How to clean reinstall OEM Windows 8 (non-Pro)?

Exactly, you could hunt about, beg, borrow, whatever a proper iso and install from that .

Complete pita. Like a lot of win 8 related stuff.

PP was lucky to find he could get the media for a couple of bucks.

Probably worth asking before one buys an oem machine.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
and my expectation at work is that if I buy another dozen machines are so with Windows 8 pro I can use that exact same disc that I bought with the first computer on all of those machines.

I would not be buying the 2 dollar disk again over and over. the license is on the computer it's not the media.

whenever possible I always try to keep things legit. granted in this case I could have used an MSDN copy but instead I bought it from Dell.

in the past getting the disk from Dell for Windows 7 was great because it would just install and not require any kind of activation I didn't have to phone activate it would just be pre activated and ready to go. and I would use that same disk in any computer that was legitimately licensed for that version of Windows from Dell.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz OC'd to 3.40Ghz
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R rev. 1.1, F12 BIOS
    Memory
    8GB G.Skill PI DDR2-800, 4-4-4-12 timings
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1280MB Nvidia GeForce GTX570
    Sound Card
    Realtek ALC899A 8 channel onboard audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    Intel X25-M 80GB Gen 2 SSD
    Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black, 32MB cache. WD1001FALS
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
    Windows and Linux enthusiast. Logitech G35 Headset.
I've done this and it was foolproof.

Basically, you need the reinstall media. I wonder if you can get it from an OEM reinstall media, but I kind of bet that crapevilware is with that image... Maybe.

I'll PM you a link to this.

Also, the license is obviously in the BIOS. This is nice because you don't need to type in the key or buy a new one or worry about that, but you need the correct media to do so.

I did this on an ASUS laptop with Windows 8 (bloody insane by the way, it's not like you can hit F2 or F12 anymore with the UEFI BIOS, it's a process which I might be able to tell you about if your BIOS is similar), and it worked just fine. After installing, connected to the interwebs, activated and that's that.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    1 TB Seagate Barracuda (starting to hate Seagate)
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    Windows 8.1 is installed on a SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Arctic Cooler with 3 heatpipes
    Keyboard
    Logitech K750 wireless solar powered keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Windows Defender, but I might go back on KIS 2014
Eufi bioses have caused me no issue. My primary desktop at work is running eufi on Asus board.and I have installed just fine to that.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
A technet DVD and key, "could" be used to install on any computer at all, it could be installed on a tablet, it could be installed on any make/model, it could be installed in a VM.

It could be installed on numerous machines at the same time.

this is not true .one key per install now matter how i install them ,on a hardrive or in vm ,i still have to use 2 different keys ,and i have a 4 year old technet subscription and have one computer here running one of the evaluation installs for 3 years now
You attributed the above quote to the wrong person in your earlier post. Please fix your earlier post.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win7 Ult on DIY; Win8 Pro on MBP/Parallels; Win7 Ult on MBP/Boot Camp; Win7 Ult/Win8 Pro on HP
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    DIY Rig; MacBook Pro (MBP)/Parallels/Boot Camp; HP Pavilion dv6500t Laptop
    CPU
    Intel i7-2600K (sometimes OC'd to 4.8 GHz)
    Motherboard
    ASUS P8P67 Deluxe Rev B3
    Memory
    16 GB Corsair Vengeance
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 570 SC
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Gateway
    Hard Drives
    Dual Boot:
    Win7 Ult RAID 0 on OCZ Revo x2 and
    Win7 Ult RAID 0 on Caviar Black SATA 3's
    PSU
    Cooler Master Silent Pro 1000W
    Case
    Cooler Master 932 HAF
    Cooling
    Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU Fan
    Keyboard
    Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5500
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    20 Mbps Download/2+ Mbps Upload
    Other Info
    Pioneer Blu-ray Burner/DVD Burner
Eufi bioses have caused me no issue. My primary desktop at work is running eufi on Asus board.and I have installed just fine to that.
Do you have Secure Boot enabled? CXM? GPT hard drive partitioning? Quick/Fast boot enabled?

Reinstalling Windows 8 on the new PCs isn't as simple as buying a motherboard with UEFI BIOS and installing Windows. There are legitimate steps involved in just figuring out how to get to a boot menu. The BIOS I worked on with that ASUS laptop had boot entries for the Windows Boot Manager, as Windows 8 brings a deeper intertwining of the OS and BIOS systems. It's again, not like Windows 7 and not like an OEM board.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    A current work in progres as I'll be building the physical case myself. It shall be fantastic.
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Do you have Secure Boot enabled? CXM? GPT hard drive partitioning? Quick/Fast boot enabled?

Reinstalling Windows 8 on the new PCs isn't as simple as buying a motherboard with UEFI BIOS and installing Windows. There are legitimate steps involved in just figuring out how to get to a boot menu. The BIOS I worked on with that ASUS laptop had boot entries for the Windows Boot Manager, as Windows 8 brings a deeper intertwining of the OS and BIOS systems. It's again, not like Windows 7 and not like an OEM board.

I have an Asus p8z77-vlk mobo. I think I disabled secure boot, not using gpt, have disabled quick boot, and have been able to load 7, 8 2008r2, 2012 and esxi5. I've installed from DVD, and usb. The only hassle is that to boot from usb, I have to go into bios and hit the usb boot option at bottom.

On or Acer 5600s, I don't think these are UEFI bioses. I disabled secure boot, I enabled CSM always, I set it to boot from DVD, then removable and then Windows. I disabled quick boot so I could see the f12 boot menu. Windows 8 installed to issue.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
a. I'm not saying that Technet "should" be used for this, but I think that if you have a legit OEM license that came with your computer, and you install using Technet media, as long as you don't use the Technet key (say to upgrade from Windows 8 standard to Windows 8 Pro), I don't think you are doing something illegal.

b. I'm sure from a legal-ese standpoint, you are correct. But I think if Microsoft knocked on your door and evaluated 2 different scenarios, it would be #2 that they go after you for, and for #1 you simply walk.

1. You have an HP computer, and you have reinstalled your OS using a Technet DVD, but continued to use the pre-built OEM key
  2. You have 6 hand built PC's all running Windows 8 Pro with Office 2013 using Technet software and keys.

I don't for the life of me understand why new computers do not include a recovery disc, or the ability to make a recovery disk that is strictly the OS. Some consumers would choose the system image with all of the software the way it was from the factory, while others would choose the clean route and pick only what they need. If that disc can only be used on that make/model computer, and the key is burned right into the BIOS, I don't see the piracy concerns.
I haven't really been stressing the "legality" of the "side of the coin" you mention in a above--the side OP might or might not opt to be on. I am have been addressing the overall issue from the perspective of the one providing the software (e.g., an ISO). But, still, as mentioned/implied earlier, it is not obvious to me that an OEM license/EULA conveys the right to an individual, such as one in in a above, to use "loose" install media to reinstall on an OEM preinstalled Win8 machine. One might argue reasonably, in such a case, that MS has not been compensated for this use of the software.

I agree with all you say in b above, including which practice MS would be more concerned about. Note, however, that, in regard to 1, the individual providing the Technet DVD (or related ISO), apparently a subscriber, would be the agreement breaker I am more interested in. And, I think it is important to recognize, as you apparently do above, that a Technet/MS/subscriber agreement has to do individually with (a) what a subscriber does with Technet-obtained software (e.g., an ISO or related DVD) and (b) what he does with Technet-obtained product keys. The software is for evaluation purposes only--and only by, or under, the auspices of a Technet subscriber. The individual directly or indirectly providing the DVD in 1 (presumably a subscriber) appears to have passed on Technet obtained software to someone apparently not under his auspices for use apparently other than evaluation. Thus, he has acted inconsistently with his Technet agreement. I simplified a little here, but have not lost generality because of my simplification.

I think that the OEM's believe it to be in their economic best interests to withhold the freedom you and I desire from their customers. Of course, MS could provide part of the economic incentives to OEM's in this regard. Only OEM/MS customers can change the OEM/MS practices--by not buying under the OEM/MS rules.

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Win7 Ult on DIY; Win8 Pro on MBP/Parallels; Win7 Ult on MBP/Boot Camp; Win7 Ult/Win8 Pro on HP
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    DIY Rig; MacBook Pro (MBP)/Parallels/Boot Camp; HP Pavilion dv6500t Laptop
    CPU
    Intel i7-2600K (sometimes OC'd to 4.8 GHz)
    Motherboard
    ASUS P8P67 Deluxe Rev B3
    Memory
    16 GB Corsair Vengeance
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 570 SC
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Gateway
    Hard Drives
    Dual Boot:
    Win7 Ult RAID 0 on OCZ Revo x2 and
    Win7 Ult RAID 0 on Caviar Black SATA 3's
    PSU
    Cooler Master Silent Pro 1000W
    Case
    Cooler Master 932 HAF
    Cooling
    Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU Fan
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    20 Mbps Download/2+ Mbps Upload
    Other Info
    Pioneer Blu-ray Burner/DVD Burner

I have an Asus p8z77-vlk mobo. I think I disabled secure boot, not using gpt, have disabled quick boot, and have been able to load 7, 8 2008r2, 2012 and esxi5. I've installed from DVD, and usb. The only hassle is that to boot from usb, I have to go into bios and hit the usb boot option at bottom.

On or Acer 5600s, I don't think these are UEFI bioses. I disabled secure boot, I enabled CSM always, I set it to boot from DVD, then removable and then Windows. I disabled quick boot so I could see the f12 boot menu. Windows 8 installed to issue.

Exactly, when you work on a PC with ALL that enabled, it's like flying blind through fog. You literally can't do anything unless if you know what's up. It seems lately with laptop BIOS systems at least, you have to hold the Escape key BEFORE you hit the power button to get into the BIOS menu or to change the boot device.

Personally, I'd rather keep all that enabled though on someone else's puter. Why? Because to the daily person, needing to go into the BIOS is LITERALLY a rarity. I doubt most people know what it is or what it does or even know how to get into it. As long as booting is faster and clean and not gritty DOS like, that's great. On my personal system, I'll take a possible hit in boot time as I'd be overclocking often or underclocking often or changing advanced settings often. But, this is different when Secure Boot and all is enabled and you have to work on it, it's annoying but it's a one time moment usually, then it goes back to a simple clean and seamless boot screen. I kind of like how the new PCs have the OEM logo showing as the boot screen, an ASUS logo from BIOS POST to picture password prompt. It's neat and clean and makes that brand stand out as a PC.

It annoys me though when the BIOS firmware UI is still DOS looking versus the cooler and nicer graphical, mouse enabled UEFI UI.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Here is how my BIOS looks and my settings (I discovered that Secure Boot is enabled). This has worked flawlessly for every OS I have thrown at it so far. While Secure Boot is enabled, I've got boot devices set to UEFI and Legacy.

20130226_110313_zps6a9847e9.jpg

20130226_110424_zpsce8ce834.jpg

20130226_110450_zps28aa24a9.jpg

20130226_110507_zps44d20737.jpg

20130226_110549_zpsb768d90e.jpg

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
Here is how my BIOS looks and my settings (I discovered that Secure Boot is enabled). This has worked flawlessly for every OS I have thrown at it so far. While Secure Boot is enabled, I've got boot devices set to UEFI and Legacy.

View attachment 17328

View attachment 17329

View attachment 17330

View attachment 17331

View attachment 17332

That's actually the first GUI BIOS that is UEFI that I have worked on. See, that's simple. I should had taken a picture for future personal reference, but I can probably Bing one as I came across it. But I'll describe it. ASUS boot logo from hitting the power button to lock screen. No F2, Del to enter setup, nothing. PC Settings had to be used to get into the BIOS firmware settings. From there, all the new boot features like Secure Boot, CXM, along with the Fast Boot all enabled. The Boot tab wasn't a simple one, it had two entries for Windows Boot Manager enabled. It had an option to add an entry from the UEFI file system, THEN you had to add it after putting in a directory manually. No explanations for ANYTHING.

Then realizing you have to disable all that, then hold down the Esc key then turn on the PC to get a boot menu, THEN Windows could be reinstalled. But, the disks are partitioned in the GPT style and Windows had issues with that. Four partitions are made on the new PCs, one for the OS, UEFI, system managed, and the Refresh image that never worked within Windows 8. I was pressed for time as I had two days before the friend of a friend needed it back, so I ended up installing and keeping it set up the traditional style. No fast boot, no Secure Boot, no OEM logo for the boot screen, not keeping the GPT partition style, and ect.

It took me about two hours to figure this out from researching this on the webs. Worst part was that the BIOS wasn't a true UEFI BIOS, as it had an option to boot to the GUI shell over the DOS like thing.

I've done a 7 and 8 install on two ASUS boards that have the same UEFI BIOS as yours, love it! Had no issues and more options than I'd ever like! No keyboard operation needed, all mouse, or even touch. That might be why some of the UEFI BIOS GUIs are designed like that, for touch input...

I also know that if you install Windows and try to reenable some of the boot features, Windows wouldn't launch for me. Not one of them would work. This is between the laptop and the ASUS motherboard as well. Seems like if you enable IDE mode over AHCI and install Windows, it's a pickle to switch that and get Windows working. I'll have to toy around with this more on the OEM models. A friend has a new Windows 8 laptop that she'd like me to optimize, which basically means doing a clean reinstall and configuring the UI to how I believe it functions best.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
I get my new laptop tomorrow, will be interested to see what it has on it. After about 10 minutes to make sure all hardware works, I will format and reinstall.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
I get my new laptop tomorrow, will be interested to see what it has on it. After about 10 minutes to make sure all hardware works, I will format and reinstall.

Is it that Dell?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
Yes, latitude 6430 ultrabook.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
I'll be curious to know how that goes with the reinstall and reformat. I'm betting the same from the ASUS laptop I worked on somewhat will apply to your Dell laptop, Secure Boot, Fast Boot, CSM/CXM (maybe), and figuring out how to get to the BIOS or UEFI firmware.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
I'll be curious to know how that goes with the reinstall and reformat. I'm betting the same from the ASUS laptop I worked on somewhat will apply to your Dell laptop, Secure Boot, Fast Boot, CSM/CXM (maybe), and figuring out how to get to the BIOS or UEFI firmware.

I expect the Dell to be drop dead simple like the other Dell's we have purchased in last 6 months. 6430s, xps 13 and XPS 14.

If course, this is the first laptop with 8 pre-installed.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info

I expect the Dell to be drop dead simple like the other Dell's we have purchased in last 6 months. 6430s, xps 13 and XPS 14.

Were those Windows 7 systems?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
They came with Windows 7 pre-installed. We did put 8 on a couple of them for the guys with MSDN agreements who had licenses.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
They came with Windows 7 pre-installed. We did put 8 on a couple of them for the guys with MSDN agreements who had licenses.
That's probably why it was so simple with 7. Windows 8 has other things with new PCs that makes things complicated over 7.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    ASUS
    CPU
    AMD FX 8320
    Motherboard
    Crosshair V Formula-Z
    Memory
    16 gig DDR3
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS R9 270
    Screen Resolution
    1440x900
    Hard Drives
    x2 3 TB Toshibas
    PSU
    OCZ 500 watt
    Case
    Cooling
    Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Touch Mouse
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
That's probably why it was so simple with 7. Windows 8 has other things with new PCs that makes things complicated over 7.

The default OS on the machine was Windows 7, so I am hopefully that they won't have made radical changes to make things difficult.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
    Self-Built in July 2009
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    23" Acer x233H
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX modular
    Case
    Antec P182
    Cooling
    stock
    Keyboard
    ABS M1 Mechanical
    Mouse
    Logitech G9 Laser Mouse
    Internet Speed
    15/2 cable modem
    Other Info
Back