as suggested uninstalled the avast and installed the kaspersky internet security 2013,,,,laptop worked fine in morning but just crashed while shutting down...uploading the dump file..
heh heh, yeah Kaspersky, but never any suite packages is a basic rule. There are exceptions such as Zone Alarm + Antivirus. (It has Kaspersky av built in.) That's good stuff.
Your network driver bugged out. The new Kaspersky you installed did it.
Only install anti-virus from them or as said, look to ZA+Antivirus if you really want a package instead.
The Realtek driver is good from July 30, 2012, but if there actually is an update, those are always good too.
- Viewing through Windows 7, me like-a-discuss 8 though
- Computer type
- System Manufacturer/Model
- Electrons flow to, through and out of it
- It has a wire, very small, many many
- It remember
- Graphics Card(s)
- It make video
- Firefox show me good view
- Kaspersky make-a-the-bad-go-away