The error “sorry we could not connect to Microsoft services right now. If this problem persists ,search for network problems on the start screen " usually occurs because of an issue with Microsoft account or...
1. Corrupt Microsoft Account settings
2. Can’t connect to the sync service
3. Problems with Microsoft account Policy
4. Microsoft Account required
5. Connection issues due to proxy or certificate issues
I would recommend to download and run the Microsoft account troubleshooter for now to see if it may fix this issues.