Now that we've had some time to use Windows 8: Wish list?

Personally, I'd rather not be reliant on the 'cloud' for anything. That aside, asking everyone to pull elements of the OS over the Internet, is not going to be very helpful for those with bandwidth caps or low bandwidth connections

Like everything else, you pay what you can afford for what you want, and if you aspire for something, you make allowances.;

That's very understanding of you :rolleyes:

You are dependent on the cloud already - for internet, updates, antivirus, support - Windows 8+ will ensure that dependence increases. Fact of life, I am afraid.

Not exactly. None of those are mandatory, people may choose when and for how long to use the Internet, within their individual constraints. Making 'cloud' access compulsory is going to be very hard on those of limited means/connections and is tantamount to creating a two tier Internet. Perhaps when ISPs around the world can offer everyone, reasonably fast and relatively inexpensive connections, the 'cloud' will be seen as a valid medium. Until then, it's only useful for those who have the means.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate/Windows 8.1/Linux
    CPU
    FX-8350
    Motherboard
    GA-990XA-UD3
    Memory
    16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD7860
    Sound Card
    Xonar Essence STX
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Benq
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Various
    PSU
    Corsair HX 850W
    Case
    Corsair Obsidian
    Cooling
    Thermalright
    Keyboard
    Logitech
    Mouse
    Logitech
    Internet Speed
    50/50
    Browser
    firefox

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    HP COMPAQ Presario CQ57
    CPU
    AMD E- 300 APU with Radion HD Graphics 1.30GHz
    Motherboard
    inbuilt
    Memory
    4GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI
    Sound Card
    High Definition Audio on-board
    Monitor(s) Displays
    notebook
    Screen Resolution
    1366x768
    Hard Drives
    Seagate ST9500325AS
    Google drive 15GB
    Skydrive 25GB
    BT Cloud
    PSU
    external 20v
    Case
    Laptop
    Cooling
    pretty good
    Keyboard
    inbuilt
    Mouse
    touchpad
    Internet Speed
    BT Infinity Unlimited - 80 up 20 down =70/16 really
    Browser
    Chrome Canary usually
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender and Malwarebytes
    Other Info
    no Start menu modifications
    Upgraded with no issues to 8.0 and to 8.1
An option to bring back the old Start button and Start Menu.

Make System Reset and System Refresh possible without inserting the Windows installation media.

As suggested by Coke before, improve maintenance abilities and also tweak Windows Media Center and Windows Media Player.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Developer Preview, Linux Mint 9
    Custom Built

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate/Windows 8.1/Linux
    CPU
    FX-8350
    Motherboard
    GA-990XA-UD3
    Memory
    16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD7860
    Sound Card
    Xonar Essence STX
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Benq
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Various
    PSU
    Corsair HX 850W
    Case
    Corsair Obsidian
    Cooling
    Thermalright
    Keyboard
    Logitech
    Mouse
    Logitech
    Internet Speed
    50/50
    Browser
    firefox
Hi there
Nothing against Metro but please "De-uglify it" and make tiles cutomisable.

User (non Metro) applications don't need to generate zilliions of tiles --and for easy navigation why sor example cannnot you click on say the Main tile or top level tiles and if there are sub objection then these tiles cold ve viewed as a Pop out from the main tile. I don't want to scroll leftwards for 3,000 items !!!!.

The OS should be able to tell eassily enough if it's running a metro or "standard" application.

Windows to go to be available to "Non Corporates" and allow OFFICE to be installed without forever requesting activations.

Otherwise it seems to do the job fine.

Cheers
jimbo

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Centos 7, W8.1, W7, W2K3 Server W10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    SSD's * 3 (Samsung 840 series) 250 GB
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)
-Hyper V needs SERIOUS work!
I figured by this time, Hyper V would be matured more, not the case, not one bit. I couldn't even get Windows 8 to be working correctly, or 7. I hear vista works fine

You use Hyper-V the wrong way, this is not something to use like VMware WorkStation, Hyper-v is good as it is, I don't know what you do wrong but I have 0 problems to install XP, Vista, 7 and 8 on ......, first of all I don't know what Microsoft as in mind to include Hyper-V with Windows 8 , Hyper-V is a server product. it's a real good one.

Microsoft leave Hyper-V to IT peoples.

I also don't understand why I can't go full screen, a full environment, in a VM. This needs to be fixed, VMware is still my choice for virtualization so far. Hyper V needs to meet that standard or better.

This is because you don't understand the fact that Hyper-V is a bare metal server host VM solution, you compare it to an OS host solution like VMware WS , Hyper-V is the equivalent of VMware EXSI , it's not design to host Windows 8 , it's design to host server that you admin from a remote desktop.
If you use Remote Desktop Connection Manager to access the VM , you have the sound and also the choice of resolution, Hyper-V is design for servers room, you don't physically access those servers you remote access them

. Also, within a VM, I'd like to be able to access the host's files. This can be done with a networked drive in the VM, but I'd like to see a simple logging on to the host from the VM. For example, I could go to My Computer, find under the Media Server tab, and click on my host's PC name and enter in the credentials for a user, and log in and access files. !

Again you don't understand the use of Hyper-V, this is for security reason, you don’t want cross contaminated VM with a virus. VMware EXSI don’t allow paste and copy between VM too. Again Hyper-V as no place in Windows 8 , Microsoft do so to attack VMware, MS don’t like see other succeed, they want everything for them. Aside you will not be able to install legally, a server in VM host by Windows 8 , I’m pretty sure it will be against the license.

this is an exemple of how we use Hyper-V; We use SCVMM to manage the Host, the VM and Remote Connect them, Hyper-V as never be design to be use like VMware WorkStation,

scvmm.gif

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 enterprise x64
    Pc-Quebec / Area 66
    CPU
    i7-3960X Extreme Edition
    Motherboard
    Rampage IV Extreme
    Memory
    Gskill 4x4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    4 x HD 7970
    Sound Card
    onboard
    Screen Resolution
    2560*1600
    Hard Drives
    C:\Intel series 520 SSD , 250 GB
    D:\ WD 750 black with Intel 40gb SSD cache Intel RST
    E:\ WD 2TB Black
    PSU
    Corsair AX 1200
    Case
    TT Mozart TX
    Cooling
    Water Cooled
    Keyboard
    Logitech G-15
    Other Info
    Windows 8 VM is install on his own SSD.
I'd like to see bloat reduced so that full installation would still fit on a 700MB CD, and run live from it - WinCDtoGO - or on a USB stick - WinISOtoGO.

Why bother?
A blank CD costs basically the same as a Blank DVD.

With selected parts of your system pulled directly down from the cloud, on demand, no huge driver banks on your system, full of legacy drivers for kit you don't have and will never use, ...

Include only the basic drivers on the install DVD.
Create another DVD of drivers and make it available for download from MS (for those who want them).

Why send that to the "Cloud"?

The charging model becomes based on the cloud with micropayments for storage and user time or flexible 12 month deal packages, Pay As You Go etc - pretty much the same model used for mobile phones.

Since you never really own any Microsoft software - you just license it - it seems fair that you have the choice to pay for what you use, and not for all the stuff you don't.

That would end up costing the consumer a lot more, than the current model (just like renting Office).

You are dependent on the cloud already - for internet, updates, antivirus, support - Windows 8+ will ensure that dependence increases. Fact of life, I am afraid.

Currently, you don't need to be connected to the "Cloud" to use your PC (well I don't).

What's a CD ?? Is it one of those funny round things I last saw several years ago in a Pub serving as Beer mats.

Cheers
jimbo

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)
LOL . Nothing wrong with optical media. It is very cheap which is a great advantage.

Small portable devices, so beloved by the masses, do not have space to include an optical drive, unfortunately.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
I'd like to see bloat reduced so that full installation would still fit on a 700MB CD, and run live from it - WinCDtoGO - or on a USB stick - WinISOtoGO.

Most of the bloat is from WINSXS, and the high levels of redundancy in the MUI parts of the system, as well as the registry. WinPE and WinRE are crazy reduplications as well - they should all just be subsets of the kernel, for which there might just be a case for a fail-safe backup, of essential safe-mode components.

With selected parts of your system pulled directly down from the cloud, on demand, no huge driver banks on your system, full of legacy drivers for kit you don't have and will never use, and a single swapfile, also written and mirrored offsite.

No charges for upgrades, available on demand, and no Preloading by the OEMs beyond a basic system startup disk to allow choice.

The charging model becomes based on the cloud with micropayments for storage and user time or flexible 12 month deal packages, Pay As You Go etc - pretty much the same model used for mobile phones.

Since you never really own any Microsoft software - you just license it - it seems fair that you have the choice to pay for what you use, and not for all the stuff you don't.

It's hard to imagine greater fail than a demand-paged OS using the Internet as the backing store. Except maybe adopting a mobile phone model and micropayments for everything in perpetuity. Jeebus. April Fool's was days ago.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
One thing i have to add: full fledged Disk and file programs.

Mac OS X Disk utility does virtually everything that pertains to disks and ISO images, including restore from iso.

Additionally, Unarchiver opens far more formats than zip.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus Tansformer Book Flip TP500LN
    CPU
    Intel i5-4210U
    Memory
    8GB DDR3 SDRAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia Geforce GT 840M
    Monitor(s) Displays
    15" Touchscreen
    Screen Resolution
    1366 x 768
    Hard Drives
    1TB Hybrid
    Mouse
    Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000
I just thought of this one, minimize windows in Desktop as one would in a metro app. I find that grabbing the top of an app and dragging it down is nice and fast and quite fun. When I go to the Desktop and have multiple windows open, I sometimes do that. It doesn't do that. It should do that.

That would just encourage MS to eliminate the half a dozen or so methods, that you can already use to minimise Windows.
This is true, but it would promote more unity throughout. I can do that in a metro app to close it, I can do that in Desktop to minimize.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014
-Hyper V needs SERIOUS work!
I figured by this time, Hyper V would be matured more, not the case, not one bit. I couldn't even get Windows 8 to be working correctly, or 7. I hear vista works fine

You use Hyper-V the wrong way, this is not something to use like VMware WorkStation, Hyper-v is good as it is, I don't know what you do wrong but I have 0 problems to install XP, Vista, 7 and 8 on ......, first of all I don't know what Microsoft as in mind to include Hyper-V with Windows 8 , Hyper-V is a server product. it's a real good one.

Microsoft leave Hyper-V to IT peoples.

I also don't understand why I can't go full screen, a full environment, in a VM. This needs to be fixed, VMware is still my choice for virtualization so far. Hyper V needs to meet that standard or better.

This is because you don't understand the fact that Hyper-V is a bare metal server host VM solution, you compare it to an OS host solution like VMware WS , Hyper-V is the equivalent of VMware EXSI , it's not design to host Windows 8 , it's design to host server that you admin from a remote desktop.
If you use Remote Desktop Connection Manager to access the VM , you have the sound and also the choice of resolution, Hyper-V is design for servers room, you don't physically access those servers you remote access them

. Also, within a VM, I'd like to be able to access the host's files. This can be done with a networked drive in the VM, but I'd like to see a simple logging on to the host from the VM. For example, I could go to My Computer, find under the Media Server tab, and click on my host's PC name and enter in the credentials for a user, and log in and access files. !

Again you don't understand the use of Hyper-V, this is for security reason, you don’t want cross contaminated VM with a virus. VMware EXSI don’t allow paste and copy between VM too. Again Hyper-V as no place in Windows 8 , Microsoft do so to attack VMware, MS don’t like see other succeed, they want everything for them. Aside you will not be able to install legally, a server in VM host by Windows 8 , I’m pretty sure it will be against the license.

this is an exemple of how we use Hyper-V; We use SCVMM to manage the Host, the VM and Remote Connect them, Hyper-V as never be design to be use like VMware WorkStation,

scvmm.gif
I obviously don't know what's going on because I've even gone through tutorials and have done everything to a T and Windows doesn't work all correctly.

Theoretically, Hyper V was put into the client OS of Windows to maximize compatibility. If you can't get an app or a device to work correctly, the easiest solution is to virtualize it. This is where VMware works over Hyper V at the moment. I get that Hyper V is intended for servers, but I never really realized that Microsoft isn't taking a server product down to more of a consumer orientation.

I suggest VM to host access because I do frequent file transfers between the host and VM. I could copy and paste it over, but that takes my limited space on the VM's virtual drive. I find it's easier in VMware to network a folder on the host drive to the VM so I can have FULL access to my files. I also use STD protection in the VM as it's connected to the internet, and for security concerns as well.

My main wish is to have Hyper V to be designed in the client OS of Windows 8 to be easier to work with, as any random viewer of your post wouldn't even know what half you're saying. If Microsoft is to take a server product and put in into the client OS, it has to translate down appropriately.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Hi there
Nothing against Metro but please "De-uglify it" and make tiles cutomisable.

User (non Metro) applications don't need to generate zilliions of tiles --and for easy navigation why sor example cannnot you click on say the Main tile or top level tiles and if there are sub objection then these tiles cold ve viewed as a Pop out from the main tile. I don't want to scroll leftwards for 3,000 items !!!!.

The OS should be able to tell eassily enough if it's running a metro or "standard" application.

Windows to go to be available to "Non Corporates" and allow OFFICE to be installed without forever requesting activations.

Otherwise it seems to do the job fine.

Cheers
jimbo
Speaking of such, I'd like to see more of a Windows Phone live tile, where a tile has an active mosaic of information and pictures going.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Theoretically, Hyper V was put into the client OS of Windows to maximize compatibility. ......

My main wish is to have Hyper V to be designed in the client OS of Windows 8 to be easier to work with, .

Microsoft make a big mess including Hyper-V roles to Windows 8 , same mess they did including metro to the servers, they seems to be very confuse, they really panic with the fact that 850,000 Android new phones are activated every day.

First I have to say that VMware WorkStation is the OS hosted VM solution that I use and prefer, but for Servers I prefer Hyper-V, also it's important to know that VMware as many products, WorkStation and Player are Desktop Product, ESXi and vSphere are for Servers , Same with MS, they have Virtual PC for desktop and Hyper-V is for server.

So , they can't make Hyper-V like you ask, because it will be useless for the application it was design for. Microsoft as to improve Virtual PC, this is their equivalent to VMware WorkStation. Forget the idea to adapt Hyper-V, MS will never do it, they need it to compete with VMware, Citrix, and even now Intel in the Virtual Server market, this is a big share of the market. MS own only 36% of the Servers market, they need their Hyper-V to survive in it. Big box like Google, Amazon and co. use Linux servers, Microsoft is more present in the Small and Medium business, and frankly, I prefer Hyper-V than VMware Vsphere for it, it's far more easy to extract the VHD from a Hyper-V server than a EXSi one ( VMware) , if the motherboard die as exemple.

The part you don't understand, Hyper-V is not integrated to Windows, it's install under the Windows Kernel, between the physical hardware and the VMBus look at the picture, you will see the parent partition ( Windows 8 ) and the Child partition ( a OS in a VM ) are separate, the VM don't run over Windows

hyperv.jpg

On Vmware WS the virtualisation layer is over the Kernel of Windows, so it'S why you can share betwen the VM and the Host

image4.png

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 enterprise x64
    Pc-Quebec / Area 66
    CPU
    i7-3960X Extreme Edition
    Motherboard
    Rampage IV Extreme
    Memory
    Gskill 4x4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    4 x HD 7970
    Sound Card
    onboard
    Screen Resolution
    2560*1600
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair AX 1200
    Case
    TT Mozart TX
    Cooling
    Water Cooled
    Keyboard
    Logitech G-15
    Other Info
Hi there
I can't see any problem with having Hyper-V in the Windows 8 OS that can be used as a desktop application -- This should compete with VMware workstation.

Virtual PC is too old and too MS related --in fact it doesn't even officially support non MS GUESTS (although with a bit of "poodlefakery" you can I believe to get Ubuntu to run on it. It also requires that a user be logged on to the HOST to start up any VM required too.

VMware PLAYER doesn't have enough features if you need anything more than to be able to use a GUEST OS from your main host.

If you need to set up some VM's and be able to logon to those remotely without having to logon to the HOST machine then HYPER-V seems a good solution - even for a desktop user.

Of course for SERVERS that's a totally different issue -- but I can see the need in a very small network say 3 or 4 PC's who wish to access personalized remote W7 machines having a bog standard W8 workstation that can be used as a normal workstation but also hosting say 2 or 3 VM's.

In really small environments or homes you don't or probably won't have an IT dept anyway -- usually there's "the one person" who just does all this stuff.

Cheers
jimbo

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1 X LG 40 inch TV
    Hard Drives
    2 X 3 TB sata
    5 X 1 TB sata
    Internet Speed
    0.12 GB/s (120Mb/s)
.......Virtual PC is too old and too MS related --

this is why I say they have to improve Virtual PC and leave Hyper-V for the servers, or just release a new one. Hyper-V is garbage compare to VMware Workstation when use with Desktop OS like Windows 7, poor choice of resolution, no sound and you don't even have 3D acceleration with it, this is not design to run desktop OS, it's design for run Servers OS. I have 55 business customers who run their production servers in Hyper-V, I really like the fact you simply backup a folder and you can just put this folder in a new server in case of hardware failure of the first one, it's make a disaster recovery in few hours instead of days, that's if the customer as no fail over clusters of course.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 enterprise x64
    Pc-Quebec / Area 66
    CPU
    i7-3960X Extreme Edition
    Motherboard
    Rampage IV Extreme
    Memory
    Gskill 4x4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    4 x HD 7970
    Sound Card
    onboard
    Screen Resolution
    2560*1600
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair AX 1200
    Case
    TT Mozart TX
    Cooling
    Water Cooled
    Keyboard
    Logitech G-15
    Other Info
Windows Needed Fixes

1. Non-disappearing scroll bars
2. Minimize, maximize, exit buttons for any app window
3. Ability to change app window size and put it anywhere on screen
4. Ability to have multiple windows on screen at same time and at different sizes,

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Better customization on the Start Screen, basically MORE colors or having a color slider. If I can make my Desktop have a good deep shade of red, the Start Screen should match that to the RGB.

It'd be interesting to see smaller tile sizes like in Windows Phone 8.

Allowing certain sound events like sign on and signing off.

CHUCK OUT THE FREAKING AERO ICONOGRAPHY!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

I wonder how windowed metro apps would look.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
I want the option of completely ignoring Metro and starting to a desktop that has at least all of the features of Win7. Then, I can fiddle with fluff when I want by opting to switch to Metro. It would be nice if switching back and forth did not require restart.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win7 Ult on DIY; Win8 Pro on MBP/Parallels; Win7 Ult on MBP/Boot Camp; Win7 Ult/Win8 Pro on HP
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    DIY Rig; MacBook Pro (MBP)/Parallels/Boot Camp; HP Pavilion dv6500t Laptop
    CPU
    Intel i7-2600K (sometimes OC'd to 4.8 GHz)
    Motherboard
    ASUS P8P67 Deluxe Rev B3
    Memory
    16 GB Corsair Vengeance
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 570 SC
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Gateway
    Hard Drives
    Dual Boot:
    Win7 Ult RAID 0 on OCZ Revo x2 and
    Win7 Ult RAID 0 on Caviar Black SATA 3's
    PSU
    Cooler Master Silent Pro 1000W
    Case
    Cooler Master 932 HAF
    Cooling
    Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU Fan
    Keyboard
    Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5500
    Mouse
    Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5500
    Internet Speed
    20 Mbps Download/2+ Mbps Upload
    Other Info
    Pioneer Blu-ray Burner/DVD Burner
One word....

AERO.

Give it BACK!

The lack of it is my one big hate!

The RTM is SO bland!

They should have made the RP the release version.

Or, better, de-bugged the CP and released that.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Enterprise 64-bit (7 Ult, Vista & XP in V-Box)
    Acer Aspire Ethos AS8951G 'Super-Laptop'.
    CPU
    Intel Sandy-Bridge i7-2670QM quad-core
    Motherboard
    Acer
    Memory
    8GB DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel 3000HD / Ge-Force GT555M 2 gigs
    Sound Card
    Realtek/5.1 Dolby built-in including speakers.
    Monitor(s) Displays
    18.4" full-HD
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1024
    Hard Drives
    2x750GB Toshiba internal, 1x500GB Seagate external, 1x2TB Seagate external, 1x640GB Toshiba pocket-drive, 1x640GB Samsung pocket drive.
    PSU
    Stock
    Case
    Laptop
    Cooling
    Air-cooled
    Mouse
    I/R cordless.
    Internet Speed
    Borderline pathetic.
Back