I plugged in my new videocard and installed the drivers, but I have a problem. AMD Catalyst Control Center will not open. It's really difficult because I can not do anything to set. I can not set the picture and make wider, so get on all four sides of the black screen (see picture) I must necessarily be in AMD Catalyst Control Center. I've removed the drivers and reinstalled, but I can unfortunately not get in AMD Catalyst Control Center (settings). Please help!
- Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
- AMD FX-8150 Black Edition, sAM3+ 3.60 GHz, Octa-Core, 16MB, 125W
- Asus Sabertooth 990FX AM3+
- Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR3 kit (4x 8GB), CMZ32GX3M4X1866C10'
- Graphics Card(s)
- EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0
- Monitor(s) Displays
- Philips 32"PFL9606H/12
- Hard Drives
- Samsung 850 Pro series 1 TB