Beta-version of Windows 8 will be collected as soon as possible - July

Status
Not open for further replies.
In recent times all information about the new functionality of Windows 8 was obtained from the leaks occurred, by examining the entrails of many system libraries and operating system resources. We have a very small amount of information obtained in other ways, which I would like to share.

As mentioned earlier, Microsoft in late June, was supposed to collect CTP-8 version of Windows to show (and maybe delivery to "test drive") to its partners at the conference WPC2011, which will be held in Los Angeles from 10 to 14 July. Information on whether the assembly is created, we do not have, but there is something more significant: one of the team members shared information WZor.net that the beta version of Windows 8, according to their sources, will be collected in the interval from 14 to 28 July.
Translated: more at source

[OT]I have three lines, so I'll be using my upgrades wisely. I'm doing the GS2 for sure, and may do the Bionic in October (after others try it out and see if it is all that or nto) and probably the Prime in Nov / Dec.[/OT]

Is there any real truth to the beta release date, or is it all just speculation? I've seen only speculation thus far, but I haven't been looking for longer than 3 days - been occupied....

My Computers

System One System Two

• OS
    Windows 11 22H2 Current build
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    The Beast Model A (homebrew)
    CPU
    AMD Ryzen 9 3950X
    Motherboard
    MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE
    Memory
    4 * 32 GB - Corsair Vengeance 3600 MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti XC3 ULTRA GAMING (12G-P5-3955-KR)
    Sound Card
    Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
    Monitor(s) Displays
    2x Eve Spectrum ES07D03 4K Gaming Monitor (Matte) | Eve Spectrum ES07DC9 4K Gaming Monitor (Glossy)
    Screen Resolution
    3x 3840 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    3x Samsung 980 Pro NVMe PCIe 4 M.2 2 TB SSD (MZ-V8P2T0B/AM) } 3x Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 1 TB SSD
    PSU
    PC Power & Cooling’s Silencer Series 1050 Watt, 80 Plus Platinum
    Case
    Fractal Design Define 7 XL Dark ATX Full Tower Case
    Cooling
    NZXT KRAKEN Z73 73.11 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (3x 120 mm push top) + Air 3x 140mm case fans (pull fron
    Keyboard
    SteelSeries Apex Pro Wired Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3S | MX Master 3 for business
    Internet Speed
    AT&T LightSpeed Gigabit Duplex Ftth
    Browser
    Nightly (default) + Firefox (stable),Chrome, Edge
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender + MB 3
  • PC2
    Lenovo ThinkPad E545