Update personal website from windows 8

One minor correction, Racoon . . . It's Expression Web 4, Not Expression 4. The reason for this is that you have Expression Design, Expression Blend, Expression Encoder, Expression Web 4 (or EW 4), etc. In Microsoft's Expression Studio, there are (I think) about 5 "apps". Microsoft has made some of them free and others still aren't free. Go here to find all the possibilities: Microsoft Expression Changes | Microsoft Expression

The only reason I'm "correcting" your verbiage is that if you go to the Expression Web forum, you'll see numerous people making the same mistake and being corrected (sometimes it seems rather harshly) by those who truly want to help, but get a little frustrated with that one mistake. :)

I'm glad to hear you're back on track with your website.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion 500-056
    CPU
    AMD Elite Quad-Core A8-6500
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD Radeon HD 8570D
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer 23"
    Screen Resolution
    1920 X 1080
    Hard Drives
    1 TB
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wave K350
    Mouse
    Logitech M510
    Internet Speed
    Fast
    Browser
    Firefox
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
Hi Wynona, thanks for that. I like that word "Verbiage". I will have to use it some day. lol. I know in some forums people just cannot get away with being nice or just using the words correctly or even explain, like you have, what is not right.. I will have a look at them suggestions.
Thanks again.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    HP
    Internet Speed
    14mbps
    Antivirus