Need help

Vaneckjj

Hey all.. hope u can help me.. I have a packard bell laptop,
At the beginning it froze at boot so i took out the hard drive and enter it in a HP via external harddrive casing. Once I connect it with the hp it freeze aswell.
I had a extra toshiba 60Gb harddrive wich came out a old laptop, when i insert it in the packard bell it said "no bootable devices found". After a youtube touturial I downloaded windows 8.1 enterprise 64bit windows ISO file because the laptop doesnt have any cd/dvd rom.
I plugged the harddrive with the external harddrive casing in the hp and with Power Iso extracked the files to the external, wich is the harddrive i want to use in the packard bell. With "cmd" I have marked the targeted harddrive as active and loaded a bootable code from a youtube touturial.
Once i put it in the packard bell it still says "no bootable device found" when i enter boot manager the list is empty with no options to choose from. From the boot options in bios settings ive change the hardrive to be priority boot device... wich the laptop does read cause next to HDD: it have the harddrive name. Ive also disabled the secure boot options. Once i save and exit it still say no bootable device found and when I enter boot manager the list is empty to choose from. Any possible way to fix this? Thanx in andvance

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Laptop
    Computer type
    Laptop
What country are you in? I've not heard the name "Packard Bell" in many years.
Any of those I worked on, years ago, would be too old to run Windows 8.1, and even then it would have to be X86.

Can you fill in the blanks for us? Like, where are you and how old is that Laptop?

:cool:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win-8.1/Pro/64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Acer X-1200
    CPU
    AMD 2 Core
    Motherboard