Solved No sound from speaker/headphones, can't find any errors.

Perfect: REALTEK, allways install the driver with panel

Perfect:

For REALTEK, allways install the driver that comes with the panel named "Realtek Sound Manager" (also seen on the Windows Control Panel & Tray Icon Area (orange icon, if visible, after installation) -- otherwise, you'll get a "half-instalation" only).

Example: Realtek Sound Manager appears, like this

RCP_example_1.png

In other cases, the system SET DIGITAL audio as default, though you had "the speakers" (analogic) set as the current default(!) -- erroneously, some programs assumes(?) that the digital be the default, like Skype can do: So, disable, momentarily, other inputs, verify that the pair [5.1 & speakers] are the actual set, to work fine.

Good luck y'all
:)
Artur.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Many
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    INTEL
    CPU
    INTEL i5 3570K
    Motherboard
    INTEL DH77KC
    Memory
    12GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia GTX 650
    Browser
    Many, mainly Firefox
    Antivirus
    McAfee Enterprise
Found this thread because I paired a set of Moto Surround headphones to my Samsung all-in-one, and the sound was terrible. Played with the EQ settings, etc. and from youtube videos to realplayer, nothing sounded 'right'. I plugged in a wired pair into the bose 'hub' that my bose speakers have (it's a on/off switch and rotary volume with passthru headphone jack) and now my external speakers no longer work!
all my realtek drivers seem to have disappeared and there's a BT item in my device manager with a yellow exclamation mark now.
Hope someone can help. I tried unplugging the AUX out from the computer and then back in, but this isn't usb so windows sort of recognizes something was unplugged and back in but it's not reinstalling drivers. And now my sound control panel has NOTHING in it and windows says no playback device is installed.

My Computer

System One

• OS
Back