic was the top-of-the-line cruise ship of its time, 100 years ago. People boarding the ship had no idea what its ultimate fate would be a few days later: after all, for the time it was considered the latest in technology and was deemed extremely safe. History proved otherwise. We have the benefit of hindsight and 100 years of advances in communications, technology and safety.

Maybe Windows 8 will prove to be a "Titanic" but honestly I doubt that. (Let's come back and find out in a few years.) If you have been reading my posts in these forums you know I'm no fan of Windows 8, so I am not speaking as someone who automatically embraces the latest OS out of Redmond without question. At the same time I have learned over time to navigate around Windows 8 and how to do what I need to do. I imagine that over time people will learn to use the new OS and move on with their lives. Microsoft is probably counting on that in the long term, even if Windows 8 does not receive nearly-universal acceptance in the short term.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 x64
A lot of us will HAVE to upgrade simply because we MUST take whatever MS is going to foist on the public. This'll be the VERY FIRST time in the history of windows that I am negatively enthused about an upgrade. If I mark "Yes" on the poll, that will unduly reflect positively on the situation. I know a lot of people in that position...

I don't get how we are being "forced" to buy a product that a company is selling very cheaply. Are we likewise forced to shop at Walmart, Sears or Target? I think so. Last week, I was amazed to find my groceries forced into a bag and physically packed into the back of my car. Naturally, I was horrified and angry. How could Safeway do this to me?

There seem to be a lot of Microsoft haters who only know that they enjoy their hate and are scared if, somehow, they get what they think they want that they will have to stop hating.

I think paranoia gets in the way here. Personally, I'd like to wait until the product comes out so I can see the improvements to NTFS, the registry editor and the ability to boot the computer/tablet in whatever way I want. I am also hopeful that the Microsoft reader will improve to be comparable to the Adobe or Foxit PDF readers. I did not vote, but I think I will upgrade if I like the final version of the product.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 pre-release
    Acer Aspire One eM350
    CPU
    Atom N450
    Motherboard
    Mobile Intel NM10 Express
    Memory
    1 GB DDR2
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel GMA 3150 64MB
    Sound Card
    Realtek
    Monitor(s) Displays
    10.1"
    Screen Resolution
    1024X600
    Hard Drives
    160GB
    Mouse
    Synaptics touchpad
A lot of us will HAVE to upgrade simply because we MUST take whatever MS is going to foist on the public. This'll be the VERY FIRST time in the history of windows that I am negatively enthused about an upgrade. If I mark "Yes" on the poll, that will unduly reflect positively on the situation. I know a lot of people in that position...

I don't get how we are being "forced" to buy a product that a company is selling very cheaply. Are we likewise forced to shop at Walmart, Sears or Target? I think so. Last week, I was amazed to find my groceries forced into a bag and physically packed into the back of my car. Naturally, I was horrified and angry. How could Safeway do this to me?

There seem to be a lot of Microsoft haters who only know that they enjoy their hate and are scared if, somehow, they get what they think they want that they will have to stop hating.

I think paranoia gets in the way here. Personally, I'd like to wait until the product comes out so I can see the improvements to NTFS, the registry editor and the ability to boot the computer/tablet in whatever way I want. I am also hopeful that the Microsoft reader will improve to be comparable to the Adobe or Foxit PDF readers. I did not vote, but I think I will upgrade if I like the final version of the product.

Er,

1) It's only cheap for now, soon it's price will be identical to Windows 7 as far as all information currently points too.
2) If you buy a new laptop 6 months from now, what is going to come on it? THere will not be any choice at all. If you buy a windows laptop/desktop it'll have Windows 8 for sure.

One does not need to be paranoid to be able to look past the pretty squares and see what's really happening with windows 8 :/

You might also be interested to know that I've been a HUGE Microsoft supporter for decades. I have /never/ been a Microsoft Hater. I have /never/ used "M$" "MickySoft" or any other idiotic name for them. I even loved Vista! Windows 8 is seriously gearing up to change all that. I've /never/ felt this negative about anything MS has done (Though I didn't buy into any of the windows phones, I didn't actively loath them).

I'm not the only one either. That piece of data is actually pretty significant, or should be...

Sure there are some nice improvements. Most of which are hard to get at given the massive interface fubar... One cannot take the good without getting the bad the way it was implemented. They could have made metro work WITH the desktop instead of against it. That's what they are forcing.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7/8
Voted maybe, because I don't know yet ;)

I will run at least one test system with Windows 8 RTM as I have to be up to speed, Microsoft Desktop support is work for me after all

I will probably keep my main working system on Windows 7 for some time as I have been comfortable with 7 for a long time, (more than 4 years I think), but eventually the roles of the systems will be swapped, or more accurately the main system will have Windows 8 and the test system will be Windows 7, this is my normal working method, I still have access to Vista and XP for the work reasons. How long the swap takes will be dependent on how Windows 8 grows, in the future months :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Pro x64 x2 Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Ubuntu
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Real World Computing
    CPU
    AMD FX8350 8 Core @4GHz
    Motherboard
    Asus M5A78L-M USB3
    Memory
    32GB [4x8GB] DDR3 1600 MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Asus nVidia GTX750TI-OC-2GD5 (2GB DDR5)
    Sound Card
    ASUS Xoner DG + SPDIF to 5.1 System + HDMI
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer G276HL 27", (DVi) + Samsung 39" HDTV (HDMI)
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080 @60Hz + 1920 x 1080 @60Hz
    Hard Drives
    Internal
    Crucial 256GB SSD,
    WDC WD30EZRX-00D8PB0 3TB,
    Toshiba HDWD130 3TB
    Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH1 2TB,

External (USB3)
    Seagate Backup+ Hub BK SCSI Disk 8TB
    2.5/3.5 Hot Swap Cradle, USB3 + eSata (client HDDs)

NAS
    Seagate ST4000DM000
    PSU
    Aerocool Templarius Imperator 750W 80+ Silver
    Case
    AeroCool X-Warrior Devil Red Tower
    Cooling
    Stock CPU, Rear 120mm, Front 2x120mm, Side 2x120mm
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless K710 & K270
    Mouse
    Logitech Wireless M710 M185 & M570 Trackball
    Internet Speed
    37Mb/s Down - 9.5Mb/s Up
    Browser
    Chrome
    Antivirus
    BitDefender Total Security 2017
    Other Info
    Also run...

Desktop - 6Core 8GB - Windows 10 Enterprise x64,
    Laptop - Quad 8GB - Windows 10 Pro x64
    Netbook - Ubuntu
    2 x Nexus 7 Android tablets
    Samsung 10.2" tablet
    Sony Z3 Android Smartphone
    HTC One Android Smartphone

Er,

1) It's only cheap for now, soon it's price will be identical to Windows 7 as far as all information currently points too.
2) If you buy a new laptop 6 months from now, what is going to come on it? THere will not be any choice at all. If you buy a windows laptop/desktop it'll have Windows 8 for sure.

One does not need to be paranoid to be able to look past the pretty squares and see what's really happening with windows 8 :/

You might also be interested to know that I've been a HUGE Microsoft supporter for decades. I have /never/ been a Microsoft Hater. I have /never/ used "M$" "MickySoft" or any other idiotic name for them. I even loved Vista! Windows 8 is seriously gearing up to change all that. I've /never/ felt this negative about anything MS has done (Though I didn't buy into any of the windows phones, I didn't actively loath them).

I'm not the only one either. That piece of data is actually pretty significant, or should be...

Sure there are some nice improvements. Most of which are hard to get at given the massive interface fubar... One cannot take the good without getting the bad the way it was implemented. They could have made metro work WITH the desktop instead of against it. That's what they are forcing.

Umm, ALL OEMs use the latest version of Windows on their PCs, except when vista was out and netbooks were out. They didn't give you a choice to use vista or 7, or even xp.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014
I agree that if you go to the major OEMs and or the large retail stores you are limited with what OS you will get pre-installed, but there are other channels to buy hardware, independent and On-line, often with better value for money, (better components for little extra money Etc), that allow you to specify the OS as an option.
And of course the major OEMs have a totally different attitude to business, where the norm is to base prices without an OS, (and all the "Free" Crapware), this is a major channel which may well equal the private users

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Pro x64 x2 Windows 10 Enterprise x64, Ubuntu
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Real World Computing
    CPU
    AMD FX8350 8 Core @4GHz
    Motherboard
    Asus M5A78L-M USB3
    Memory
    32GB [4x8GB] DDR3 1600 MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Asus nVidia GTX750TI-OC-2GD5 (2GB DDR5)
    Sound Card
    ASUS Xoner DG + SPDIF to 5.1 System + HDMI
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer G276HL 27", (DVi) + Samsung 39" HDTV (HDMI)
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080 @60Hz + 1920 x 1080 @60Hz
    Hard Drives
    Internal
    Crucial 256GB SSD,
    WDC WD30EZRX-00D8PB0 3TB,
    Toshiba HDWD130 3TB
    Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH1 2TB,

External (USB3)
    Seagate Backup+ Hub BK SCSI Disk 8TB
    2.5/3.5 Hot Swap Cradle, USB3 + eSata (client HDDs)

NAS
    Seagate ST4000DM000
    PSU
    Aerocool Templarius Imperator 750W 80+ Silver
    Case
    AeroCool X-Warrior Devil Red Tower
    Cooling
    Stock CPU, Rear 120mm, Front 2x120mm, Side 2x120mm
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless K710 & K270
    Mouse
    Logitech Wireless M710 M185 & M570 Trackball
    Internet Speed
    37Mb/s Down - 9.5Mb/s Up
    Browser
    Chrome
    Antivirus
    BitDefender Total Security 2017
    Other Info
    Also run...

Desktop - 6Core 8GB - Windows 10 Enterprise x64,
    Laptop - Quad 8GB - Windows 10 Pro x64
    Netbook - Ubuntu
    2 x Nexus 7 Android tablets
    Samsung 10.2" tablet
    Sony Z3 Android Smartphone
    HTC One Android Smartphone
Upgrade from Windows 7? Definitely not. But I use it as second OS.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8 Pro WMC, OS X Mavericks
    Home made
    CPU
    i7 860
    Motherboard
    ASUS P7P55D-E
    Memory
    Corsair CMX8G3M2A1600C9D ,DDR3 ,8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5770 ,1 GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell U2311H
    Hard Drives
    WD Caviar Black SATA 6.0 1TB x1 ,
    WD Caviar Blue 1TB x1
    WD Caviar Red 4TB
    PSU
    Corsair CMPSU-750TX
    Keyboard
    Logitech S510
    Mouse
    Logitech LX5
Why not upgrade?

My first day at the store:

Cashier: So 6 of the Windows 8 upgrade packages?

Me: Yes

Cashier: Not just 1? They're only $60.

Me: they won't be.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS
    Computer type
    Tablet
    Apple
    Memory
    1 GB
    Screen Resolution
    2048x1536
    Other Info
    iPad Air
I don't plan to "upgrade" to Win 8 per se but I will be running it in addition to the other OSes I already run.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    W10 Pro (desktop), W10 (laptop), W10 Pro (tablet)
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Home built i7-8700K, Hp Envy x360 EVO Laptop, MS Surface Pro 7
    CPU
    3.7Ghz Core i7-8700K, 11th Gen Core i7-1165G7 4.7Ghz, 10th Gen Core™ i5-1035G4 1.1Ghz
    Motherboard
    ASUS TUF Z370-Pro Gaming, HP, MS
    Memory
    16G, 8G, 8G
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD Radeon RX580, Intel Iris X Graphics, Intel Iris Plus Graphics G4
    Sound Card
    ATI High Definition Audio (Built-in to mobo)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dual Samsung U32J59 32 inch monitors, 13.3" display, 12.3" display
    Screen Resolution
    3840x2160 (Desktop), 1920x1080 (laptop), 2736x1824 Pro 7
    Hard Drives
    500GB ssd boot drive with 2 & 10TB Data (Desktop), 512GB ssd (laptop), 128GB SSD (tablet)
    PSU
    Corsair CX 750M
    Case
    Antec 100
    Cooling
    Coolermaster CM 212+
    Keyboard
    IBM Model M - used continuously since 1986
    Mouse
    Microsoft IntelliMouse
    Internet Speed
    665Mbps/15Mbps down/up
    Browser
    FireFox, MS Edge
    Antivirus
    Defender on all
    Other Info
    Retired in 2015 after working in the tech industry for 41 years. First 10 years as a Technician, the rest as a programmer/software engineer. After 1 year of retirement, I was bored so went back to work as a Robotic Process Automation Consultant. Retired for 3rd (and final) time in 2019.
Why not upgrade?

My first day at the store:

Cashier: So 6 of the Windows 8 upgrade packages?

Me: Yes

Cashier: Not just 1? They're only $60.

Me: they won't be.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
Still upgrading! :party:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
Because I'm an IT security guy, I HAVE to upgrade and become as knowledgeable about new operating systems as I possibly can before the general population (users) start getting the OS on their shiny new Dells that they purchase. I'm the "unlimited free tech support" for may family and friends and they will find a way to screw things up and I will help them. I have to remember crap from WinXP, Vista, Win7 and now Win8 to keep ahead of the users, so it's a challenge and a way to keep my skills sharp...

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Home built Intel i7-3770k-based system
    CPU
    Intel i7-3770k, Overclocked to 4.6GHz (46x100) with Corsair H110i GT cooler
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z77 OC Formula 2.30 BIOS
    Memory
    32GB DDR3 2133 Corsair Vengeance Pro
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce GTX 980ti SC ACS 6GB DDR5 by EVGA
    Sound Card
    Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD, Corsair SP2500 speakers and subwoofer
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG 27EA33 [Monitor] (27.2"vis) HDMI
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (system drive)
    WD 6TB Red NAS hard drives x 2 in Storage Spaces (redundancy)
    PSU
    Corsair 750ax fully modular power supply with sleeved cables
    Case
    Corsair Air 540 with 7 x 140mm fans on front, rear and top panels
    Cooling
    Corsair H110i GT liquid cooled CPU with 4 x 140" Corsair SP "push-pull" and 3 x 140mm fans
    Keyboard
    Thermaltake Poseidon Z illuminated keyboard
    Mouse
    Corsair M65 wired
    Internet Speed
    85MBps DSL
    Browser
    Chrome and Edge
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, MalwareBytes Pro and CCleaner Pro
    Other Info
    Client of Windows Server 2012 R2 10 PC's, laptops and smartphones on the WLAN.

1GBps Ethernet ports
^ I don't necessarily "upgrade" my machine for that reason, but I do keep a virtual machine on hand for learning, testing and evaluating.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
Back