BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER related to anodlwfx.sys

I tried renaming the driver again. When I rebooted, the internet actually worked and the driver was still unnamed, but I still got the BSOD. When I rebooted, the connection was once again limited. Once I renamed the driver back to a .sys file, the internet still didn't work, even after restarting several times. I had to restore my computer.

I don't know that the Verifier worked either because it gave me a BSOD every time before I could even log in, so I had to restore the system once again. Here are the dump files anyway:

View attachment 54207

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Hi Syntheseizure ^_^,

I have analysed your dump files. It seems that again the faulting components are the Networking Drivers of Windows. I think we should try a different approach now. Kindly make sure that your system is up to date with Windows Update. Note that it may take multiple trips to get all the updates.

If the problem is still not solved after doing the above step, kindly follow the below steps -

1. Open up Device Manager by pressing the Start Button on your keyboard and then typing in "Device Manager" to open up the Device Manager.
  2. Under the "Network Adapters" dropdown list, find your "802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card".
  3. Now, right click on it and click on "Uninstall".
  4. The driver would be uninstalled and then you won't be able to use the Internet as of now.
  5. Once this is done, kindly reboot the system so that Windows installs the drivers for the Network Adapter automatically.

See if this solves your problem or not. In case this does not solve your problem, kindly read this thread from top to bottom -
802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card [Solved] - LAN - Wireless Networking

Let me know how it goes ^_^

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Toshiba
    CPU
    Core I5 2430M @ 2.4GHz