UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) - Install Windows 8 with

How to Install Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 using the "Unified Extensible Firmware Interface" (UEFI)

information   Information
Systems that are built using Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) are more likely to achieve very fast pre-boot times when compared to those with traditional BIOS. This isn’t because UEFI is inherently faster, but because UEFI writers starting from scratch are more able to optimize their implementation rather than building upon a BIOS implementation that may be many years old.

Delivering fast boot times in Windows 8 - Building Windows 8 - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

This method can also be used for the UEFI installation of Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Vista SP1.

Note   Note
You will need to satisfy the following requirements in order to proceed:

• A Windows 8 compatible system
  • A Windows 8 64-bit installation media. 32-bit is not supported.
  • A UEFI v2.0+ compliant PC. Check your chipset manufacturer/firmware documentation.
  • A blank, partition-free, hard disk for installation.

warning   Warning

• Disabling UEFI will make the system unbootable as there is no MBR on the disks.
  • You CANNOT make a sector-by-sector copy of GPT disks. The Disk and Partition GUIDs will no longer be unique. This must never happen. You can make a sector-by-sector copy of the contents of ESP or basic data partitions.

Here's How:

1. Do step 2 or 3 below depending on what installation Media you are using.

2. If using a 64-bit Windows 8 or 8.1 Installation DVD with UEFI

A) Insert the DVD, restart the computer, and go to step 4 below.
NOTE: If you are unsure that your 64-bit DVD has UEFI support, then see OPTION TWO here: Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 ISO - Download or Create

3. If using a 64-bit Windows 8 or 8.1 Installation USB Flash Drive with UEFI

A) If you have not already, you will need to create a Windows 8 or 8.1 installation bootable USB flash drive with UEFI from either a Windows 8 installation ISO or DVD.

B) Connect the USB, restart the computer, and go to step 4 below.

4. Press whatever key (ex: F11) it shows to boot to your motherboard's boot menu, and select to boot from the listed UEFI DVD or UEFI USB. (see screenshot below)

UEFI_USB_Boot_Menu.jpg

5. Do steps 2 to 7 in the tutorial at the link below, and return.

Clean Install - Windows 8

6. Delete all partitions/volumes on the disk # (ex: Disk 0) that you want to install Windows 8 as UEFI on until that disk # shows as unallocated space. (see screenshot below)

Step7.jpg

7. When you are finished, click/tap on New, Apply (for full size of disk), and OK. (see screenshot above)

8. You will notice that the disk has now been formatted as GPT with 4 partitions. Select the "Primary" partition 4, and click/tap on Next. (see screenshot below)
NOTE: You might receive a "Windows can't be installed on drive 0" warning, but as long as you can click on the Next button, you're fine.

Note   Note
The 4 partitions are:
  • Paritition 1 - Recovery
  • Partition 2 - System - The EFI System partition that contains the NTLDR, HAL, Boot.txt, and other files that are needed to boot the system, such as drivers.
  • Partition 3 - MSR - The Microsoft Reserved (MSR) partition that reserves space on each disk drive for subsequent use by operating system software.
  • Partition 4 - Primary - Where Windows is to be installed to.

It is imperative that these 4 partitions remain in the exact order as they are

setup.PNG

9. You can now finish doing the steps in either tutorial below.

10. That's it. You have successfully installed Windows 8 on a UEFI system.

External Links:

Attachments

• TroubleShoot_Windows_Installation.png
    TroubleShoot_Windows_Installation.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 544
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, fair enough. When you put it like that, it makes sense to have a software controller for the whole system, and as we know, pretty much every software is breakable, one way or another.
Question is, in what layer will the controller be? If they're moving away from BIOS, where exactly are they going to put it? I don't see a system partition being a very good idea, unless they put it somewhere really sneaky and use properly good encryption techniques, right?

Sony used "properly good encryption techniques", but human nature being qhat it is, for most of the life span of the PS3, the password was weak.

As an example of using the system partition, Apple currently create these partitions, but does not use them except for updates. Case in point, my 2011 MacBook Pro came to me with OSX 10.6, but with a free upgrade to Lion. After installing Lion, nad updating, I gained a new feature. I can now reinstall Lion from Apple's servers online, without a disk. They accomplished this by some UEFI extensions in the EFI partition, that they do not use for Booting. By placing the update in this hidden partition, when the system rebooted, it automatically installed the correct software.

Apples OSX comes with the Bless utility, which basically points the Uefi Bios at the Boot loader. Using this, and UEFI, we are able to extend the Apple supplied UEFI Bios with new utilities, and a command line. You can even use the Bless command to make it the default.

Windows comes with the BCD family of utilities, which can load other OS's. Look online for examples of using the microsoft boot loader for Linux or Hackintoshes. Things change, but they always stay the same. The tools change, but the functions usually remain. When they don't, others create new tools to do the job.

The EFI partition is defined as a system standard, that will not change! (I have browsed the Uefi Docs slightly) This is for compatibility, and standardisation reasons. Any implementation that encrypts the EFI partition must make itself available to ALL systems, or risk being left behind at the turn of the OS market. What happens when Windows Next isn't recognized by the UEFI? You can't install it, if the partition is encrypted. This would force novice users to update the uefi, and possibly corrupt their system. Not a good user experience.

A manufacturer would rather us geeks tweaked these things, because we are the minority. ( Anything less than 10-15 percent of the market is really not worth worrying about, in the production environment. This changes drastically in the beta, and alpha environment.) Manufacturers produce as few Firmware updates as possible currently. I don't forsee that changing anytime soon.

Dragorth.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8
Thank you for this Arkhi
I needed to reinstall Windows 8 and thought it would be no great problem if I did my Windows 7 at the same time. I installed Windows 7 first and then went on to install Windows 8 as dual boot everything worked fine until I tried to replay a Windows 7 image back. I should have guessed it is not possible :( only images made on a UEFI system can be played back.
I am not ready at the moment to install both systems from scratch so I reset everything back to normal.
I think others may be interested in hearing about the "old" images not being usable.
I also have a couple of questions.
When UEFI is in use for one drive the Boot Manager is located in the BIOS. How does this work if I want to do a second OS install on its own HDD? If I dual boot it is clear that both OS's will run over one Boot Manager, what happens when I do not want to dual boot? do I then get two Boot Managers in the BIOS?
How do I clear these boot managers? is a simple BIOS reset enough?

Pooch

OK cancel my last I have now gone ahead and done it and all my questions have been answered :)

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 and Windows Developer Dual efi boot
    System Manufacturer/Model
    Home Brew
    CPU
    Intel Core i7-2600K
    Motherboard
    Asus P8P67
    Memory
    16 GB G Skill F3-10666 CL9D-4GBRL
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 6870
    Sound Card
    ATI Radeon HDMI / Realtek ALC892
    Monitor(s) Displays
    2 x 22" standard monitors / LG32LC56 to watch films
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x1080
    Hard Drives
    2 x OCZ Vertex2 120GB in RAID 0
    3 x Samsung103SJ
    1 x Samsung103UJ
    1 x WD3200BEVT
    1 x Hitachi5K320-160
    PSU
    Thermaltake Toughpower Cable Management 750W
    Case
    Antec 300
    Cooling
    Noctua NH-U12P SE2 and 5 120mm Case fans
    Keyboard
    Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000
    Mouse
    Hama M3110 / Logitech M305
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    I have also used Fedora, Suse, Ubuntu Linux
    And all other Windows from 95 to date except ME
Followed this guide, I try forcing UEFI it doesn't run in UEFI could the reason be im trying to use the windows 8 All in one (which also has 32bit)? hardrive is in GPT the Fat32 no clue why the thing doesn't like to boot UEFI (even though it says UEFI: USB USB HARDRIVE) it goes to legacy even when I force UEFI boot only it doesn't work and says "insert boot media..."

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7
Followed this guide, I try forcing UEFI it doesn't run in UEFI could the reason be im trying to use the windows 8 All in one (which also has 32bit)? hardrive is in GPT the Fat32 no clue why the thing doesn't like to boot UEFI (even though it says UEFI: USB USB HARDRIVE) it goes to legacy even when I force UEFI boot only it doesn't work and says "insert boot media..."

There is no legal all in one DVD.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    ME, XP,Vista,Win7,Win8,Win8.1
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Other Info
    Notebooks x 3

Desktops x 5

Towers x 4
Hi guys,
could you help?
Bought a Vaio SVS15115FBB (Brazil), and wanna do a clean install of windows 8. But when a reboot with the installation DVD it says that it cannot be installed on that partition (the main and only drive is a GPT drive).
I´ve cleaned all partitions, reboot from the DVD again, but the installer did not create the partitions correctly (?!), yes, I´m booting with UEFI turned on.
Since I do not have a +3TB drive, can I clean all the partitions with a linux DVD, convert the disk to MBR and install Windows 8?
Any sugestions?

Thanks

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7 Home Premium / Windows 8 PRO WMC
Hi guys,
could you help?
Bought a Vaio SVS15115FBB (Brazil), and wanna do a clean install of windows 8. But when a reboot with the installation DVD it says that it cannot be installed on that partition (the main and only drive is a GPT drive).
I´ve cleaned all partitions, reboot from the DVD again, but the installer did not create the partitions correctly (?!), yes, I´m booting with UEFI turned on.
Since I do not have a +3TB drive, can I clean all the partitions with a linux DVD, convert the disk to MBR and install Windows 8?
Any sugestions?

Thanks

Welcome to EightForums.

Are boot from the uEFI DVD Drive.

untitled0001-1.PNG

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Other Info
    Notebooks x 3

Desktops x 5

Towers x 4
Tutorial has been updated and made easier to follow along. :)

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K OC'd to 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390
    Memory
    64 GB (4x16GB) G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 3600 MHz (F4-3600C18D-32GTZR)
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound Card
    Integrated Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    2 x Samsung Odyssey G7 27"
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    4TB Samsung 990 PRO PRO M.2,
    8TB WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS
    PSU
    OCZ Series Gold OCZZ1000M 1000W
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium
    Other Info
    Logitech Z625 speaker system,
    Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
    APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Thanks for the awesome tutorial. Recently got my first UEFI based computer and was stymied as to why Windows wouldn't install after I wiped out the hard drive. This helped a ton.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 10 Tech Preview 10041 x64
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom built
    CPU
    AMD FX-8350 8-core Black Edition @ 4.0 Ghz (4.2 Turbo)
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    Memory
    16GB DDR3 1333
    Graphics Card(s)
    Asus R9 290 DirectCU II OC, Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce OC in Xfire
    Sound Card
    Integrated w/ Creative A250 2.1 speakers
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Main: Asus VN289H 28" Secondary: Acer G246HL 24"
    Screen Resolution
    3840x1080
    Hard Drives
    128 GB SanDisk Ultra Plus (Windows drive)

240 GB Crucial M500 SSD (Data drive)

1 TB WDC WD10EACS 7200RPM HDD (Data drive)

2 TB Seagate Expansion Desktop external HDD (Backup drive)
    PSU
    900w Antec HCG-900
    Case
    Raidmax Agusta Full ATX
    Cooling
    Corsair H80 liquid
    Keyboard
    Cooler Master Devastator KB24
    Mouse
    Cooler Master Devastator MS2K 1000/1600/2000 DPI
    Internet Speed
    100 Mbps cable
    Browser
    Chrome
hi,

what is the difference with this install and a normal installation. recently i got my windows 8 dvd (before i just used usb). i just put it on my pc and let it install normal, is this the right way?

how can i know if i am doing a uefi install or not ??

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    I7 3770
hi,

what is the difference with this install and a normal installation. recently i got my windows 8 dvd (before i just used usb). i just put it on my pc and let it install normal, is this the right way?

how can i know if i am doing a uefi install or not ??

Your post
http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/2299-clean-install-windows-8-a-8.html#post174992

qwetymikey said:
HI, may I ask, why when I deleted the partition and reformat, it created 4 partitions, called as recovery, msr, system and primary?

For more info on uEFI:
Windows and GPT FAQ
Unified Extensible Firmware Interface - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UEFI and Windows
Technical Note: UEFI BIOS vs. Legacy BIOS - YouTube
Sample: Configure UEFI/GPT-Based Hard Drive Partitions by Using Windows PE and DiskPart

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Other Info
    Notebooks x 3

Desktops x 5

Towers x 4
Windows 8 Pro $39 upgrade won't install on UEFI, GPT 4TB

I've got a new ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 mobo installed with an AMD FX 8 core processor to try to build a prototype server. I also have a 4TB HGST drive. I have not been able to install either the Windows 8 Pro $39 upgrade or a Windows 2012 Standard Server downloaded from TechNet to this hard drive. Both DVD installs create the 4 partitions mentioned above and start the installation process to partition 4 but then the installation fails down the road. I've retried multiple times to no avail, including replacing the HGST drive, thinking it was bad. I even tried creating the system with a 200 GB Partition 4, just in case the 4TB was the problem. No help.

I am able to boot a Win 8 Pro SSD MBR drive that I created on another system, so I can boot this mobo and get Win 8 running.

So is my problem that I don't have the necessary UEFI drivers in the ISO build of these DVDs to install on this system? That sounds like a possibility from the comments above, except that I can boot from the DVDs just fine and go through all the partitioning steps required, but it just doesn't complete the installation with either DVD. The Win 8 DVD is the same disk I used to install my Win 8 upgrade on my system and on the SSD.

Any suggestions?

HGST hasn't been able to help, nor has anybody else so far.

Thanks!

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    HP
    CPU
    AMD Turion 64 x2 Mobile 2.2GHz TL-64
    Motherboard
    Quanta
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GeForce Go 6150
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Vizio
    Screen Resolution
    1280x800 Notebook; 1920x1080 Monitor
    Hard Drives
    Many
    Keyboard
    Logitech
    Mouse
    Logitech Marble
    Internet Speed
    12Gbps
    Browser
    IE 10
Welcome to EightForums.

I've got a new ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 mobo installed with an AMD FX 8 core processor to try to build a prototype server. I also have a 4TB HGST drive. I have not been able to install either the Windows 8 Pro $39 upgrade or a Windows 2012 Standard Server downloaded from TechNet to this hard drive. Both DVD installs create the 4 partitions mentioned above and start the installation process to partition 4 but then the installation fails down the road. I've retried multiple times to no avail, including replacing the HGST drive, thinking it was bad. I even tried creating the system with a 200 GB Partition 4, just in case the 4TB was the problem. No help.

I am able to boot a Win 8 Pro SSD MBR drive that I created on another system, so I can boot this mobo and get Win 8 running.

So is my problem that I don't have the necessary UEFI drivers in the ISO build of these DVDs to install on this system? That sounds like a possibility from the comments above, except that I can boot from the DVDs just fine and go through all the partitioning steps required, but it just doesn't complete the installation with either DVD. The Win 8 DVD is the same disk I used to install my Win 8 upgrade on my system and on the SSD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Download the Windows 8 Pro ISO from your TechNet account.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Other Info
    Notebooks x 3

Desktops x 5

Towers x 4
Welcome to EightForums.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Download the Windows 8 Pro ISO from your TechNet account.

UPDATE

I actually tried both downloads from TechNet for Windows 8 Enterprise and Windows Server 2012. Both failed multiple times. Never did get them to work with the 4TB Hitachi Drive.

I then changed to a < 2TB GPT drive and everything installs just great.

So my question is:????
What does it take to get Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 to boot from a >2.2TB drive with a UEFI bios? Has anybody done it yet. There is an absolute dearth of information about UEFI bios, large drives, and booting, anywhere that I can find including Microsoft's website, MSDN, and Technet. Can anybody from here or maybe from Microsoft answer this question. It makes no sense that Windows 2012 can't boot from a >2.2 TB drive, unless they have some requirement that I don't know about to boot only to a smaller drive and then use the larger drive for data only.

As I said, it makes no sense to me???

Thanks,

Wand

PS Brink, you seem to have a lot of experience with GPT drives. Any suggestions?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 Pro x64
    HP
    CPU
    AMD Turion 64 x2 Mobile 2.2GHz TL-64
    Motherboard
    Quanta
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GeForce Go 6150
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Vizio
    Screen Resolution
    1280x800 Notebook; 1920x1080 Monitor
    Hard Drives
    Many
    Keyboard
    Logitech
    Mouse
    Logitech Marble
    Internet Speed
    12Gbps
    Browser
    IE 10

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    OCZ Series Gold OCZZ1000M 1000W
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
    Browser
    Internet Explorer 11
    Antivirus
    Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium
    Other Info
    Logitech Z625 speaker system,
    Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
    APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
Wand,

I don't have a drive over 2TB to try doing a UEFI installation with, but the guy in the article below did so with a 3TB HDD and 64-bit Windows 7. It pretty much installed the same way here except the W7 has 3 partitions instead of 4 with Windows 8.

3TB Western Digital Drive on a UEFI day night - Connected Digital World

Shawn

Would test, but no HDD over 2tb.

Wand,

Did the 4tb HDD show in screenshot 2?

Did the installer make the first 4 partitions in screenshot 3?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Other Info
    Notebooks x 3

Desktops x 5

Towers x 4
Hi!

I've been trying to create an UEFI-supporting image of my Windows X64 upgrade ISO, but with no luck... On my laptop I still have the ESD folder, but when I run the application it says: "Filename.iso not found Exiting". (I forgot the exact filename it shows...)

So, how will I go about creating an UEFI-supporting ISO now? As far as I can see that's the only option I have?

Come to think of it: do ALL the downloaded upgrade ISO's lack UEFI support? I was following this tutorial to prevent disappointment when I receive my new hardware tuesday. Maybe I won't even need to do all this. Is there a way to test if the ISO supports UEFI on a non-UEFI system?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 x64 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    AMD A8-3870K
    Motherboard
    AsRock A75M-HVS
    Memory
    Kingston 8GB DDR3 1866Mhz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Radeon 6550D On-board
    Sound Card
    AMD HDMI On-board
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Panasonic L32E5
    Screen Resolution
    1920*1080p
    Hard Drives
    Crucial M4 64GB SSD
    PSU
    Antec EA-500D
    Case
    Antec Fusion
    Cooling
    Scythe Ninja Rev. B
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless Keyboard M400
    Internet Speed
    30Mbps
    Browser
    Chrome
    Antivirus
    Avast Internet Security
Hi!

I've been trying to create an UEFI-supporting image of my Windows X64 upgrade ISO, but with no luck... On my laptop I still have the ESD folder, but when I run the application it says: "Filename.iso not found Exiting". (I forgot the exact filename it shows...)

So, how will I go about creating an UEFI-supporting ISO now? As far as I can see that's the only option I have?

Come to think of it: do ALL the downloaded upgrade ISO's lack UEFI support? I was following this tutorial to prevent disappointment when I receive my new hardware tuesday. Maybe I won't even need to do all this. Is there a way to test if the ISO supports UEFI on a non-UEFI system?

Welcome to EightForums.

Upgrade to Windows 8 - Microsoft Windows

Microsoft said:
Purchasing a full version of Windows 8

If you want to build your own PC and install Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro, or want an additional operating system running in either a local virtual machine or separate partition (including a Mac), you can purchase the Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro System Builder products (OEM versions). If available in your country or region, Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro System Builder products can be purchased at participating stores, you'll need to ask a sales rep for more info. This version doesn't include customer support.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Other Info
    Notebooks x 3

Desktops x 5

Towers x 4
Welcome to EightForums.

Upgrade to Windows 8 - Microsoft Windows

Microsoft said:
Purchasing a full version of Windows 8

If you want to build your own PC and install Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro, or want an additional operating system running in either a local virtual machine or separate partition (including a Mac), you can purchase the Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro System Builder products (OEM versions). If available in your country or region, Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro System Builder products can be purchased at participating stores, you'll need to ask a sales rep for more info. This version doesn't include customer support.

I think you misunderstood me. Last year I upgraded my HTPC to Windows 8 using the upgrade assistent. I downloaded the ISO and followed the procedure. Now I have installed a new (UEFI supporting) motherboard + new ram and CPU. But the DVD I burned doesn't support UEFI (all I get is AHCI choices and one UEFI: built-in EFI supported ROM - or something).

From the tutorial I understand you must have the ESD folder intact.

I recently reinstalled windows 7 and windows 8 on my laptop and I don't have the ESD folder. Neither do I have it on my HTPC.

I want to reinstall Windows 8 now on my HTPC in UEFI-mode, but isn't there anyway to make the ISO support UEFI?

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 8 x64 Pro
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    CPU
    AMD A8-3870K
    Motherboard
    AsRock A75M-HVS
    Memory
    Kingston 8GB DDR3 1866Mhz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Radeon 6550D On-board
    Sound Card
    AMD HDMI On-board
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Panasonic L32E5
    Screen Resolution
    1920*1080p
    Hard Drives
    Crucial M4 64GB SSD
    PSU
    Antec EA-500D
    Case
    Antec Fusion
    Cooling
    Scythe Ninja Rev. B
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless Keyboard M400
    Internet Speed
    30Mbps
    Browser
    Chrome
    Antivirus
    Avast Internet Security

My Computer

System One

• OS
    64-bit Windows 10
    Computer type
    PC/Desktop
    Custom self built
    CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,