Windows 8.1 Update 1 ISOs Also Coming

- The documentation shows that ISOs are also prepared for the April launch
Windows 8.1 Update 1 is almost here, but Microsoft has done a terrific job keeping official details secret, even though we still got our hands on leaked copies of the new product.

And still, even though Microsoft has refused to provide too many details on what’s to come in Windows 8.1 Update 1, Twitter user BAV0 has come across some new documentation on the update that seems to suggest that full ISOs are also being prepared.
More

I think they only go into a suspend mode with the close button. If I close my Slacker Radio app with the X and then open it again latter, it picks up right where it was when I closed it. Mid song sometimes. If I drag it down and let it flip, it will start up with a new playlist when opened again.

Ah, so the minimize and close buttons do the same thing basically. MS engineering at it's finest.

No, if I click the minimize button Slacker radio keeps running/playing. I can then hover over its Taskbar Icon and get pause, play, etc options with the thumb nail view. If I click the close button it stops playing and the taskbar Icon goes away.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. This feature was actually the one I had looked forward to when the feature list was released but I suppose my view of how my OS should work and Microsoft's aren't on the same page.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    Intel i5 3570K
    Motherboard
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Memory
    8 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel HD 4000
    Sound Card
    On board
but I suppose my view of how my OS should work and Microsoft's aren't on the same page.
lol ,and don't hold you breath waiting for them to get to that page ,;)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    win8.1.1 enterprise
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Hinze57
    CPU
    AMD FX 6100 6core 3.30gHz
    Motherboard
    gigibyte ga-78lmy-s2p