error 0xc000000d when trying to install Windows 7 with USB

Cuc4k

Hey guys,
I'm trying to install Win 7 on Asus X540NA using this tutorial. I have several issues with this. When i try to boot from USB i got the error 0xc000000d, but I've managed to bypass this part by dividing my HDD to several partitions (one is supposed to be for WIN7) I'm installing Win7 from running instance of Win8. It's going well until first reboot, it got stuck on "Starting windows" logo... I've tried to wait it rebooted again saying something about registry modifications (Don't know the english phrase for it, sorry) After that it rebooted again and i managed to notice that Win 8 disappeared in Win Boot Manager and so did the instalation, there is just Win 7. Now it seems to be stuck on Starting Windows screen again but not rebooting... It's not supposed to be in english so it's still an instalation bcs it's supposed to be installed in czech. Any ideas please?

Forgot to mention
Secure Boot - Disabled
Fast boot - Disabled
No CSM Options available so disabled i suppose
BIOS version v303 didn't manage to downgrade it to v301 yet

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win 7, Win 8, Linux
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Custom Built - more computers
    CPU
    Athlon II X2
    Motherboard
    GA-MA770T-UD3
    Memory
    4GD3
    Graphics Card(s)
    RX 580
    Browser
    Chrome
    Antivirus
    None
There is one idea I can suggest - create a Windows install DVD, and install Windows from DVD rather than from a flash drive. I have found that a DVD install always works, whereas a flash drive install sometimes does not.

If you need a Windows 7 .ISO, you can go here to download the "Windows ISO Downloader":
Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

I have used this tool several times, and it is excellent.

If that doesn't work, I suggest going to Windows 7 Forums with your question, since you are doing a Windows 7 install:
www.sevenforums.com

Good luck.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Mint 18.2 xfce 64-bit (host OS) / Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit (virtual machine)
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Dell Inspiron 3847
    CPU
    Haswell
    Memory
    12 GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer 23"
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives
    Two hard drives, 1TB each: One for Linux, one for my data.
    Keyboard
    IBM Model M
    Browser
    Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer
    Antivirus
    Sophos (Linux), Windows Defender (Windows)
    Other Info
    I use Samba to share my data drive with the other computers at my house.
Back