windows 8.1 64 bit / linux mint 19
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Sound Card
    realtek
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080 full HD
Hi guys..

This thread is being very useful for me, many thanks!

Where can I find the Imageprep.zip download? I just gloogled it and didnt find anything.. :-(
Can some one point me?

Thanks a lot!! ;-)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 x64
Hi Guys

I have the Wintel Z3735f Atom Bios with ROM ID 3BAIR008 and I cannot manage to find an update for this Bios. What I'm looking for is to enable the Wake-on LAN. I want it to turn on the moment the current comes back.

Now, I already went through all the options on the bios. South bridge doesn't have the option.

I also know that there is a way because one of the bios updates I've found actually made it work with another Atom z3735f Bios that I had. Though because it had a Bios ROM ID T010001, that I could not use it.

Is there someone that has that bios? Maybe use modules from other Bios that would work?

Help guys. I need this soon.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Ubuntu and WIndows
Hi guys, I own a Wintel W5 dual boot with android 4.4 and Windows 10
Windows 10 crashed, and trying to reset I deleted therecovery partition. At now the only bootable os is android.

I was trying to install the firmware proposed here by geekbuying blog, but it s not working, and trying to do a clean Windows installation eitther.

at the moment the Windows partition is formatted and I managed to create a recovery partition, also formated.
the both of them are empty.

I putted all the drivers of the device and the Windows 10 installer into a bootable USB drive, I managed to boot it.
thats what I get
dual_boot_windows10_01.png

the photo is taken on the net, i don t see the propt automatically.

going further he does list all the partition on the disk to see in wich I d like to install Windows, but when I select the C partition it does not allow me.

Now seeing here and there I assumed I had to do a few manipulation through the prompt, creating a partition, a folder in the partition and other thing, but I don t know so please help me, I m desperate.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Asus
    CPU
    Intel
    Motherboard
    BOH
    Memory
    4 gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    NvIDIA
    Browser
    C
    Antivirus
    CHROME
[FONT=&quot]Please help:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have: Mini PC W5 Intel Z3735F Quad Core 1.83GHz 2GB RAM 32GB ROM Windows 10 Small Computer H.265 Built in Bluetooth 4.0 Support 2.4G WiFi.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I do not know what happened. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All of a sudden it stopped working, then I tried to install fresh win 10 home from my USB and I deleted some recovery partitions. I have tried to reset it or restore-point but in vain.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now, i got stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility page (I do not know if it is the BIOS or not) which have: Main, Advanced, Chip-set, Security, Boot and Save and exit. In the boot option there is UEFI option or anything to allow you to boot from. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How can I install the Bio and firmware for this device?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your help will be much appreciated.[/FONT]

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win 10
Back