New AMD 13.4 chipset driver released. See first post for more details.
That's all very nice but I DO NOT want to install graphic drivers only chipset ones. On the custom install menu it does not allow me to deselect that one. How's that chipset driver than ? When I cancel the installation and go to the folder it unzipped to there's no mention of drivers I want to upgrade and that's mostly the AHCI driver 'cause I'm having some issues with my SSD. And what the hey are graphic drivers doing there together with driver for chipset. ??
Gigabyte does not list any newer drivers for this chipset ( 870). I do not have an IGP nor my Ph IIx4 965 be suport it like APUs do. I have to use Legacy 12.6 win8 driver because CCC des not work with any other driver.
The link to AMD on the first page are for AMD chipset drivers.
You might give the AMD Driver AutoDetect at the link below a try instead.
AMD Driver Autodetect
Hope this helps,
- 64-bit Windows 10
- Computer type
- System Manufacturer/Model
- Custom self built
- Intel i7-8700K OC'd to 5 GHz
- ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390
- 64 GB (4x16GB) G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 3600 MHz (F4-3600C18D-32GTZR)
- Graphics Card(s)
- ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
- Sound Card
- Integrated Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 2 x Samsung Odyssey G7 27"
- Screen Resolution
- Hard Drives
- 1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
1TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2,
6TB WD Black WD6001FZWX
8TB WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS
- OCZ Series Gold OCZZ1000M 1000W
- Thermaltake Core P3
- Corsair Hydro H115i
- Logitech wireless K800
- Logitech MX Master 3
- Internet Speed
- 1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
- Internet Explorer 11
- Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium
- Other Info
- Logitech Z625 speaker system,
Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
Galaxy S23 Plus phone