This page can't be displayed IE 10 problem

New version of the same old problem

Curious if anyone else has ran into this problem. Same "This page can't be displayed" in IE 10 / Win 8. I built 2 computers that were working fine then also built a Windows Server 2012 Essentials server to connect them too. After running the //server/connect on the clients to connect to the server and the domain, now these computers have this problem. Only on some website though, like Microsoft.com - that's a good one , serves them right. I've tried everything from Microsoft's KB956196 article and none of it helped. What's weird is sometime I can put a site in the trusted zone and it will come up but usually will contain no graphics that should be there, other times they work ok, but then I try something else to get the rest of them to work and the sites in the trusted zone won't work anymore.
So has anyone else tried server 2012 and had this problem yet and got any ideas on how to fix it? :cry:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
Flush it

Curious if anyone else has ran into this problem. Same "This page can't be displayed" in IE 10 / Win 8. I built 2 computers that were working fine then also built a Windows Server 2012 Essentials server to connect them too. After running the //server/connect on the clients to connect to the server and the domain, now these computers have this problem. Only on some website though, like Microsoft.com - that's a good one , serves them right. I've tried everything from Microsoft's KB956196 article and none of it helped. What's weird is sometime I can put a site in the trusted zone and it will come up but usually will contain no graphics that should be there, other times they work ok, but then I try something else to get the rest of them to work and the sites in the trusted zone won't work anymore.
So has anyone else tried server 2012 and had this problem yet and got any ideas on how to fix it? :cry:

"ipconfig /flushdns" wait a couple of mins and refresh

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Back