iTunes Issues

I am using Windows 8 CP x86 on my girlfriends PC (HP Pavilion a1587c desktop), and it does run smoothly with most program despite the system only having 1 gigabyte of RAM.

That said, I cannot get iTunes.exe to install on this system for the life of me! It says that it's not compatible with the operating system I'm using (Win 8 CP x86).

What's the workaround here? How have you guys/gals even gotten past the installation? Am I missing a special .exe for Win 8 or something?

Any help would be greatly appreciate, thanks guys/gals!!

Chris

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 CP x86 & x64 / Ubuntu 64-bit
Itunes was playing up for me aswell in the other versions but with release preview it works fine.

So you had problems installing iTunes.exe in Windows 8 Consumer Preview but not in Windows 8 Release Preview (latest one)?

Thanks, I will give the Release Preview a shot if you had success with it and you had not in CP ver.

Chris

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 CP x86 & x64 / Ubuntu 64-bit
Itunes installed ok but it didn't always work properly for example when you paused music if you left it to long then it would play and you had to close and reopen it to play music again. But with windows 8 release preview I haven't had this issue.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 release preview
I have the same problem with Spotify, iTunes and Windows Media Player, I click to chose a song and they just freeze, I also can play youtube videos fine however I dont get any sound what so ever from the internet?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Back