Internet Speed
    5MB/s
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    Nothing
    Other Info
    N/A
Ok ... FIRST OFF.. You are ****ed cause you got a Lenovo..

thats the start..

Ok. I have a Lenovo i know where you are coming from buddy.. you don't even want to know the amount of rubbish i've been fixing and been on forums everywhere including lenovos own forum and literally telling them to go buy ASUS in front of the entire forum..

so.. here we go..

1. where the hell did you get/or people who bought the crappy lenovo from??

2. in your most recent picture.. i noticed you don't even have the power adapter connected.. do you notice its slow when you also have the power plug connected?.. from experience, with this machine.. you will always have to have your power on.. the battery sucks anyway and you might get 2 hours out of your battery unless you turn everything off and set your processor to only run at like 50%.. and turn off all other functions etc.. post back here if you need all that crap.. but just plug in..

3.there are two ways to go here.. A.) reinstall clean windows 8.1 or .. B.) yep.. no B. option.. you should clean install for reasons of getting rid of bloatware..

4. wait till you find out how lenovo support and website is to get your drivers.. yep, they won't even update your drivers so you will hunt down every single one of them till you get the correct updated drivers..

5. your machine is so restricted you won't even believe.. you have heat restrictions, bios restriction, thermal throttling, power restrictions (*this is good too though..) and you even have (my most favorite) Fan restrictions.. Lenovo is so amazing they made it so your fan won't even kick in unless its high temperatures and then it won't even run at full speed.. you have no control over your fan.. and trust me, lenovo doesnt' understand that with millions of users all having problems ,(just go read their forums) that they keep trying to go cheaper and put in even more cheap chinese parts that fail and cause all kinds of issues!

where did i leave off? oh yes of course.. i also literally posted this on Lenovo's actual forum.. boy did they rush to take this down.. haha

have fun reading this..

6. you got chinese backdoor rubbish yeah baby..

chineselvono.JPG

7. you WILL have something fail on you, screen, keys, a hinge break, overheating processor, keyboard lights go out.. you guesss the rest..

8. you probably will not be able to use your factory restore because the way ONEKEY lenovo recovery works.. ehh.. i won't even get into it but if you change any little thing on your C: drive you won't be able to restore you factory defaults..

9. i'm just gonna stop here buddy.. but .. there is at least 20 more..

lastly here is the good news..

you can tweak like crazy and you should be able to atleast use your machine for skype and internet..

also noticed your internet bar signal on the bottom right is terrible as well man..

so.. post back here if you want to start the MASSIVELY HUGE RIDICULOUS cleanup process you will have to go through.. i'll give you a hint, it starts with a "clean install of windows 8.1" ..

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 (HOME not Pro) 64bit
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    (So not very nice) Lenovo Y410P
    CPU
    i7 quad 2.4Gig
    Memory
    16G ram
    Graphics Card(s)
    nvidia 2gig 755m
    Hard Drives
    Samsung 840 Evo

supercache2 m2. mini card.
    Antivirus
    Win Defender

thats the start..

Ok. I have a Lenovo i know where you are coming from buddy.. you don't even want to know the amount of rubbish i've been fixing and been on forums everywhere including lenovos own forum and literally telling them to go buy ASUS in front of the entire forum..

so.. here we go..

2. in your most recent picture.. i noticed you don't even have the power adapter connected.. do you notice its slow when you also have the power plug connected?.. from experience, with this machine.. you will always have to have your power on.. the battery sucks anyway and you might get 2 hours out of your battery unless you turn everything off and set your processor to only run at like 50%.. and turn off all other functions etc.. post back here if you need all that crap.. but just plug in..

3.there are two ways to go here.. A.) reinstall clean windows 8.1 or .. B.) yep.. no B. option.. you should clean install for reasons of getting rid of bloatware..

4. wait till you find out how lenovo support and website is to get your drivers.. yep, they won't even update your drivers so you will hunt down every single one of them till you get the correct updated drivers..

5. your machine is so restricted you won't even believe.. you have heat restrictions, bios restriction, thermal throttling, power restrictions (*this is good too though..) and you even have (my most favorite) Fan restrictions.. Lenovo is so amazing they made it so your fan won't even kick in unless its high temperatures and then it won't even run at full speed.. you have no control over your fan.. and trust me, lenovo doesnt' understand that with millions of users all having problems ,(just go read their forums) that they keep trying to go cheaper and put in even more cheap chinese parts that fail and cause all kinds of issues!

where did i leave off? oh yes of course.. i also literally posted this on Lenovo's actual forum.. boy did they rush to take this down.. haha

have fun reading this..

View attachment 55810

7. you WILL have something fail on you, screen, keys, a hinge break, overheating processor, keyboard lights go out.. you guesss the rest..

8. you probably will not be able to use your factory restore because the way ONEKEY lenovo recovery works.. ehh.. i won't even get into it but if you change any little thing on your C: drive you won't be able to restore you factory defaults..

you can tweak like crazy and you should be able to atleast use your machine for skype and internet..

also noticed your internet bar signal on the bottom right is terrible as well man..

so.. post back here if you want to start the MASSIVELY HUGE RIDICULOUS cleanup process you will have to go through.. i'll give you a hint, it starts with a "clean install of windows 8.1" ..

Sorry for late reply. Returned the laptops yesterday, as my sister also had one. John Lewis said it is most likely Windows 8's problem, as none of the updates have installed, so John Lewis are setting it all up for us, and such for free. If we come back and they're no better, then we'll probably get a refund and privilege to get state of the art laptops instead. I doubt they will be any better after they've done so but we're giving it a shot. Thank you for informing me that Lenovo is basically an atrocious company. Hopefully it's just the updates but most likely not.

Currently on my old laptop, and this has no problems as the Lenovo has and it's cheaper. Odd. Thanks for the help, everyone! I assume I should mark this as Solved now :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Toshiba Satellite C50-B-153
    CPU
    Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz
    Motherboard
    TOSHIBA ZBWAA
    Memory
    Total: 4.00 GB Useable: 3.89 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Sound Card
    (1) Intel(R) Display Audio (2) Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    ?
    Screen Resolution
    1366 x 768 x 32 bits (4294967296 colors) @ 60 Hz
    Hard Drives
    ?
    PSU
    ?
    Case
    ?
    Cooling
    ?
    Keyboard
    ?
    Mouse
    ?
    Internet Speed
    5MB/s
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    Nothing
    Other Info
    N/A

thats the start..

so.. here we go..

have fun reading this..

View attachment 55810

I can back this... I have a Lenovo Y50 Touch gaming computer... The screen has bad viewing angles.. I need to sell this computer (and if anyone wants it PM me) lol. The only thing I like about this computer is the frame rates I get from the 860m. Before I installed updates, the computer was super buggy. I am surprised they sold the computer as it was.

Anyhow, return that garbage computer and buy an Asus. I currently have an Asus and I love it, but I had to send it in for RMA work. Stay AWAY from Lenovo.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus UX51VZ-US71T
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Asus
    Memory
    8 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 650m
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1080p
    Hard Drives
    RAID 0 256 GB Gumstick SSD drives totalling 512 GB
    Mouse
    Razer Orochi Bluetooth
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus UX51VZ-US71T
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Asus
    Memory
    8 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 650m
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1080p
    Hard Drives
    Mouse
    Razer Orochi Bluetooth
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
Plushielover101, I don't mean to interfere with your thread. But, my Acer came preloaded with lots of Bloatware. I removed the Bloatware by uninstalling the Bloatware programs. But, I didn't clean the registry. It was purchased in May or April of 2014. Should I run Ccleaner also?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 64-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Acer Aspire X (AXC-603-UW12)
    CPU
    Intel Celeron J1850 @ 1.99GHz
    Motherboard
    Acer Aspire XC-603G (SOCKET 0)
    Memory
    4.00GB DDR3 @ 551MHz (9-7-7-14)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD Graphics (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer S200HQL
    Screen Resolution
    (1600x900@60Hz)
    Keyboard
    Acer Wired Keyboard
    Mouse
    Acer USB Optical Mouse
    Internet Speed
    High Speed Internet
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
Plushielover101, I don't mean to interfere with your thread. But, my Acer came preloaded with lots of Bloatware. It was purchased in May of 2014. Should I run Ccleaner also?

Ccleaner doesn't uninstall software, just removes junk files and Registry errors. Still run it though.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus UX51VZ-US71T
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Asus
    Memory
    8 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 650m
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1080p
    Hard Drives
    Mouse
    Razer Orochi Bluetooth
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
Plushielover101, I don't mean to interfere with your thread. But, my Acer came preloaded with lots of Bloatware. It was purchased in May of 2014. Should I run Ccleaner also?

Ccleaner doesn't uninstall software, just removes junk files and Registry errors. Still run it though.

Okay. I just uninstalled the Bloatware. Never cleaned the registry.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 64-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer S200HQL
    Screen Resolution
    (1600x900@60Hz)
    Keyboard
    Acer Wired Keyboard
    Mouse
    Acer USB Optical Mouse
    Internet Speed
    High Speed Internet
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender

Okay. I just uninstalled the Bloatware. Never cleaned the registry.

I clean my registry and junk files regularly. They say you don't need to and that it doesn't increase speed, but when they build up over the years with unneeded registry keys, it takes up space and I believe it slows the computer down. Junk files on the other hand, removing them definitely speeds your comp.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus UX51VZ-US71T
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Asus
    Memory
    8 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia 650m
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    1080p
    Hard Drives
    Mouse
    Razer Orochi Bluetooth
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
Maybe, I need to run it on my Windows 7 laptop then. Because, I noticed an increase of space being filled on my hard drive. I also take pictures for my church, so that could be what has made it increase.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 64-bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Acer S200HQL
    Screen Resolution
    (1600x900@60Hz)
    Keyboard
    Acer Wired Keyboard
    Mouse
    Acer USB Optical Mouse
    Internet Speed
    High Speed Internet
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender
Maybe, I need to run it on my Windows 7 laptop then. Because, I noticed an increase of space being filled on my hard drive. I also take pictures for my church, so that could be what has made it increase.

Picture will fill it up, but depending how big the photo is probably 2 -5 Mb.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1
    Computer type
    Laptop
    Asus UX51VZ-US71T
    CPU
    Intel Core i7
    Motherboard
    Asus