Where is my Surface RT?

If anyone thinks the Surface is on the same level as the iPads I have news for you, they are NOT.
You are absolutely right. The iPad is a glorified toy that suffers from Apple's oppressive mindset, yet the Surface is an actual computer, capable of performing many real world, useful tasks that the iPad can't come close to doing. I couldn't agree with you more!

Agreed DeaconFrost, these apple fan boys need a reality check, in fact they should be banned for taking this thread completely off track and for dumping on superior Msoft products.

You did not read my post or you are having a problem understanding it. But to clear up this "Apple FanBoy issue" I am not a apple fanboy I do own apple products but also own many products using Microsoft products. I just posted my feeling about what I think is in regards to how well the new Microsoft Surface tablet/notebook will do in today's tablet market. You trying to get averyone Banned from this forum is pretty badly thought out. Unless someone is posting remarks that are degrading a Microsoft product or degrading other forum thread posters, it is IMHO good to read what people think. Reread my post and if you don't understand it let me know.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win7 and Win8
As far as the Apple products go, it doesn't matter what you or I think is better, it doesn't matter which has the best hardware on paper, it doesn't matter which has more future potential.

What matters is which one is popular and which one people want. I know lots who are getting new iPads, getting them as gifts for Christmas, or want a new iPAD mini. I fully expect Apple to continue outselling the Surface tablet for a while yet.

Just this past week, my son's kindergarten teacher sent home an e-mail about how awesome her personal iPad was doing in the classroom and she said she would continue to bring it so the kids could benefit from using it. The schools and the kids love using it. Word of mouth marketing here truly is the best.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
You are absolutely right. The iPad is a glorified toy that suffers from Apple's oppressive mindset, yet the Surface is an actual computer, capable of performing many real world, useful tasks that the iPad can't come close to doing. I couldn't agree with you more!

Agreed DeaconFrost, these apple fan boys need a reality check, in fact they should be banned for taking this thread completely off track and for dumping on superior Msoft products.

You did not read my post or you are having a problem understanding it. But to clear up this "Apple FanBoy issue" I am not a apple fanboy I do own apple products but also own many products using Microsoft products. I just posted my feeling about what I think is in regards to how well the new Microsoft Surface tablet/notebook will do in today's tablet market. You trying to get averyone Banned from this forum is pretty badly thought out. Unless someone is posting remarks that are degrading a Microsoft product or degrading other forum thread posters, it is IMHO good to read what people think. Reread my post and if you don't understand it let me know.

Your comment had absolutely nothing to do with the OP's question.

This is in fact against the forum rules. Maybe you should try reading them sometime. :geek:

Maybe next time you should create a thread just for dumping on Msoft products and software, see how far you get with that.

The OP even appreciated my comment by saying this..

15 Dec 2012 02:44 AM

Tully

Thread: Where is my Surface RT?

Don't need anyone's biased comments!

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro WMC
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Home built
    CPU
    Q9650 @ 4.05 GHz
    Motherboard
    Gforce 780i SLI FTW
    Memory
    8GB Gskill DDR2 1200Mhz
    Graphics Card(s)
    GTX-480
    Sound Card
    Asus D2 Xonar
    Monitor(s) Displays
    HannsG
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    Gskill 120GB SSD
    PSU
    Thermal Take 1000watts
    Case
    Thermal Take Xtreme
    Cooling
    9 fans air cooled
    Keyboard
    G15 logitech
    Mouse
    G9 logitech
    Internet Speed
    50mbps

Your comment had absolutely nothing to do with the OP's question.

This is in fact against the forum rules. Maybe you should try reading them sometime. :geek:

Maybe next time you should create a thread just for dumping on Msoft products and software, see how far you get with that.

The OP even appreciated my comment by saying this..

15 Dec 2012 02:44 AM

Tully

Thread: Where is my Surface RT?

Don't need anyone's biased comments!
Maybe you should become a forum moderator.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win7 and Win8
Back