Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Microsoft Windows 8 Public Beta build 8200 Is Almost Ready!

  1. #11


    Solo.
    Posts : 2,159
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lonewolf View Post
    Mas? You can add shutdown, restart, etc. with MetroTweakUI, as well as other cool effects.
    Yeah, Thanks. I will spare some of my time learning it.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #12


    Quote Originally Posted by Mas Catoer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lonewolf View Post
    Mas? You can add shutdown, restart, etc. with MetroTweakUI, as well as other cool effects.
    Yeah, Thanks. I will spare some of my time learning it.
    Or you could just add this gadget to your sidebar: Control_System.gadget - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #13


    Solo.
    Posts : 2,159
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit


    Quote Originally Posted by jaume600 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas Catoer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lonewolf View Post
    Mas? You can add shutdown, restart, etc. with MetroTweakUI, as well as other cool effects.
    Yeah, Thanks. I will spare some of my time learning it.
    Or you could just add this gadget to your sidebar: Control_System.gadget - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Well I did it. Put it in a group, and stick it to the taskbar..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #14


    Internal conference-presentation for employees and partners on Windows 8 beta is scheduled for January 30, 2012. Members of Wzor team expect (and will actively contribute to) massive leaks of screenshots and possibly images of Win 8 Beta right after that date.
    With all the screens leaked by Windows8China and WinUnleaked I would say that it may be in a week or two
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #15


    Posts : 993
    Windows 8 pro Retail


    I'm agreeing with you on that vrosa.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #16


    Tropical Island Pair a Dice
    Posts : 3,030
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64/ Windows 7 Ult x64


    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Here we go again.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #17


    Only another 6 days until CES 2012, will Microsoft release the Win 8 beta at the show.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #18


    Tropical Island Pair a Dice
    Posts : 3,030
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64/ Windows 7 Ult x64


    That would be very nice
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #19


    Posts : 993
    Windows 8 pro Retail


    Quote Originally Posted by robinbredin View Post
    Only another 6 days until CES 2012, will Microsoft release the Win 8 beta at the show.
    NO! The public release date has already been set for February for the official beta release. If you would read thru the boards here you will also know that at this years CES, Microsoft won't be making a major appearance.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Microsoft Windows 8 Public Beta build 8200 Is Almost Ready!
Related Threads
Source: https://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2014/02/07/firefox-for-windows-8-touch-beta-is-ready-for-testing/
Windows 8 Beta Build? in General Support
Where can i get an ISO of a beta build of Windows 8? And how can i put feedback forward about it?
more at source..
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook