Solved System not Booting Up - Letter J displayed

Hi Nitin,

I have the exact same issue!!!! I have a full version original Windows 7 Ultimate on my PC. My friend was trying to make a Bootable to USB so that he can put XP files to install XP on my spare PC; however he used win2flash something and the system restarted and then when it booted all i got was "J" So i have tried almost everything. I also used the DVD to repair and do what not but was shocked to see that i don't see any partitions and i am really scared that i might have lost the data!!! Please help me getting back my partition!!! I don't mind losing C partition but my other partitions are very important!! I read your thread where you said its fixed but was confused a little bit so i would request to you to help me or anyone one who can.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Unltimate
I have just done it through USB but had to install sp1 fresh first then ran setup through the system not dos then when it restarted took out the USB waited for the next screen selected windows setup then put in the USB back in just make sure you take out the USB when it restarts.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
Back