Having problems with drivers?

taylor1277

I am trying to connect a pair of headphones that I had connected before. It says that the headphones are paired. I am not seeing where it said Driver Error as it did before. But I am not getting any sound in my headphones. I put this here because before it was saying Driver Error. How come I can't connect any Bluetooth devices to connect? Is there any programs free or paid that will scan my drivers and reinstall the correct ones and make sure they are up to date. I have looked in device manager, everything seems to be working. I also looked under devices and printers. Doesn't seem to be a problem there, but then I could be wrong. Thanks for any help or opinions to fix this situation. Always greatly appreciated.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Acer E5-511P
    CPU
    Intel Celeron N2930 @ 1.83GHz
    Motherboard
    Acer Aspire E5-511P (CPU 1)
    Memory
    8GB DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    Generic PnP Monitor on Intel HD Graphics 1366x768 pixels
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    Main: Bitdefender
In general, I have had bad results with any program that claims to just 'fix' driver issues. In your circumstance, I would uninstall the Bluetooth drivers. They should reinstall after a reboot, and that may fix things. If they don't install, try selecting 'Scan for Hardware Changes'. If that doesn't work, download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer. If that doesn't work, you may have a hardware issue.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Tablet
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Dell Venue 11
Back