Our effort to build great software never stops. That's why we periodically release updates for Windows Phone 8 to add new features that maximize your phone's performance. Below is a summary of what we've included in each update so far. The most recent update is listed first. The longer number refers to the Windows Phone operating system (OS) version.
Updates to Windows Phone 8 are cumulative—so when you install the latest update, you'll also get all the previous updates (if your phone doesn't have them already). Only updates that apply to your phone will be downloaded and installed.
When it's available, we'll also pass along software from phone manufacturers that improves the performance of specific phone models. If you have questions about what's included in a phone manufacturer update, contact your phone manufacturer.
See How do I update my phone software? to learn how to install updates or check if there's an update available for you to download.
See: Windows Phone 8 update history | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
- 64-bit Windows 10
- Computer type
- System Manufacturer/Model
- Custom self built
- Intel i7-8700K OC'd to 5 GHz
- ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390
- 64 GB (4x16GB) G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 3600 MHz (F4-3600C18D-32GTZR)
- Graphics Card(s)
- ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
- Sound Card
- Integrated Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 2 x Samsung Odyssey G7 27"
- Screen Resolution
- Hard Drives
- 1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
1TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2,
6TB WD Black WD6001FZWX
8TB WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS
- OCZ Series Gold OCZZ1000M 1000W
- Thermaltake Core P3
- Corsair Hydro H115i
- Logitech wireless K800
- Logitech MX Master 3
- Internet Speed
- 1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
- Internet Explorer 11
- Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium
- Other Info
- Logitech Z625 speaker system,
Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
Galaxy S23 Plus phone