Windows 7 was released to manufacturing on July 22, and hit the shelves on October 22, generating obvious questions about whatâ??s next for Microsoftâ??s proprietary operating system. And the answer is rather simple: Windows 8. This time around, the Redmond-based company made little efforts to hide the moniker associated with the next generation of the Windows client. Not that it could, given that the codename aspect of Windows development efforts is the only transparent aspect of the otherwise translucent communication strategy set in place by Steven Sinofsky, President, Windows and Windows Live Division.
- WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.
- System Manufacturer/Model
- LAPTOP. HP Pavilion dv7-4010TX .
- Intel i7 -720QM.[1.6GHz Turbo Boost 2.8GHz. 6MB Cache.]
- 8 DDR 3 RAM. 1066MHZ
- Graphics Card(s)
- ATI 1024 MB. DDR3. Radeon HD5650
- Monitor(s) Displays
- 17.3" High Definition Brightview LCD. LED Backlit.
- Screen Resolution
- 1600 x 900.
- Hard Drives
- Laptop / notebook.
- Of course.Cooler Master 3 fan with various speeds.
- Does the keyboardless Laptop exist?
- Logitech Anywhere mouse. MX.
- Internet Speed
- Too slow.
- Other Info