Which Is Better Apple Or Microsoft?

Apple Or Microsoft?

• Apple

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
You cannot pull a battery on an iphone, but you never have to. Android users and BlackBerry users are very used to this action.

I do agree that people often compare the cheap low-end pc stuff with the high cost Apple stuff and that really isn't a good comparison.

Yeah I pull the battery on my android but only put in my spare battery. I will always remember being stuck in an airport and watching all of the iPhone people fighting over outlets to charge their phones and how they looked at me when I simply swapped out to one of my spare batteries as their phones died

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8, 2012, 7, 2008R2, 2008, 2003, XP,SUSE
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    ASUS
    CPU
    I7
    Memory
    16 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA 640M 2 GB
    Screen Resolution
    1600X900
    Hard Drives
    Pair of 750 GB
^ Yeah, same thing with Ultrabooks. I have a Dell Latitude E6430u and it has a user replaceable battery. I can just swap the battery when I travel. Other's just look at me like, "wow, I wish I could do that". True road warriors need to be able to swap...and Dell understood that with this particular ultrabook. Others however want an even smaller or lighter setup, so they get one where they cannot swap the battery and often discover they don't get the 8+ hours advertised :(

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
I work for a software company. We have offices in Australia, the UK and the US. A handful of developers started requesting MacBook pro's instead of their Windows based Dell's at the office because they used MacBook Pros at home and really loved them. So, we allowed a few people to get MacBook Pro's, and then all of a sudden we had requests coming in out of the woodwork from people who also wanted a MacBook Pro. In addition, in our UK office we acquired another company that are all on MacBook Pros. Well these guys won't give up their MacBook Pros either, they say it's what they use at home and they love them..it's what they want to use.

Macbook Pros are dream machines, and can also run either Bootcamp or Parallels for any Windows Programs that are not offered for MACOS. I want one SO BAD. If you have any old ones, sell me one!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro with Media Center/Windows 7
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Asus M2N-MX SE Plus § DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200) 4400+ § Corsair Value Select
    CPU
    AMD 4400+/4200+
    Motherboard
    Asus M2N-MX SE Plus/Asus A8M2N-LA (NodusM)
    Memory
    2 GB/3GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 8400 GS/GeForce 210
    Sound Card
    nVIDIA GT218 - High Definition Audio Controller
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hitachi 40" LCD HDTV
    Screen Resolution
    "1842 x 1036"
    Hard Drives
    WDC WD50 00AAKS-007AA SCSI Disk Device
    ST1000DL 002-9TT153 SCSI Disk Device
    WDC WD3200AAJB-00J3A0 ATA Device
    WDC WD32 WD-WCAPZ2942630 USB Device
    WD My Book 1140 USB Device
    PSU
    Works 550w
    Case
    MSI "M-Box"
    Cooling
    Water Cooled
    Keyboard
    Dell Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Intellimouse
    Internet Speed
    Cable Medium Speed
    Browser
    Chrome/IE 10
    Antivirus
    Eset NOD32 6.x/Win Defend
    Other Info
    Recently lost my Windows 8 on my main PC, had to go back to Windows 7.
You cannot pull a battery on an iphone, but you never have to. Android users and BlackBerry users are very used to this action.

I do agree that people often compare the cheap low-end pc stuff with the high cost Apple stuff and that really isn't a good comparison.

Yeah I pull the battery on my android but only put in my spare battery. I will always remember being stuck in an airport and watching all of the iPhone people fighting over outlets to charge their phones and how they looked at me when I simply swapped out to one of my spare batteries as their phones died

My question has always been why apple doesn't allow choice in their machines. Things like micro-sdcard expansion slot and replaceable battery don't seem to affect the classy look of the iphone. Why not?

Same with the ipad. Why not give people the option to plug in a micro-sdcard?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Back