Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Microsoft Surface Pro review

  1. #41


    Posts : 1,770
    Windows Phone 6, Windows CE 5, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32/x64, Windows 8 x64


    I think the point is that it offends you when people criticise aspects of Windows 8. Check! So keep your head below the parapets buddy, for the slings and arrows of discontent will be lobbing over the walls with greater frequency as the world really gets a handle on the Surface et al.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #42


    Posts : 5,360
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin


    which most people never used or got confused over
    Which people are they?

    Certainly nobody I know.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #43


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
    which most people never used or got confused over
    Which people are they?

    Certainly nobody I know.
    I've very rarely used it, except to copy shortcuts to the desktop into a folder like Backups, Photo editing, Tools etc. I've seen hundreds of comments where people seldom use it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #44


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by Ray8 View Post
    I think the point is that it offends you when people criticise aspects of Windows 8. Check! So keep your head below the parapets buddy, for the slings and arrows of discontent will be lobbing over the walls with greater frequency as the world really gets a handle on the Surface et al.
    Dont worry about me old buddy, besides being a tech nut I've also been in the Army, I'm used to getting shot at.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #45


    Posts : 1,770
    Windows Phone 6, Windows CE 5, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32/x64, Windows 8 x64


    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    I've very rarely used it, except to copy shortcuts to the desktop into a folder like Backups, Photo editing, Tools etc. I've seen hundreds of comments where people seldom use it.
    ?????
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #46


    Posts : 1,770
    Windows Phone 6, Windows CE 5, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32/x64, Windows 8 x64


    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    Dont worry about me old buddy, besides being a tech nut I've also been in the Army, I'm used to getting shot at.
    Maybe, but in this instance the friendly fire will be a lot worse.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #47


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by Ray8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    Dont worry about me old buddy, besides being a tech nut I've also been in the Army, I'm used to getting shot at.
    Maybe, but in this instance the friendly fire will be a lot worse.
    I doubt very much you've been on the Internet as long as I have, anyway I thought we were all on the same side, but then again thats like the Army as well.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #48


    Posts : 1,770
    Windows Phone 6, Windows CE 5, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32/x64, Windows 8 x64


    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    I doubt very much you've been on the Internet as long as I have, anyway I thought we were all on the same side, but then again thats like the Army as well.
    What makes you think that?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #49


    Posts : 1,353
    Windows 8 Pro/Windows 8 Pro/Windows 7 64 Bit64Bit/Windows XP


    Quote Originally Posted by Ray8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    I doubt very much you've been on the Internet as long as I have, anyway I thought we were all on the same side, but then again thats like the Army as well.
    What makes you think that?
    Yeah I know, stupid me, what was I thinking.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #50


    Posts : 1,770
    Windows Phone 6, Windows CE 5, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32/x64, Windows 8 x64


    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BillWindows View Post
    I doubt very much you've been on the Internet as long as I have, anyway I thought we were all on the same side, but then again thats like the Army as well.
    What makes you think that?
    Yeah I know, stupid me, what was I thinking.
    Come on now, a sensible answer. Or are you just full of BS?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Microsoft Surface Pro review
Related Threads
Microsoft Surface Pro. in Chillout Room
Well I bought a new Surface Pro about three weeks ago. Just love it, everything I wanted and more. Dog got in front of me today, ended up falling over him and my new Surface Pro ended in pieces all over the floor. Well, I just went out and bought another one and hopefully it won't get broke like...
Read more at: Microsoft 2013 year in review: It was (almost) all about 'Blue' | ZDNet
Surface 2 Review: First Week. in Drivers & Hardware
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonpussy/10470584025/in/set-72157634976691303http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonpussy/10470584025/http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7359/10470584025_0f536063e8_z.jpg I shall start by saying this purchase was not an impulse buy. Few of my gadgetry purchases are...
My Surface RT review in Drivers & Hardware
So, Iíve had my Surface RT for a couple of weeks and I wanted to lay out mythoughts/impressions about the device. Hopefully itíll be an interesting read. HARDWARE The Surfaceis a beautiful device. Everything aboutthe hardware design and feel speaks volumes about the care, precision and...
Read more at source: Microsoft Surface Pro to have half the Surface RT's battery life | ZDNet
Hi everyone This seems for once a complete (with pics) and unbiased review of the surface RT tablet. Actually from this it looks far far better than I had imagined --and I'm not really a tablet lover either. If the PRO (full std W8 version) is as good even I might be sorely tempted. ...
Read more.. ITC to Review Xbox Ban Recommendation in Microsoft, Motorola Case | PCWorld
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook