Screen Resolution
    64 bits
    Hard Drives
    1 TB
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    McAfee , Malwarebytes
I couldn't get what people say is working to work but i did fix my problem by opening TaskManager and ending "explorer.exe" then ran a new task named "explorer.exe" and it fix my problem.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 x64
Thanks alot sir (Qdesi).

I was worried and tensed very much for that issue and that problem was disturbing me. But you helped me to solve the problem. I could find "load" string and deleted it eventhough it appears with another file name as you mentioned inside. May God help you to succeed in your life.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Please help me guys. :'(
I copied this address, [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows] but the windows cannot find this address. What am I going to do?

ctrl+alt+delete - task manager - file - run new task

windows comes up - write regedit

now you should see the HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder in the left sidebar - now you can start opening the folders till destination

HKEY_CURRENT_USER to software to microsoft to windows nt and so on....

Sorry for bumping but i have to give something back to society, not sure i fixed the problem (didn't have the file in the reg editor, but before im going to restart i had to answer this:)

My Computer

System One

• OS
Well well well. This is my 1st post here. I reg this forums 'coz I've found the solution for your problem and want to share it with you all!
Since I read the instruction of Abhishek above and did exactly these steps, I found that the error appears due to a file called msuwflvuc.exe, located in C:\Users\[Your Account]\Local Settings\Temp. This might be a malware which is unknown but classified in "High risk level" by Norton Internet Security 2013. NIS quarantines the file, while doesnot delete the concerned registry key. And I guess you're using an antivirus software that acting the same way as NIS. So the situation is, the registry key still exists while the executive file has been removed, and it makes the trouble! Let see how to deal with this sh!t.

1. Press Windows + R to run Regedit
2. Follow the address: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
3. You will see the string called Load, and its value is something like this: [...]\LOCALS~1\Temp\msuwflvuc.exe
--> That's the root of the issue.
4. Make sure you have permission to edit the key, by clicking menu Edit > Permissions..., then tick the box Full Control in the Allow column > OK.
5. Just delete the string Load you've seen in step 3.
Ta-da! Restart and enjoy!
excellent sir. thank u very much for your kind information. it helped me a lot. problem solved. :D

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Well well well. This is my 1st post here. I reg this forums 'coz I've found the solution for your problem and want to share it with you all!
Since I read the instruction of Abhishek above and did exactly these steps, I found that the error appears due to a file called msuwflvuc.exe, located in C:\Users\[Your Account]\Local Settings\Temp. This might be a malware which is unknown but classified in "High risk level" by Norton Internet Security 2013. NIS quarantines the file, while doesnot delete the concerned registry key. And I guess you're using an antivirus software that acting the same way as NIS. So the situation is, the registry key still exists while the executive file has been removed, and it makes the trouble! Let see how to deal with this sh!t.

2. Follow the address: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
3. You will see the string called Load, and its value is something like this: [...]\LOCALS~1\Temp\msuwflvuc.exe
4. Make sure you have permission to edit the key, by clicking menu Edit > Permissions..., then tick the box Full Control in the Allow column > OK.

Many thanks. Followed step by step and removed the nuisance. Only the name is not msuwflvuc.exe. It is something else. I removed the 'Load' as suggested and problem was solved.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    DELL Inspiron 15z
    Antivirus
    McAfee

Thanks for sharing. Have tried your instruction and it works.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Every time I open my computer a go to the Desktop I encounter an alert dialogue box that shows nothing but a blank alert dialogue box with the warning icon (exclamation point inside a yellow triangle) and an "OK" option. Just that. No other message. The title of the dialogue box is Explorer.exe. When I click "OK" or close it (by clicking "X") the dialogue box appears again and insists for two or three times.

View attachment 16137

The weird thing is, last night the dialogue box has a message saying, if I remember correctly, "Explorer.exe not found." But I'm not very sure if that's exactly the message, since I just clicked "OK" (again for three times) and decided to fix it tomorrow morning. But now, the alert dialogue box is just blank. So I don't know what kind of error it's warning me now.

By the way, I'm using Windows 8, which crashes occasionally. Any help?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
great!!!

thanks!!!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
    Computer type
    Laptop
please help me mr.abishek I had problem with explorer.exe. it appears on every windows starup and am in trouble with it .please give me solution for it

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Window 8
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Inspiron N4010
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    ESET NOD 7

Thanks a lot. it worked for me :geek:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
    Computer type
    Laptop

I need help! I found the "Load" string in the Registry Editor, but I can't delete it! I get an alert box that says "Unable to delete all specified values". I checked my permissions and tried to set full control but I get another alert box that says "Unable to save permissions on Windows. Access is denied". Yes, I am logged in as administrator and I have no idea why it won't let me change the permissions. Can someone please help me with this?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro
ahm sir dudzkie13 i followed you step in rectifying the explorer.exe but the load file roots is not what you have written on the procedure in my string load... it is c:\Users\user]LOCALS`1\Temp]ccubaxirq.pif please help me its very annoying. this is my email please help thanks... jamjesper08@yahoo.com

My Computer

System One

• OS
    windows 8
Back