Solved Uninstall the system language (default language of the user interface)

Hello everyone from the forum!

I just upgraded Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 8.1 Pro using the Upgrade method.
The issue is that suddenly the default display language has set into the other display language which is not the default language from the previous operating system.

I have changed the display language to the one I wanted to set (English (United States)).
3.PNG

Also from the other settings:
1.PNG

2.PNG

Now I wanted to uninstall the other display language using Lpksetup.exe. but, Windows doesn't allow me to, as it set the other language as the "system language (default language of the user interface)".
lang.PNG

How can I make the first language the actual system language?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro. Main operating system from my own computer is Windows 7 Ultimate
It looks like you used unsuitable version of Windows 8.1 upgrade, where Russian language is a primary or at least one among defaults. As a result, you cannot remove it completely even if you change the primary language of Windows UI. I'd suggest to re-install Windows 8.1 again using the English version the same way as repairing the malfunctioning system, with keeping all programs and user settings. Simply download Windows 8.1 from Microsoft or use the HeiDoc.net ISO downloader. Select either English (US version) or English International (UK version).

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8.1 Pro; Windows 11 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    i7-12700K (Alder Lake)
    Motherboard
    Asus PRIME Z690-M Plus D4
    Memory
    16 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Asus GeForce 1050 Ti, 4 GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Philips 235PQ
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080 (FHD)
    Hard Drives
    Windows 8.1: Samsung SSD 980 PRO, 500 GB (M.2)
    Windows 11: Samsung SSD 870 EVO, 500 GB (SATA)
    PSU
    Platimax D.F. 1050 W (80 Plus Platinum)
    Browser
    Google Chrome
Back