After I put the pc into the sleep mode and then try to open with on and off switch, I can't get in windows 8.1. I get no video signal (image), but the pc stays on. I've been using since 2 days a new video card and I installed the drivers from installation cd. With my previous video card, I'd not suchlike problems.
- Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
- AMD FX-8150 Black Edition, sAM3+ 3.60 GHz, Octa-Core, 16MB, 125W
- Asus Sabertooth 990FX AM3+
- Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR3 kit (4x 8GB), CMZ32GX3M4X1866C10'
- Graphics Card(s)
- EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0
- Monitor(s) Displays
- Philips 32"PFL9606H/12
- Hard Drives
- Samsung 850 Pro series 1 TB