BSOD usually when playing games

No, that is false.
You do not need 1000w for your components, 750w is more than enough...

The load consumption of power with both his MSI 670 cards are 660w, this negates to mention other hardware components. This is the reason I provided two solutions. The first one is remove one of the MSI cards in order to see if this problem persists, if so the likelihood of this issue being related to the PSU is more than probable. Removing the card will take less than five minutes of his time, while testing this hypothesis by running games to see if the BSOD error occurs thereon after will determine if the PSU is drawing enough power.

That is not the reason for his crashes, WHEA errors do not necessarily mean power issues.

Provided he has stated the BSOD issue occurs while gaming, coupled with this error it is a strong probability.

Regards.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Microsoft Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Custom built
    CPU
    AMD FX-8150
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16gb Kingston HyperX Genesis
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sapphire Raedeon R9 290 Tri-X 4gb OC
    Browser
    Internet Explorer
    Antivirus
    My Own Brain (TM)
Power consumption could be the cause, there's always a possibility, I just find it very unlikely.
It isn't 660w for just the graphics cards, I have no idea where you got that idea from...
It's around that for the total consumption of power on full load.
You could always try to remove the card, but it's looking like a driver bug, which is very common.

I am seeing no WHEA errors, so if I'm missing something then please point me to it.

This is guess work, we cannot assume anything, so we'll need a complete memory dump before trying to presume exactly what is happening.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
Power consumption could be the cause, there's always a possibility, I just find it very unlikely.
It isn't 660w for just the graphics cards, I have no idea where you got that idea from

Offhand I do not recall the website I researched this came from. However, here is another website, which gives readouts for power consumption. While the numbers are not the same as the previous website maximum power consumption is 264w x2 (528w). It also states per verbatim "GeForce GTX 670 SLI - On your average system the cards require you to have a 750 Watt power supply unit as minimum." click here to read more: MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power edition /OC review - Hardware installation - Power consumption

Moreover, if you will take a glance at Newegg with regard to his PSU here: Thermaltake SMART Series SP-750PCBUS 750W ATX 12V 2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com you will note that this PSU comes with a plethora of trouble, it seems to be a hit or miss with this product.

I am seeing no WHEA errors, so if I'm missing something then please point me to it.

It's in the Event log file. He provided that on his first post.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Microsoft Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Custom built
    CPU
    AMD FX-8150
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16gb Kingston HyperX Genesis
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sapphire Raedeon R9 290 Tri-X 4gb OC
    Browser
    Internet Explorer
    Antivirus
    My Own Brain (TM)
Offhand I do not recall the website I researched this came from. However, here is another website, which gives readouts for power consumption. While the numbers are not the same as the previous website maximum power consumption is 264w x2 (528w). It also states per verbatim "GeForce GTX 670 SLI - On your average system the cards require you to have a 750 Watt power supply unit as minimum." click here to read more: MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power edition /OC review - Hardware installation - Power consumption

I've researched this and 750 wattage is more than enough for his system...
You can go on pretty much every website and you'll see most people saying 750w is enough, even on most PSU calculators.

Moreover, if you will take a glance at Newegg with regard to his PSU here: Thermaltake SMART Series SP-750PCBUS 750W ATX 12V 2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com you will note that this PSU comes with a plethora of trouble, it seems to be a hit or miss with this product.

That power supply may not be the best, but it *should* be more than capable for his system.
If it is creating problems then it needs to be returned, but its specs are more than enough.

It's in the Event log file. He provided that on his first post.

As for the WHEA errors, I did miss those out.
It points to a consistent parity error check, corrected to be precise, usually related to memory corruption.
Which could also easily explain the misalignment in memory.

How long did you run memtest86+ for? How many passes?
It could also be a failing graphics card, I will agree with jgcraig in that removing one, or even both cards could rule out that possibility.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
I ran memtest for 2 passes (for about 3 hrs I think) no errors reported. I played a lot of borserlands 2 and counterstrike and had no crashes playing those games it may just be a cod aw issue. Also bf4 crashes to desktop a lot but rarely bsod.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    Motherboard
    asus z77v-pro
    Memory
    Corsair Vengeance ddr3 1600
    Graphics Card(s)
    msi 670 pe oc in sli
    Monitor(s) Displays
    acer 28" gsync
    Screen Resolution
    1080p
    Hard Drives
    Intel 180gb ssd
    OCZ 120 ssd
    PSU
    750w Thermaltake smart
    Case
    corsair 400r
    Keyboard
    g710+
    Mouse
    g400s
Okay will do I just changed my command rate from 1t to 2t to see if that helps as my ram was xmp profile was original for 2t

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    Motherboard
    asus z77v-pro
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    msi 670 pe oc in sli
    Monitor(s) Displays
    acer 28" gsync
    Screen Resolution
    1080p
    Hard Drives
    Intel 180gb ssd
    OCZ 120 ssd
    PSU
    750w Thermaltake smart
    Case
    corsair 400r
    Keyboard
    g710+
    Mouse
    g400s
Have not crashed since changing ram to 2t. If I do i will upload a complete memory dump (how do i do this if the file is very big?). I will also try to leave memtest running today while I had out, maybe that will pick something up. Thanks once again for your continue help.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    Motherboard
    asus z77v-pro
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    msi 670 pe oc in sli
    Monitor(s) Displays
    acer 28" gsync
    Screen Resolution
    1080p
    Hard Drives
    Intel 180gb ssd
    OCZ 120 ssd
    PSU
    750w Thermaltake smart
    Case
    corsair 400r
    Keyboard
    g710+
    Mouse
    g400s
You should compress the file in a .zip folder and upload it to a file sharing site, such as Onedrive, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
still know crashes with command rate at 2t.... of course will post back with complete dump if I do crash - but for now - ill considered it "solved" - though I doubt it is

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    Motherboard
    asus z77v-pro
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)