Intel Pentium D Dual Core
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 - PCI Express x16
    Sound Card
    Integrated RealTek ALC888 high-definition audio with 7.1 channel audio support
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    350 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Desktop 7.2" (183mm) W x 17.5" (445mm) L x 14.5"
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
    Office Pro 2013 / Nokia Lumia 1520 Windows Phone 8.1DP GDR1

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Vista and Win7
    System Manufacturer/Model
    2xHP, 2xGateway, 1xDell, 1xSony
    Hard Drives
    5 SSDs and 12 HDs
Ok I see. You beat me to it. Thanks much, whs. :thumb:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
If you're an android user, Windows Phone 8.1 will be what you're looking for. It has a lot of wow.

1. There are albums but you can't really move things around on the device, you have to do it with the PC for some odd reason. And in 8.1, they unfortunately changed it so you need to have the app. Before in 8.0, it was just if you signed into your facebook or twitter account, you could just share it right away. Now in 8.1, it functions like in Windows 8 where to throws it off to the app to share. OneDrive and DropBox are the same. But basically, if you are in the photos hub and go to an image, you can share it right from there to Facetube, Instacrap, twitter, whatever app can allow photo shares. (Windows Phone did this before ios by the way.)

2. There is no camera button on the lock screen as all Windows Phones right now have dedicated camera buttons where you press and hold that button from the lock screen, camera opens up. VERY nifty and much nicer than android or ios if you're a shutterbug. Performance wise, Nokia Pro Camera is fairly quick, but the default camera app is quicker obviously. There is a quick burst mode as well as the Blink app from Microsoft. Unless you're using the Lumia 1020, imaging is pretty quick and comes out real nice. I prefer the Nokia Pro app as it uses Nokia's algorithms to capture JUST right. The 1020 takes a bit to image but that's because it's saving a 38ish MP image.

3. No third party keyboards necessary. The WordFlow keyboard is quite impressive and currently holds the record for speed typing on a touch screen (beat out the Samsung SGIII). In 8.1, they included a Swype like keyboard. It's weird to me, but works great if it's a world record holder! :D

4. You can put whatever wallpaper, lock screen app to show the weather (LOTS of lock screen apps and apps that use the lock screen to display information), whatever notifications you want to see from the system, and in 8.1; they expanded out the lock screen so you can have a really unique and custom lock screen. For example, different patterns and designs that move when you slide off your lock screen, or different text layouts. Lots of stuff!

5. Live tiles don't battery hog. The background process can hog battery but that's very unlikely to happen. There is a battery saver feature that disables the background processes to save the battery obviously.

6. In 8.0 GDR3 and 8.1, there is an X button to close apps. In 8.1, you can swipe down the app. Very cool!

7. In Windows Phone 8.1, there is a new Action Center. Basically a notification center (I'm against notification centers as it's a way to get around fundamental UI design flaws, Start Screen IS your notification center) that allows four different toggle switches for the radio or screen orientation lock.

8. Read 7.

9. It would be best to get your handset "developer" unlocked. You can do this free and easy through the Windows Phone AppStudio so you can get the latest and greatest Windows Phone updates regardless of carrier. We'll see this time around how well updates are released on att, but overall, Nokia and Microsoft have been rather great with getting updates out in a timely fashion. att however can go piddle off in that respect because they suck donkey nipples. I have my Lumia 920 on a developer ROM and developer unlocked so I get updates whenever they come from Microsoft. The Nokia firmware updates will be later, those are intended best for camera and glance screen. Also, in 8.1, you can choose to auto update apps versus manually updating them.

10. Yes. If you have OneDrive setup on your PC, documents from your PC to Phone work hand in hand. You can also physically copy over documents as well and save them locally if you wish. Keep in mind, spreadsheets with lots of special links and macros won't fly on Windows Phone, nor advanced animations on PowerPoint. Office on Phone is fairly simple.

11. The only way to transfer files in Windows Phone 8 and 8.1 is through USB. You can use the companion app, I don't. I stick with File Explorer. You can drag and drop, copy or paste, things into the different folders. They're titled accordingly like Music, Documents, Pictures and the such. I prefer the File Explorer for music as most of my music library is all lossless .wma files. The companion app doesn't down convert the bitrate to save space. File Explorer and the Desktop version of the companion app does. Before in Windows Phone 7, you could actually syncing through your local wireless network. Such a shame they got rid of that...

12. Battery life is quite stellar on Windows Phone. My Lumia 920 lasts quite a while even from music playing and interweb surfing. It depends on what features you enable. If you enable double tap to wake up, where you double tap the screen to wake up the device, it does suck battery life at least on mine. There is a Battery Saver feature on Windows Phone 8, Battery Sense on 8.1 that shows you detailed information about what apps suck your battery the most.

If I were you, I'd get a Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8.1 right off the bat. There are to be like nine different handsets from Nokia here soon so there will be lots of wow to look at! :cool:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014
Thanks so much Coke Robot et al.

I just bought myself a Lumia 920 and i'm awaiting delivery in next few days. I just thought get a respectful and very good Windows Phone, test the waters and see if the OS suits me. And reading about WP8.1 things are looking definitely getting better and moving forward.

But i must admit i will miss Android. But some features are on the way for WP8.1 i think.

I still feel having an optimised OS "working together" with the phone's hardware things should be better and should be the way. Having a 1.5Ghz dual-core phone w/ 1GB RAM (like the Lumia 920) would still be technically inferior to a 1.4Ghz quad-core w/ 2GB RAM right? If not for an optimised OS like Windows Phone 8 then things would just be...boring.

If i like my phone i keep it. And i usually keep the photos on my phone then saving it on the cloud for future use. But if the OS doesn't "help me" and make me feel confident with what it can do then what's the point of even having phone. Am i making sense?

I have been a rough study on what apps on Android has an equivalent on the WP8 store. So far its 7 out of 10 which isn't bad i suppose.

I thought Nokia now has only one common camera app for its Lumias?

Does Windows Phone 8 (or 8.1) support the Flac format? If yes then that means i can transfer them to my 920?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Very nice summary Coke. One question: since I do not have a carrier and work everything thru the net, do I have to do anything to get the updates ?? I am in no hurry and do not mind if I get them late, but I would like to get them eventually.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Vista and Win7
    Hard Drives
    5 SSDs and 12 HDs
Thanks so much Coke Robot et al.

I just bought myself a Lumia 920 and i'm awaiting delivery in next few days. I just thought get a respectful and very good Windows Phone, test the waters and see if the OS suits me. And reading about WP8.1 things are looking definitely getting better and moving forward.

But i must admit i will miss Android. But some features are on the way for WP8.1 i think.

I still feel having an optimised OS "working together" with the phone's hardware things should be better and should be the way. Having a 1.5Ghz dual-core phone w/ 1GB RAM (like the Lumia 920) would still be technically inferior to a 1.4Ghz quad-core w/ 2GB RAM right? If not for an optimised OS like Windows Phone 8 then things would just be...boring.

If i like my phone i keep it. And i usually keep the photos on my phone then saving it on the cloud for future use. But if the OS doesn't "help me" and make me feel confident with what it can do then what's the point of even having phone. Am i making sense?

I have been a rough study on what apps on Android has an equivalent on the WP8 store. So far its 7 out of 10 which isn't bad i suppose.

I thought Nokia now has only one common camera app for its Lumias?

Does Windows Phone 8 (or 8.1) support the Flac format? If yes then that means i can transfer them to my 920?

The 920 is a very nice handset, I swapped my old black shell to red and love it even more! After an afternoon with 8.1, I have say, wow. Overall, it has quite a few nifty features and nice thing is I can disable the swipe keyboard option. It feels too....weird for me. The image for Start is interesting for sure. I was iffy about it before, but it's a nice touch although there aren't anymore accent colors like Windows 8.1 introduced. IE 11 is a nice improvement as it has tab syncing from PC to Phone. It does however allow you to sync your accent color on Phone to your PC's background color. That could have had more work though to REALLY sync both image, accent, and even background color on the two. We'll see. Xbox Music unfortunately like its PC relative, is meh at best. It's lethargic, not as pretty and polished, and did I mention it's slow? It's the same thing all over again with Zune to Xbox Music....

As for hardware, Windows Phone really doesn't require high end hardware. Back in Windows Phone 7.8, that was intended to run the platform on dead end cheap hardware just as well as the higher end tier which wasn't much obviously, but impressive that it could run just as well on an 800 MHz processor and 256 MB of RAM. The only obvious benefit for higher end hardware is for CPU/GPU intensive tasks like gaming, IE, and image feed apps. However, the new Lumia 930 has a Qualcomm 800 quad core processor. What that means for Windows Phone I can't tell you as even if you have the low end Lumia 520, the general experience is quite the same. Microsoft did a damn fine job of preventing UX fragmentation across all sorts of hardware and with 8.1, they're continuing that even more for the low end.

On Windows Phone with images, you can choose to upload them automatically or not, upload at ok quality, or upload at best quality which needs wifi. You can kind of manually choose to upload them as you wish by disabling auto upload, then going to backup, and then re-enabling image backup. It goes to your Camera Roll folder in OneDrive.

As for apps, some are actually third party apps of official apps that have yet to be made official for Windows Phone. For example, 6tag is an instagram app. There are some great third party ones out there for sure. I'd recommend going to wpcentral.com as they do weekly reviews of great Windows Phone apps.

Nokia does have their Pro camera app, there is also the in-system Microsoft Camera app. You can choose between the two, or get a third party camera app. Selecting what app to use will change what the camera button will open. I found today in 8.1, the Action Center lets you put the camera app in the quick access row.

Windows Phone does not support FLAC unfortunately. The VLC player team are currently working on porting their Windows 8 app to Windows Phone and that will allow FLAC support. The platform supports your basic codecs like mp3 (yuck), wma, wmv, mp4, and the such. You can put them onto your Windows Phone through File Explorer, but you will get prompted that it may not be playable on your device. If you had VLC player, this won't matter. Xbox Music just won't see it. This is why I convert to .wma lossless from FLAC as very little supports FLAC but everything usually will do wma.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Very nice summary Coke. One question: since I do not have a carrier and work everything thru the net, do I have to do anything to get the updates ?? I am in no hurry and do not mind if I get them late, but I would like to get them eventually.
Good question. I don't believe you'll need to do anything if you're not tied to a carrier, you'll be tied to Nokia's timeline of update release. They did that last round with the GDR3 update and promised every Lumia handset would have it by August, of course att users were left in the dark as usual. But anyways, whenever Nokia announces the 8.1 update for their handsets is relatively about the time you'll get it. Expect it around late May to June if you're in the US. If elsewhere, the timetable may be different.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Thanks Coke. In the summer I am in Europe (going there in 3 weeks). But as I said, I am not in a hurry. I let you guys be the guinea pigs, LOL, and I will learn from your comprehensive reports.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Vista and Win7
    Hard Drives
    5 SSDs and 12 HDs
All my updates come via the internet. I have limited data so my cellular data is off for the most part. There's a lot of open WiFi around here in the big city.

Updates would come from whoever services them would they not?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
The other day I got some program updates via WiFi. I don't recall a system update though. But maybe there was none.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Vista and Win7
    Hard Drives
    5 SSDs and 12 HDs
You can get the updates if you're tied to a carrier on wifi if you want. The carriers just authorize the release of the updates from Microsoft to their customers. If you're not tied to a carrier, it will just be more from Microsoft or either Nokia. Or, if you have an att handset but don't use att, you're still hooked on att's ignorance.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Wow, Cokie. You dislike AT&T I see. Why not dislike them all like me? :D They're all slime corps. Vz being the worse. We should all do what whs is doing to bypass them all. :)

Having had cell phones for many years, I'm ignorant to jail breaking. I looked into it once with my Droid X2 on Vz, but was afraid to goof things up. I was running a business and didn't want to face the consequences. Time factor with it all also.

Retired now, so I give two hoots. Is it possible to do so now to obtain 8.1 upgrade through the developers offer?

I'll post this on whs's thread to continue there.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Dual case fans + CPU fan
    Keyboard
    Acer Windows PS/2
    Mouse
    Wireless Microsoft Arc
    Internet Speed
    54mbp/s
    Browser
    IE11
    Antivirus
    Defender
    Other Info
I still have to deal with ATT for the landline and DSL. But there I had very few problems. And now I found the trick for DSL. Every May when we leave for Europe I cancel the DSL and reapply in November. Then I always get their special offer at $19.95 for the first year which I actually only use for 6 months.

The only downside is that I have to wait a couple of days in November without DSL until the technician comes to the house to reconnect the DSL. You would think that they have a more advanced technology to connect someone with a landline (that one I keep because of the alarm system).

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Vista and Win7
    Hard Drives
    5 SSDs and 12 HDs
Wow, Cokie. You dislike AT&T I see. Why not dislike them all like me? :D They're all slime corps. Vz being the worse. We should all do what whs is doing to bypass them all. :)

Having had cell phones for many years, I'm ignorant to jail breaking. I looked into it once with my Droid X2 on Vz, but was afraid to goof things up. I was running a business and didn't want to face the consequences. Time factor with it all also.

Retired now, so I give two hoots. Is it possible to do so now to obtain 8.1 upgrade through the developers offer?

I'll post this on whs's thread to continue there.

Noo...I don't like att nor Verizon. T-Mobile would be nice to use if they had service everywhere like att.

As for the developer preview, super easy.

All you need to know about the Windows Phone 8.1 'Preview for Developers' | Windows Phone Central

This has the WHOLE run down of it. Basically, you need to register your Microsoft Account with the Windows Phone App Studio (free to do). Afterwards, you will need to download the Dev Center for your handset and sign into your account with that. The only issue I had was that the app wasn't recognizing my account as a developer one. I had to tinker around on the website to see if something was weird or something. But anyways, simple to do and after that, you'll get the first primer update for 8.1 and it'll restart. After, you should get the 8.1 update. That first primer update takes about 10 minutes as it has to mitigate your data and whatnot.

The 8.1 update takes almost 40 minutes altogether to download on wifi and install (you'll obviously need wifi for 8.1).

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
But may i ask: If my Lumia 920 is unlocked & totally SIM-free (which most phones in the UK are anyway) the updates won't be too much "network dependent" isn't it?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
Mine I could set whether to update via the carrier (which I don't have) or the internet.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Vista and Win7
    Hard Drives
    5 SSDs and 12 HDs
I've found Android to be pretty friendly with Windows 8. As far as a Windows 8 Phone, my only concern would be Store Apps. I do know that VLC Remote has a Windows 8 version now, but as far as Office, I think the only Office apps, and especially the new Word app, at least on iOS which I use, all require an Office 365 account. I use Pages and I import them into Office 2013, and that is free which beats a 99 buck a year subscription. I also store docs in my OneNote and Onedrive, so I can open em up on all of my devices and computers.

I think your best bet would be the Windows 8 phone with OneNote, and OneDrive, and you'll be able to move Docs around - But there is no free Word editor like there is with Pages for iOS. Pages is not Word, but I've gotten used to it. Or you an splurge and get an Office 365 account and then you'll be able to edit docs from anywhere, I think it would be a valid business expense.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro with Media Center/Windows 7
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Asus M2N-MX SE Plus § DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2300 MHz (11.5 x 200) 4400+ § Corsair Value Select
    CPU
    AMD 4400+/4200+
    Motherboard
    Asus M2N-MX SE Plus/Asus A8M2N-LA (NodusM)
    Memory
    2 GB/3GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 8400 GS/GeForce 210
    Sound Card
    nVIDIA GT218 - High Definition Audio Controller
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hitachi 40" LCD HDTV
    Screen Resolution
    "1842 x 1036"
    Hard Drives
    WDC WD50 00AAKS-007AA SCSI Disk Device
    ST1000DL 002-9TT153 SCSI Disk Device
    WDC WD3200AAJB-00J3A0 ATA Device
    WDC WD32 WD-WCAPZ2942630 USB Device
    WD My Book 1140 USB Device
    PSU
    Works 550w
    Case
    MSI "M-Box"
    Cooling
    Water Cooled
    Keyboard
    Dell Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Intellimouse
    Internet Speed
    Cable Medium Speed
    Browser
    Chrome/IE 10
    Antivirus
    Eset NOD32 6.x/Win Defend
    Other Info
    Recently lost my Windows 8 on my main PC, had to go back to Windows 7.
I've found Android to be pretty friendly with Windows 8. As far as a Windows 8 Phone, my only concern would be Store Apps. I do know that VLC Remote has a Windows 8 version now, but as far as Office, I think the only Office apps, and especially the new Word app, at least on iOS which I use, all require an Office 365 account. I use Pages and I import them into Office 2013, and that is free which beats a 99 buck a year subscription. I also store docs in my OneNote and Onedrive, so I can open em up on all of my devices and computers.

I think your best bet would be the Windows 8 phone with OneNote, and OneDrive, and you'll be able to move Docs around - But there is no free Word editor like there is with Pages for iOS. Pages is not Word, but I've gotten used to it. Or you an splurge and get an Office 365 account and then you'll be able to edit docs from anywhere, I think it would be a valid business expense.

Office comes prebuilt into Windows Phone and is free unlike ios.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
But may i ask: If my Lumia 920 is unlocked & totally SIM-free (which most phones in the UK are anyway) the updates won't be too much "network dependent" isn't it?

Rant > This is why I think carriers are slime here in the U.S. Because cell phones are so popular here now they approach manufacturers leveraging muscle with “exclusive” agreements that really aren’t favorable to us consumers. The astronomical prices of handsets are way out of hand. As much as 300 to 600% markup! Then charging for subsidizing those overpriced handsets via a contract that they make sound like such a good deal. Forcing consumers to include data service in their plans just because they buy a smart phone vs dumb phone > Data plans that are outrageous in cost. Things like that. It has gotten better since prepay companies have popped up to take some costumers away. At least the slime are offering prepay plans now. Rant over.

Perhaps we need to think of it this way; the phone is actually serviced by four separate entities.

1) We have the manufacturer that supplies firmware and software updates; firmware meaning any MoBo firmware and/or drivers?; software meaning their apps.
2) Microsoft with the OS, their apps, and/or perhaps drivers?
3) Slime ball carrier and their firmware and apps; firmware meaning anything to do with radio telecommunications and/or the SIM card here in the USA anyway.
4) Third-party Store apps that are either preinstalled or that we install. These, of course, go through MS.

How this is all agreed upon and distributed I really have no idea.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 Pro X64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer T690
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Acer/Intel E946GZ
    Memory
    2GB (max upgrade)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer AL1917W A LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1440 X 900
    Hard Drives
    Thumb drives
    PSU
    Standard 250 watt
    Case
    Cooling