How to delete Windows.old from C prompt??

When I was explaining what was taking place on my Wife's computer my spy person deleted most of my programs and took the rest of them and made them ALL "File folder" so nothing works... They must of been hiding in my email account because I did replace my 2 hard drives and put all new fresh programs on it!!! Now I can't even get to the Internet on my Computer, and they changed my ADM. Password??? So I am in desperate mode and need the services of a true GEEK!!! Please can anyone help???:cry:
Thanks
tdhclueless50

I'd like to just tell you, "bring it over here and I'll fix it for you", but you didn't even see fit to put your location in your Control Panel so it shows up under your name on the forum, like must of us have done.
So I don't even know what country you're in. Eh?

I told one guy that, years ago and it turned out he was in Arkansas and I'm in Florida. I was sure surprised when the big Brown truck showed up and delivered his desktop PC to me for a Tune-Up and repair. ;)

Nothing on any hard drive is totally UN-Deletable. It's only that way in Windows. So you need to get out of Windows, like to DOS or some other OS that doesn't protect Windows Files and delete away!!!

Being really OLD School, I use a DOS bootable Utilities CD (or flash drive). In DOS I can run a little Utility called "NTFS4DOS" which unlocks an NTFS drive, so I can access any file or folder right from the DOS Prompt.
No guessing.....I've done it many times.

Something you might try though, in Windows.....
Download and install "Grant Admin Full Control" and then you can right click on any file or folder and take ownership of it, before you try to delete it. The Delete may work better in SAFE mode.

If you made the mistake of Installing Windows as an upgrade, windows will definitely make that Windows.Old folder.
I never do that.... I always take option #2 and then direct the installer to "Format" my drive before it loads Windows on it.
I've never had a Windows.old folder, doing it that way.

Good Luck,
TechnoMage :cool:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win-8.1/Pro/64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Acer X-1200
    CPU
    AMD 2 Core
    Motherboard
    Acer
    Memory
    Crucial, 4GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDEA GeForce 9200
    Sound Card
    On Board
    Monitor(s) Displays
    24" Acer
    Hard Drives
    Sandisk, SSD 500GB
    PSU
    Acer
    Case
    SFF Slimline
    Keyboard
    emachines 101 key
    Mouse
    Logitech Wireless
    Internet Speed
    5 Meg
    Browser
    Firefox
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
    Other Info
    Using Classic Shell on Win-8.1 /pro/64
We still didn't resolve the issue on where he/she is hiding!!! I ask if he/she is still embedded on my hard drives cause when I run Killdisk, Darik's nuke, Hdshredder it takes 3 hours for K, 12hrs for D, 23 hrs for Hd. Now is that what times it usually takes, I hear it doesn't take that long.:cry:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Motherboard
    Asus M4A785-M
    Memory
    Kingston PC2-6400
    Graphics Card(s)
    GForce 210