• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My file history has not names

bacsi65

I have my PC, windows 8.1, set to automatically save my files to flash drive. It confusing how to use it to find a partii;ar file, for instance a Craftsman folder. When I open the flash drive I get FileHistory>User name (mine)>doubledown(name I use)>then two folders Configuration and Data. Config just a bunch of stuff; Data folder opens $OF and C; $OF open what appears to be all my files. The names of the files are just numbers, date modified and type. I have to open a folder that just has a number no real file name to tell me what it is?
I can't search because the files in the folder are just numbers no names. It appears I'd have to open a folder, then open a file to see what it is and name it, which would take forever. What am I doing wrong. Hope this makes sense, I don't know how to word it to search for answer. Appreciate any help. Hope screenshots help Content in folders file history.png Folders in file history.png

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    HP 120-1333w
    CPU
    HP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)