Momentary freezing/hanging, slow performance, not my fault

We've already know there is something wrong with your Laptop and causing it hosed up and we try to isolate the problem. What I need to know is did you do what I suggested. Did you let chkdsk run to the end ? Did you turn off everything in startup ?
you need to tell us that you have done with our suggestion so we have something to move on to the next step. Once the problem is found then everything should run normally.

i ran chkdsk and its working normal right now, but im not if its because chkdsk repaired it or its having a good day because its very off and on, ill take a week then come back to this thread and mark this as solved or not.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
We've already know there is something wrong with your Laptop and causing it hosed up and we try to isolate the problem. What I need to know is did you do what I suggested. Did you let chkdsk run to the end ? Did you turn off everything in startup ?
you need to tell us that you have done with our suggestion so we have something to move on to the next step. Once the problem is found then everything should run normally.

now its back to being crappy again and everything is taking long to execute after 30 mins of using it post running chkdsk, there has to be something that keeps shutting off within a given time.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8.1
my guess

Hi UBD,
im lazy
My best guess is are you running the trackpad on the USB3 port, if so move it to the USB2 port, there are known problems with USB3.

Roy

My Computer

System One

• OS
    8.1 x64
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    x55a asus
    Antivirus
    bitdefender
    Other Info