Solved Can't Seem To Share Printer

I obviously have been under more stress than I imagined with the move of my son, daughter-in-law and 2 grandchildren to the other side of the country. You are obviously correct, and I sincerely apologize for this brain freeze that wasted 2 pages of this forum and the time of everybody thoughtful enough to answer.
You did not waste anyone's time. That is why we all come here. Ask questions, help others out with the knowledge we gain from working through the same type of issues.

I spent an hour and a half tonight, cleaning my next door neighbor's Windows 7 machine. I am not even past a 1/4 of the way of cleaning the malware off of it. I will probably spend another three hours tomorrow working on it, until it is finished.

At least it will get me off of the couch tomorrow and get her system safe again.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Linux Mint 17.2
    Computer type
    Laptop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Toshiba Satellite C850D-st3nx1
    CPU
    AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 1.40 GHZ
    Memory
    12GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    AMD Radeon™ HD 7310 Graphics
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LCD
    Screen Resolution
    1366 x 768
    Hard Drives
    Crucial M500 240GB SSD
    Mouse
    Logitech M525
    Internet Speed
    45/6 - ATT U-Verse
    Browser
    Google Chrome
    Antivirus
    None needed. It is Linux.
    Other Info
    Arris NVG589 Gateway; Router - Cisco RV320; Switch - Netgear GS108 8-Port Switch & Trendnet TEG-S50g 5-Port Switch; Access Points - Engenius ECB350, Trendnet TEW-638APB; NAS - Lenovo ix2-4; Printer - Brother HL-2280DW; Air Print Server - Lantronix XPrintServer

A/V UPS - Tripp-Lite Smart 1500LCD 1500 Va/900 W.
Back