Bill Gates Might Return to Save Microsoft – Report

The International Business Times writes that Microsoft might come down to a pretty unexpected solution when it comes to rescuing the company.
Bill Gates might actually return to the software giant in an attempt to save it on the long term, the source writes, even though no official statements have been provided.
As far as Steve Ballmer is concerned, the CEO explained in a recent interview with The Seattle Times that a CEO succession is already planned, but he refused to provide more details on the person who’s soon going to control Microsoft.
Bill Gates Might Return to Save Microsoft

I wish nothing bad for Microsoft,as the bottom line is ,jobs, for the thousands of employes ,people just like us

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win8.1.1 enterprise
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Hinze57
    CPU
    AMD FX 6100 6core 3.30gHz
    Motherboard
    gigibyte ga-78lmy-s2p
    Memory
    4gig ddr3
    Graphics Card(s)
    Radon hd5000 Series
    Sound Card
    onboard realtek hd
    Monitor(s) Displays
    19" viewsonic/ 22"Samsung
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    128gig ssd Kingston
    80gig WD 10000 rpm spinner
    Case
    micro
    Keyboard
    microsoft curve 200
    Mouse
    Logitech wireless M215
    Internet Speed
    high speed 20
    Browser
    ie 11
    Antivirus
    windows defender
    Other Info
    updated enterprise apr 2/14
Yes, indeed. I hope Nokia manage as well , and Blackberry too.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
I've been speaking of this since before the disaster that is called Metro / Windows 8 was RTM. My posts if you look are sprinkled through out the threads here. Can't say I didn't tell you so. ;)

I don't think Bill Gates should come back alone...he should BEG the REAL MS
"visionary" Paul Allen to at least come back as a consultant.

MS needs a real "idea" man to head up the search for new talent that are interested in actually LISTENING and responding to customers.

Ballmer NEEDS to go, along with a lot of others like him. He may have served a purpose years ago but that time has long since past. The arrogance from these folk towards the customer is simply ASTOUNDING!

I think Microsoft has to get SMALLER, more nimble, and back to their creative roots along with quicker response to their customers needs and wants. This was what Redmond was in the 90s.

Anyone else remember when you could call their Redmond HQ directly to get answers to their computer questions by the folks that actually created the software?

This is with regards to Nokia and RIM (BlackBerry)

Is it just me or does it seem like the mass media is actively promoting the demise of both companies. I have watched the various business cable networks and network news stories concerning BlackBerry and Nokia and they have an "edge" that seems ANTI both companies. They don't just report the straight facts but ALWAYS add editorial about them as well, while I haven't noticed the same "editorial commentary" about the blasted fruit company and others.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win 7 home premium 64 bit
Back