Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Windows 8.1 preview ISO's to be released by Microsoft

  1. #41


    Quote Originally Posted by brummyfan View Post
    Downloaded the Update but failed to install the update with the message" This update is not applicable to your computer"
    I get the same why

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #42


    Posts : 142
    Win 7 Pro x64


    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    The Windows 8.1 ISO files will be available soon there, but they are now available to TechNet and MSDN subscribers for download.


    Thanks
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #43


    don't want a iso file just want to update but cant for some reason

    This update is not applicable to your computer
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #44


    Posts : 142
    Win 7 Pro x64


    Quote Originally Posted by andyparks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brummyfan View Post
    Downloaded the Update but failed to install the update with the message" This update is not applicable to your computer"
    I get the same why


    Maybe MS is screwing with people and making them jump through hoops as payback for complaining about Win8. Its not the best way to get customers back on your side.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #45


    is it because im from the uk not the us
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #46


    Posts : 53
    Quad Boot Windows 8.1 Pro Preview®x64 Windows 8 Pro®x64 Windows 7 Ultimate®x64 Ubuntu 13.04®x64


    I ran the update.. the computer rebooted.. when it started back up it told me the update was successful and to go to the store to complete the update.

    But I can't find it in the store... any ideas?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #47


    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    The Windows 8.1 ISO files will be available soon there, but they are now available to TechNet and MSDN subscribers for download.
    Yes, I am downloading right now from MSDN. Thanks for the headsup.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #48


    Quote Originally Posted by andyparks View Post
    is it because im from the uk not the us
    Only thing I can think of is Region/Country?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #49


    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    I ran the update.. the computer rebooted.. when it started back up it told me the update was successful and to go to the store to complete the update.

    But I can't find it in the store... any ideas?
    Try Windows 8.1 in search?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #50


    Quote Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brink View Post
    The Windows 8.1 ISO files will be available soon there, but they are now available to TechNet and MSDN subscribers for download.
    Yes, I am downloading right now from MSDN. Thanks for the headsup.
    You probably have optics right to your tower > 1 minute!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Windows 8.1 preview ISO's to be released by Microsoft
Related Threads
Mozilla Firefox for Windows 8 Consumer Preview Released for Download
6340 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM5pFkNQ7no&feature=player_embedded Windows 8 Downloads - Windows 8 Release Preview ISO formats Key - TK8TP-9JN6P-7X7WW-RFFTV-B7QPF
7831 Download Office 2013 Customer Preview Today Office 2013 Preview Resource Kit Deployment guide for Office 2013 Preview
3361 Downloads - Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO's - Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO formats See also: https://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/3997-windows-8-consumer-preview-download.html
Only works on Windows 8 dev preview. Not Windows 7. The Fourth IE10 Platform Preview
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook