• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PC wont recognize my Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380 Graphics

LegitCamel

I just built my PC and this is the first time ive ever built a PC and everything works fine except that my PC isnt recognizing my graphics card, i go into device manager and look at my display adapters and it only show the regular windows one. I currently have my HDMI cable plugged into the graphics card and can see everything on the monitor fine, im actually using the pc right now to type this. yesterday i had an issue with the power supply i was using so i got a stronger one, but was using the pc without the graphics card for awhile just to install some programs i knew i would be using once i got this all figured out. heres the full build.

Processor:
AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz (4.1 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 95W FD6300WMHKBOX Desktop Processor

Motherboard:
MSI 760GMA-P34 (FX) AM3+ AMD 760G SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

PowerSupply:
CORSAIR CXM series CX750M 750W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC

Graphics Card:
SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon R9 380 DirectX 12 100384NT4GOC-2L 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Dual-X OC Version w/ backplate (UEFI) Video Card

I also took some parts out of an old PC I took 8 gb of ram, a cd drive and a 1 tb hard drive. I didnt clear the harddrive completely because i wanted to keep windows 8 on it so i didnt have to buy a new copy, not sure if some of the old pc settings are screwing with it or not. but everything else on it is working great.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)